ADVERTISEMENT

The Affair

nathajw

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
DFW
Anyone still into this show? Wife and I love it. Crazy recent events so won't discuss any potential spoilers yet.

My wife and I love this show. Look forward to it every week. Last week was a shocking episode, didn’t expect that at all. I love the format of the show.

I saw that they just got renewed for their 5th and final season.

Reactions: nathajw
My wife and I love this show. Look forward to it every week. Last week was a shocking episode, didn’t expect that at all. I love the format of the show.

I saw that they just got renewed for their 5th and final season.

I honestly don't know how this show isn't more talked about.

Noah and Cole together in a vehicle for a long road trip was beyond riveting television.

Reactions: osutater
I honestly don't know how this show isn't more talked about.

Noah and Cole together in a vehicle for a long road trip was beyond riveting television.
No doubt. There’s nothing else like it. All of the story lines are compelling. I love when they intertwine and you see both sides of it in a single episode. The most interesting to me is how Noah thinks he acts versus how Helen sees him when interacting with their kids.

My wife is into the show I just catch little bits here and there. She was very shocked by last weeks episode also.

My wife and I watch it together. She loves it. I enjoy it for the most part. The only thing that bugs me is that every single character is so lacking in moral compass. It just feels a bit unrealistic and repetitive.

My wife and I watch it together. She loves it. I enjoy it for the most part. The only thing that bugs me is that every single character is so lacking in moral compass. It just feels a bit unrealistic and repetitive.

Definitely, but after The Wire and The Affair I'm to the point of having a man-crush on Dominic West.

Okay, last night was the worst episode of it I've ever watched until the last 5 minutes. Allison and that one veteran guy in a room for 50 plus minutes was unbearable, can't stand his character and she's hard to handle as is.

Last night's episode was good. Overall I thought it was a pretty good season. I had almost written the show off after last season, but my wife made us stick with it.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Good ending to what I thought was a great season. It’ll be interesting to see how they end the show next season. Looking forward to it.

Does everyone just cheat on each other and have other spouses babies?

I'm going to be so pissed if Ben gets away with the murder. I can't stand his character and really wanted Cole and Noah to do something to him.

I'm going to be so pissed if Ben gets away with the murder. I can't stand his character and really wanted Cole and Noah to do something to him.

The cop said he had an alibi that "checks out". I'm wondering how that can be possible. She was alone for some period of time before he came over, then there was the time they were together at her place, then the time while he cleaned up the scene and tossed her in the ocean, then the time until her body was found. He would need an alibi that covered an extended period of hours/days.

The cop said he had an alibi that "checks out". I'm wondering how that can be possible. She was alone for some period of time before he came over, then there was the time they were together at her place, then the time while he cleaned up the scene and tossed her in the ocean, then the time until her body was found. He would need an alibi that covered an extended period of hours/days.

Did he even really kill her? Wtf was up with her two different memories/accounts of what happened that night? Was one the way she wished it was and the other the truth?

Did he even really kill her? Wtf was up with her two different memories/accounts of what happened that night? Was one the way she wished it was and the other the truth?
That’s where I’m at. That episode was the first time where you saw the same persons memory two different ways. They’ll surely explain that in the final season.

Vito, I’m not sure it the brain twisting show that Big brother season 123 or whatever they are one is, but it’s got plot and it’s intelligent and all the characters are interesting.

I bet the show ends with Noah and Helen back together.

giphy.gif

Ha. Just watched it last night with the wife. We were both disappointed with the final episode. BORING! I'm impressed with my prognostication over a year in advance. Thanks for posting, I had forgotten.

I was pretty happy with the ending. A show full of sadness ended with the family back together.

I liked it too. Kind of a "time heals all" moral to the story and that people can change/forgive.

I liked it too. Kind of a "time heals all" moral to the story and that people can change/forgive.
I could have done without the entire Joanie storyline and wish Cole would have been in the last season but pretty happy outside of that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT