ADVERTISEMENT

Sad, But True

What is your solution?
It’s quite a Gordian Knot, isn’t it? The first thing to do is have an immediate cease fire and get humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people who are in major distress. The second thing to do is put Bibi in prison for corruption, which is where he was headed before Oct 7, while he and his cohorts await prosecution for war crimes unseen in this century. Do the same with the Hamas Oct 7 participants. But for America the foremost solution is get the hell out of the Middle East entirely and let those people solve their problems their own way.

It’s quite a Gordian Knot, isn’t it? The first thing to do is have an immediate cease fire and get humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people who are in major distress. The second thing to do is put Bibi in prison for corruption, which is where he was headed before Oct 7, while he and his cohorts await prosecution for war crimes unseen in this century. Do the same with the Hamas Oct 7 participants. But for America the foremost solution is get the hell out of the Middle East entirely and let those people solve their problems their own way.
How do you expect that to look for the the US, Middle East and the World over the next year, 3 years, five years ten years and beyond?

Question,

How much of an isolationist are you? Not sure if you have ever divulged that.

No clue. How’s it looking now?
IMO better than it would in your scenario. The Middle East would explode without US involvement. Iran and the rest of the radical Muslims would immediately move to exterminate the Jews and anyone else that dared not bow down to the radical Muslim ways. Causing untold amount of atrocities and deaths. The world economy would suffer due to the ridiculous price of oil. Radical Muslims would then consolidate their power and cuddle up to China, which in turn would threaten every western country out there. Your scenario quiet frankly, would be a nightmare.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
IMO better than it would in your scenario. The Middle East would explode without US involvement. Iran and the rest of the radical Muslims would immediately move to exterminate the Jews and anyone else that dared not bow down to the radical Muslim ways. Causing untold amount of atrocities and deaths. The world economy would suffer due to the ridiculous price of oil. Radical Muslims would then consolidate their power and cuddle up to China, which in turn would threaten every western country out there. Your scenario quiet frankly, would be a nightmare.
Damn, boy, you’ve got it all figured out! The world would explode in violence if it weren’t for the peace loving Americans to keep things quieted down! No, no violence now. Thank God for American interventionism!

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
There will never be peace in the middle east imo. Them folks are savages.
You may be right. So why do you want us involved in the chaos? There’ll never be peace no matter what we do. In that case I say let’s do nothing.

Damn, boy, you’ve got it all figured out! The world would explode in violence if it weren’t for the peace loving Americans to keep things quieted down! No, no violence now. Thank God for American interventionism!
Figured out? Not even close but I have tried to inform myself on the radical Muslim regime that runs Iran. I would humbly suggest you do the same.

You may be right. So why do you want us involved in the chaos? There’ll never be peace no matter what we do. In that case I say let’s do nothing.
Ain't me wanting to be involved in the chaos Dan, it's all about the oil. Ev's have already proven to be costly and impractical.

Figured out? Not even close but I have tried to inform myself on the radical Muslim regime that runs Iran. I would humbly suggest you do the same.
Sometimes I can’t contain my laughter and other people in the room ask me what’s so funny. I explain to them I’m talking to a guy who thinks he knows all about the Muslim regime that rules Iran and says he has a Common Sense Meter that tells him what the world should do about what he knows, and says it with a straight face. They usually frown and say they don’t see anything funny about that.

• Haha
Ain't me wanting to be involved in the chaos Dan, it's all about the oil. Ev's have already proven to be costly and impractical.
The US no longer has much reliance on ME oil. And once the Dems are removed from power in less than a year and we start drilling again we will have no reliance in ME oil. You’ve bought a bill of goods from our NeoCons that this is all about oil, when the truth is it’s not about oil it’s about NeoCon dominance of the world.

Sometimes I can’t contain my laughter and other people in the room ask me what’s so funny. I explain to them I’m talking to a guy who thinks he knows all about the Muslim regime that rules Iran and says he has a Common Sense Meter that tells him what the world should do about what he knows, and says it with a straight face. They usually frown and say they don’t see anything funny about that.
I know that feeling Dan, I live in south Texas and 99% of my crew are whorn and aggy. Game days are a hoot!

The US no longer has much reliance on ME oil. And once the Dems are removed from power in less than a year and we start drilling again we will have no reliance in ME oil. You’ve bought a bill of goods from our NeoCons that this is all about oil, when the truth is it’s not about oil it’s about NeoCon dominance of the world.
I don't believe that for one second Dan.

It's not hard Dan listen to what they say and have been saying since 1979. Having been around the Iranian community since 1979 I took an interest in learning about the regime. It was eye opening. But hey you keep reading your propaganda pieces keep pushing kumbaya.

It's not hard Dan listen to what they say and have been saying since 1979. Having been around the Iranian community since 1979 I took an interest in learning about the regime. It was eye opening. But hey you keep reading your propaganda pieces keep pushing kumbaya.
Why don’t you link to some of what you read?

Explain this for me Woody: if our involvement in the Middle East is all about the oil why has the US sided with Israel? How much oil does Israel supply to the world? Why would we intentionally make enemies of the countries with huge oil deposits by backing a country they want to demolish? What oil benefit do we derive from arming Israel with the willingness and capability to destroy the oil deposits? Wouldn’t it be a wiser move, if it’s all about the oil, to befriend the countries with the oil than make enemies of them?

• Haha
Explain this for me Woody: if our involvement in the Middle East is all about the oil why has the US sided with Israel? How much oil does Israel supply to the world? Why would we intentionally make enemies of the countries with huge oil deposits by backing a country they want to demolish? What oil benefit do we derive from arming Israel with the willingness and capability to destroy the oil deposits? Wouldn’t it be a wiser move, if it’s all about the oil, to befriend the countries with the oil than make enemies of them?
We are the top oil producerin the world. It's no longer about oil at all.

When it was about oil why did the US side with Israel against the oil rich nations? Or was it never about oil?
That whole God's people thing.

Another argument is they are the only democracy in the middle east.

Also the whole Holocaust thing and "never again" brings some sympathy and support.

Why don’t you link to some of what you read?
I've been reading it and hearing it since 1979 when the regime first took over. That's a period of over 40 years that I have no desire to go back and look for but when I ran across more I'll et you know. If you like you can use the Google Machine and it will give you all kinds of results. I would recommend reading about the 12th Imam and the Iranian leadership, rather eye opening.

Good luck Dan.

That whole God's people thing.

Another argument is they are the only democracy in the middle east.

Also the whole Holocaust thing and "never again" brings some sympathy and support.
How much longer do you think Israel can get by playing the holocaust/always-the-victim card? In the US probably a little longer. The rest of the world maybe not so much. A country founded as a result of being a victim of genocide turning around and practicing it against another race may not get to pretend it’s the victim, always the victim, much longer. Nor IMO should it get to.

• Haha
How much longer do you think Israel can get by playing the holocaust/always-the-victim card? In the US probably a little longer. The rest of the world maybe not so much. A country founded as a result of being a victim of genocide turning around and practicing it against another race may not get to pretend it’s the victim, always the victim, much longer. Nor IMO should it get to.
Simple question. Does Israel have the right to exist and fight back against those who want them exterminated?

Simple question. Does Israel have the right to exist and fight back against those who want them exterminated?
Simple answer: yes, it has a right to exist, but not in the racist/supremacist form that it currently is. Yes, Israel has a right to defend itself against aggression from outside forces, as does any country, but not in order to exterminate the indigenous people it landed on in 1948, which has been its written policy from the beginning.

Simple answer: yes, it has a right to exist, but not in the racist/supremacist form that it currently is. Yes, Israel has a right to defend itself against aggression from outside forces, as does any country, but not in order to exterminate the indigenous people it landed on in 1948, which has been its written policy from the beginning.
Oh so Israel doesn't have the right to exist in your mind because they are racist. LMAO

• Love
You have the reading comprehension of a child. And the syntax of a retard.
My apologies to your sensibilities but that is exactly what his words said.

Simple answer: yes, it has a right to exist, but not in the racist/supremacist form that it currently is.

Israel has the right to exist, but not in the racist/supremacist form that it currently is? Pretty straight forward to me. Maybe he worded what he meant poorly?

My apologies to your sensibilities but that is exactly what his words said.

Simple answer: yes, it has a right to exist, but not in the racist/supremacist form that it currently is.

Israel has the right to exist, but not in the racist/supremacist form that it currently is? Pretty straight forward to me. Maybe he worded what he meant poorly?
I don’t think any country should have the legitimacy to limit or eliminate the rights of individuals based on race, which what Israel does to the Palestinians. So, yeah, I see the Israeli state as a racist state, and do not think it should be, and do not think the US should support it any more than it should support any racist state. The Israeli state is a supremacist state in that Jews are given supreme control over every aspect of life. You can disagree if you want and defend Israel’s racism and supremacy, and want to support it, but that does not change what it is.

• Sad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT