ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Broyles

That whole “hard r” business is a bunch of bullshit. That’s nothing more than poor pronunciation, like “fellas/fellows” or “gonna/going to” or “gotcha/got you”. The word/words are still the same.
Ask a black person if they agree with that take, if you know any...

So if fratboy had used “a” instead of “hard r” all would have been well? Because that is most likely exactly what he did.
I doubt you would have even heard about it. So if that's what happened in reality, are you implying Broyles changed it to the er because he knew it would be a nonstory if it was just the a?

It doesn't matter a or er how is that different from frick. I didn't say the f word but you get the meaning. R or er has no difference. Just drop it please.

Does Kappa Sig have black "frat boys"?
Do Kappa Sig frat boys have black friends over to the frat house?
Would Broyles have said anything at all about this if it had been a Black Fraternity house?
Did any of this happen?

Broyles knows OU. Guess his kid isn't a D1 athlete or they would be high fiving knowing any varsity athlete at OU lives a life of complete immunity to social norms and legal repercussions.

I doubt you would have even heard about it. So if that's what happened in reality, are you implying Broyles changed it to the er because he knew it would be a nonstory if it was just the a?
I’m not implying anything. I’m saying that a vs. er is not what “makes it different”, but rather the race of the “sayer” is what makes it different — ie. hypocrisy.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Would Broyles have said anything at all about this if it had been a Black Fraternity house?
Did any of this happen?

Broyles knows OU. Guess his kid isn't a D1 athlete or they would be high fiving knowing any varsity athlete at OU lives a life of complete immunity to social norms and legal repercussions.
His kids are young. Under 10 years old. So if you guys gett off talking smoke to young kids, have at it. If anyone wants their young kids hear people spewing that crap have it. If it were Ryan walking with his buddies with no kids. It probably would not have been a story. Kids. The frat guys (over 18) spewing hate to underage kids that are both under 10. 1 in school and 1 not yet. When I say in school that is elementary school.

Last edited:
Did any of this happen?

I hear the word ####### being yelled out a window repeatedly towards me. I paused, dumbfounded, hurt but not surprised. My kids were with me. It’s 2024, parents, do better

Looks like “a” vs. “hard r” is of no consequence. It’s the race of the speaker that matters. In other words, “rules for thee, but not for me.”

His kids are young. Under 10 years old. So if you guys gett off talking smoke to young kids, have at it. If anyone wants their young kids hear people spewing that crap have it. If it were Ryan walking with his buddies with no kids. It probably would not have been a story. Kids. The frat guys (over 18) spewing hate to underage kids that are both under 10. 1 in school and 1 not yet. When I say in school that is elementary school.
Would Broyles have said anything if the frat boys were Black?
Were the frat boys white?

Why'd you bring up those artists but then change the subject when questioned? We weren't talking about Django or Hateful Eight. Weren't those movies both made by a white guy, anyway?
I didn't mention any rap artist names.
And my post proves my point about the Movies I mentioned. Whats different about a white guy saying it once and then another making movies where it is said 100 times?

Reread my post that you responded too. That's the point, get all the facts before you respond.
I'm late to the OUTRAGE party but let me clearly state - I DO NOT SUPPORT WHAT RYAN BROYLES ALLEGED HAPPENED.

Last time I checked, OU scholarship athletes of every color get complete immunity from legal repercussions so there is that.

P.S. It's "an" idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: Forpetessake
I'm an Upper South Melungeon tri-racial isolate. I see it as a gift from the Great Father. I've been called every thing imaginable. I don't give it a thought. I simply stay relaxed. I feel for the poor white stiff who is so enraged when he sees the white guy and the black woman walking down Main Street holding hands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT