ADVERTISEMENT

Something for Christians to discuss

Meh. Sounds like the typical evangelactor, complete with faux twangy accent.

The guy probably doesn’t have a grasp on the COTUS either. The Bill of Rights has its foundation in spirituality. These rights are not “of man”. They come from God. The Bill of Rights does not grant these rights. The Bill of Rights places limits on the power of government so as not to infringe upon these rights.

Lastly, for myself and those like me, our politics are the result of our religion/spiritual life. The democrooks have rejected Christianity at every opportunity over the last 50 years, which is why we vote Republican.

I saw it more as an indictment of the times we find ourselves in. With the left their ideology has become their religion. With the right seem to of gone away from their teachings from ghting back against the left.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
1*bTqGHAYshjQcLRBNNfoSiA.png

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
It's an interesting dynamic that I think doesn't fully take everything into account. I think he has points that are valid, but I also think he misses the mark on others.

He gets it right to say that we are just passing through and we should put God before anything else, including our government, and politics.

I think he missed the mark when talking about the US's founding documents that were inspired, at least partly if not more, on God's teachings.

In the end I think he takes on too much of a one-sided argument, and it felt like he was not fully thought out.

Meh. Sounds like the typical evangelactor, complete with faux twangy accent.

The guy probably doesn’t have a grasp on the COTUS either. The Bill of Rights has its foundation in spirituality. These rights are not “of man”. They come from God. The Bill of Rights does not grant these rights. The Bill of Rights places limits on the power of government so as not to infringe upon these rights.

Lastly, for myself and those like me, our politics are the result of our religion/spiritual life. The democrooks have rejected Christianity at every opportunity over the last 50 years, which is why we vote Republican.

Amen Brother! Christianity and Democracy have been enmeshed for millennia and the only religion and governance models that derive their legitimacy from the Individual, the Citizen.

Sundown preaches "democracy"? While pelosi's homo husband is in the distant shadows. Freak institution imo.🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT