ADVERTISEMENT

Sons of Anarchy

osufiji

All-American
Oct 8, 2003
D.C.
Has anyone been watching the final season? How has it been?

I watched the first episode and have let like the last six stack up on my DVR. I've always enjoyed the show but I feel like last season jumped the shark and just haven't felt the same since Tara getting the carving fork to the head.

I haven't watched this week but the wheels feel off a while back. Still watching since we are close to the end but I don't recommend it.

Jax getting even with moses last night was one of the best scenes of the season. Able will be a main player at the end.

Tig and Venus was a little weird but Sutter thought it was one of the best scenes in the series.

The look on Jax's face when Able said what he did was great. Gemma getting ratted out by the kiddo is a part of the comeuppance she is so deserving and I hope gets dished out to her.

My guess is that she either kills Jax or Jax kills her at the finale. That is one conniving, scheming, evil beyotch who puts Lady Macbeth to shame. All of the dead and damaged people in the wake of her lies, simply because she jumped the gun and presumed that Tara was ratting out and divorcing Jax ultimately killing her. I hope she pays and pays hard for all the hell and misery she's dropped on people, all in the name of "loving her family."

(I'm also guessing that the Jimmy Smits character will not make it through the season ender alive, because she's somehow going to put the kabash on him leaving town for the safety and sanity of the farm. I also have my concerns about Unser, who is starting to see her for what she really is and who will drop his crush on her.)

I have really liked this season so far. I think Unser is going to end up putting the whole crew including Jemma, Jax, and the new Leuitenant down. They have been setting up this "for the good of Charming" thing.

Wait...What? I thought the walking dead was a reality TV show? What the hell am I supposed to do with all these ramen noodles and canned food goods?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I finally got caught up.

Had a long talk the other night with a girlfriend who absolutely insists that this is 100% realistic. It's exactky how it is. Her dad is in the hells angels, etc.

I tried until I could no longer respect myself for trying, to get her to see some sort of light but there's no getting through.

Originally posted by shortbus:
I finally got caught up.

Had a long talk the other night with a girlfriend who absolutely insists that this is 100% realistic. It's exactky how it is. Her dad is in the hells angels, etc.

I tried until I could no longer respect myself for trying, to get her to see some sort of light but there's no getting through.

I can you as a member of a traditional, old nationwide M/C, that has spent time with a lot of 1%er's, that the show is dumb. Like, dumb as dirt, dumb.

There are plenty of shootings, stabbings, fights and criminal activities in general in the M/C world, but the way they portray mass murder as something you regularly do before having a daily brunch with prostitues is again, dumb.

Yes. In broad daylight, in public.

Then suddenly there's just no way to kill anyone! Like they've never heard of a sniper rifle.

Or how their entire business is running guns and suddenly they're Having to get into their personal stock at home, .22 pistols and all, just to defend themselves.

And I get the burner phones, but they make go phones with querty keyboards!

Everyone in the entire town is completely corruptible and or corrupted and you can literally do anything you want anytime to anyone with zero repercussion.

And you have to kill at least two people per day to hit quota.

Hated to see Wayne go down. Unser was solid. I didn't think Gemma would get it that way.

I think Jax worked out a deal, where he gets mayhem but there's no blow back on SAMCRO and they agree to provide some financial support to Wendi and Nero to help raise his sons completely away from the MC. Since he and his father were unable to fulfill their wish to go straight and get away from the outlaw life, the very thing Nero appears to have somehow managed, I think he basically chooses to go out under his own terms as near as he can get. (Now that we know that his dad likely took that turn short on purpose.)

Knowing he was going to kill Gemma, he knows she can't F up the kids the way she did him and I think he really respects Nero and has come to trust that Wendi loves the kids enough to stay on the straight and narrow and away from drugs. That all points me to him having agreed to mayhem with the condition he can straighten out a few personal matters first. (Or that he takes himself out recreating the scenario with his dad and going out in a blaze of glory on his ride.)

This show needs an editor in the worst way. There is a decent show somewhere in there if they could trim the fat. These long episodes are brutal.

Damn, I did come close to nailing that ending. I knew for certain his dad's memorial on the highway would play a part in his demise.

Good job Wood.

I didn't like the way it ended. Compared to the ending of breaking Bad and the its final song.

I've been pretty down on the show the last 3 or 4 seasons but all said I thought it wrapped up decently. I thought the Jesus stuff was a little on the nose. Him saying I Got This was a great call back to Opie.

Originally posted by hollywood:
Damn, I did come close to nailing that ending. I knew for certain his dad's memorial on the highway would play a part in his demise.
Yep

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT