ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans guilty of suppressing voters - their own

It's a dem bill as shown by the majority support. Just like the 1957 civil rights bill was a republican bill.

Speaker Johnson disappointed me greatly as well as our oklahoma legislators in DC. The FISA bill plus this bill leaves little to be happy about with any our representatives from ok in DC.

With that being said politics being politics they timed it so very little could be done about it. They are very shrewd in thier unitary support. Saying one thing and then doing another when you don't have any way to respond. It's frustrating, but the fight goes on.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
What are folks thoughts on Sen Lankford? Is he a Swamp Rat that needs to be retired, or does he still have any redeeming qualities?

Here in Arizona we all threw up in our mouths when we saw Lankford essentially campaigning for Sinema along the border.

What are folks thoughts on Sen Lankford? Is he a Swamp Rat that needs to be retired, or does he still have any redeeming qualities?

Here in Arizona we all threw up in our mouths when we saw Lankford essentially campaigning for Sinema along the border.

Do a "Lankford" search of this message board. Lots of posts. I don't ever remember one good thing said about him.

Do a "Lankford" search of this message board. Lots of posts. I don't ever remember one good thing said about him.
Thanks.

Any chance you replace him next Senate election in Oklahoma?

Sinema flipped from Demoncrat to Independent, then backed out of the reelection race.

Now we have Open Borders Rep Gallegos who dumped his wife to marry a DC Swamp Rat right before birthing their first child, running against Super MAGA Kari Lake.

How dare you question any aid to Israel??? Such notions are antisemitism.

I read so on this board…it must be true…

carry on

dbd.jpg

At least now we know what Clinton's new account is. How many does that make now? At least two dozen variants of "toon". There was ClintonScott. Now its ClintonDavidScott. Seems like there were a number of CDS accounts too.

At least now we know what Clinton's new account is. How many does that make now? At least two dozen variants of "toon". There was ClintonScott. Now its ClintonDavidScott. Seems like there were a number of CDS accounts too.
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Lankford needs to go.

Need a good, well-funded primary candidate first.

That's the rub.

PS: Tom Cole needs retired, also. And he won't do it on his own.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT