ADVERTISEMENT

Russia to World: Obama = not very manly

wyomingosualum

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
https://twitter.com/Rogozin/status/494919386185355264/photo/1

Bt5OjLdCYAA4N0n.jpg

Obviously, you're not aware that he killed bin Laden and that was the most courageous decision by a president since presidential decisions were invented.

The Russians, however, do not appear to be impressed.

I believe Bush knew where bin laden was and kept him alive and spied for Intel. Obama, on the other hand, looking for fame killed him.

This post was edited on 8/1 6:46 PM by TPOKE

Does this mean that Putin is manly? The same guy who rode a horse without wearing a shirt. While trying for a part in Brokeback Mountain.

Originally posted by ricflair4LIFE:

Does this mean that Putin is manly? The same guy who rode a horse without wearing a shirt. While trying for a part in Brokeback Mountain.

Don't bother to post here if lame shit like this is an example of your "so-called" expertise.

Originally posted by TPOKE:
I believe Bush knew where bin laden was and kept him alive and spied for Intel. Obama, on the other hand, looking for fame killed him.

This post was edited on 8/1 6:46 PM by TPOKE
Ladies and Gentlemen, I offer this gem for the "Most pitiful attempt to justify republican incompetence by making shit up" post for 2014.

Oh yeah, there really were WMD's, the CIA just kept them for secret testing. The Mission Accomplished banner wasn't real -- the librulz photoshopped it. It actually read "Fission Accomplished", which is another thing Dubya did the MSM covers up every night.

roll.r191677.gif

And you gotta love how once again, the republicans gauge foreign policy by how "manly" someone is. Russia's currency collapses, his Ukraine manliness has blown up in his face, his military spending doesn't look so good now, he can't get the pipeline off the ground, but hey..... he's "manly."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT