ADVERTISEMENT

Telling It Like It Is

I know I'm on the right side of an issue when I'm on the opposite side of Chuck Schumer.
Even Chuck Schumer can stumble onto the truth occasionally. This link is not by him, however, it’s by a former GOP congressman who is telling you something you ought to know.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Even Chuck Schumer can stumble onto the truth occasionally. This link is not by him, however, it’s by a former GOP congressman who is telling you something you ought to know.
Even a broken watch is right twice a day, Schumer doesn't come close to that IMO.
Just out of curiosity do you have a couple of examples of Chucky stumbling into the truth?

Even a broken watch is right twice a day, Schumer doesn't come close to that IMO.
Just out of curiosity do you have a couple of examples of Chucky stumbling into the truth?
Only one: criticizing Uncle Bibi’s genocide pointing out it’s becoming a pariah state.

• Haha
I have no idea what this means, but Chuck turning on Netanyahu is a big deal.

Nope.

They trot him out to “shape the narrative.”

A polite way of saying propagandize.

He has zero interest in the truth.

He doesn’t give one turd about Palestinians.

He will however say anything to carry Michigan.

Want proof?

Read anything he’s said.

Nope.

They trot him out to “shape the narrative.”

A polite way of saying propagandize.

He has zero interest in the truth.

He doesn’t give one turd about Palestinians.

He will however say anything to carry Michigan.

Want proof?

Read anything he’s said.
Huh? Are we talking about the same guy? You do know we’re talking about Chuck Schumer do you not? You know, the highest ranking Jew in American political history. The man who has stood for Uncle Bini more often than the US.

• Haha
Huh? Are we talking about the same guy? You do know we’re talking about Chuck Schumer do you not? You know, the highest ranking Jew in American political history. The man who has stood for Uncle Bini more often than the US.

Yes.

The guy that’s lied every time they put him in front of a camera for years and years with intent.

Schumer is the typical Democrat who flip flops to what ever position is politically convenient.

Schumer is the typical Democrat who flip flops to what ever position is politically convenient.
Until it comes to Israel. He is arguably Uncle Bibi’s staunchest supporter in American government. You know that, but in typical fashion you deny it because it hurts your cause to admit it.

• Haha
You clearly have no clue about who liberals really are. Just one of the smattering of things as to which you have no clue.
I’ve got a pretty good hunch about who liberals are and an excellent understanding of the power of the Israel lobby in American politics and Schumer’s long history of carrying its water. That you’re working so hard to make this thread about Schumer is evidence you didn’t read the link, which is written by a former GOP congressman from Tennessee. You ought to read the link to know what it’s about before commenting out of ignorance.

In his decades of “service” tell me one other time Schumer has said something negative about Israel.

I know how bad you want it to be true, but using Shumer as a beacon is idiotic.

He said what he said because Biden is down in the polls with the muzzies and pussy hats in battle ground states.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I know how bad you want it to be true, but using Shumer as a beacon is idiotic.

He said what he said because Biden is down in the polls with the muzzies and pussy hats in battle ground states.

Nothing more, nothing less.
You’re probably right. But the fact that Chuck Schumer was willing to be the one that said it should tell you that even the Democrats are seeing the writing on the wall that Americans are not buying Uncle Bibi’s victim schtick any longer. And it’s not just the Muslim population, it’s a growing consensus from all of us. It had to come as a shock to the Israeli government that It was Schumer saying it, and that’s why they reacted with such initial fury. Schumer has been the Israeli mouthpiece/go-to guy in American government for years.

You’re probably right. But the fact that Chuck Schumer was willing to be the one that said it should tell you that even the Democrats are seeing the writing on the wall that Americans are not buying Uncle Bibi’s victim schtick any longer. And it’s not just the Muslim population, it’s a growing consensus from all of us. It had to come as a shock to the Israeli government that It was Schumer saying it, and that’s why they reacted with such initial fury. Schumer has been the Israeli mouthpiece/go-to guy in American government for years.

Chuck would blow his wife on national TV if it moved the needle for the left on any issue, any time.

It isn’t the “moment” you want it to be.

Chuck would blow his wife on national TV if it moved the needle for the left on any issue, any time.

It isn’t the “moment” you want it to be.
We’ll just have to disagree. Historically Chuck has done Israel’s bidding no matter what has been demanded of him. This was much bigger than you realize.

Light em up Israel!

milk-missile-missile.gif

We’ll just have to disagree. Historically Chuck has done Israel’s bidding no matter what has been demanded of him. This was much bigger than you realize.

Chuck does exactly what he’s told.

The left needs votes from the far left in key states.

Chuck told them what they want to hear.

Just another day being Chuck.

You have to make him something he’s not for your theory.

I’m just sticking to the scouting report.

Chuck does exactly what he’s told.

The left needs votes from the far left in key states.

Chuck told them what they want to hear.

Just another day being Chuck.

You have to make him something he’s not for your theory.

I’m just sticking to the scouting report.
Chuck does what the Israeli lobby tells him to do. That’s what makes his speech so strong.

Obamna is working Chucks mouth.

Remember the pivot from Isreal.

That was your moment.
Obama hated Netanyahu, as has virtually every American president in memory, but he feared the Israeli lobby, as has every American politician in memory. Schumer could get away with his speech because it is well known in the end he will do what Israel tells him to do. But that does not lessen the importance of the speech as it signals Uncle Bibi that he’s treading on thin ice with the American - and world - populace.

Obama hated Netanyahu, as has virtually every American president in memory, but he feared the Israeli lobby, as has every American politician in memory. Schumer could get away with his speech because it is well known in the end he will do what Israel tells him to do. But that does not lessen the importance of the speech as it signals Uncle Bibi that he’s treading on thin ice with the American - and world - populace.

It does if you look at the whole instead of your little slice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT