ADVERTISEMENT

Poll just out--73 pct. of Oklahomans support Iran nuclear deal

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
No brainer...American people support this deal overwhelmingly.

The only ones against it are GOP politicians in Washington coveting the keys to the White House.

Every president since Ronald Reagan has tried to strike an anti-nuclear deal with Iran.

ONE finally succeeded. They're even fighting with us against ISIS...

Hail to the Chief!!!

"Let us never negotiate out of fear but never fear to negotiate."--JFK Inaugural Address

Last edited:
This is going to be one of the best threads of the year. I can just feel it.

Maybe a majority wants a nuclear deal with but I seriously doubt the majority supports this deal.

The only ones against it are GOP politicians in Washington coveting the keys to the White House.

Every president since Ronald Reagan has tried to strike an anti-nuclear deal with Iran.

Hail to the Chief!!!

"Never negotiate out of fear but never fear to negotiate."--JFK Inaugural Address

Victory Lap!! Best President since Jimmy Carter. Neighborhood organizer >>> Peanut Farmer.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/gop-opposition-to-the-nuclear-deal/

Not trying to encourage the local psycophant, just didn't think I should clutter the board.

"Not only does this rejectionism make Republicans seem stuck in the past, but it also tells the world that their judgment on foreign policy is so hopelessly blinkered that they can’t even recognize a good outcome for the U.S. when they see one."

Last edited:
unfortunately, this group in power is unable to negotiate anything that would put the United States in a better position. They can only negotiate when they can cook the books, buy off legislators, outright lie, commit fraud, etc. They have to cheat to get their way and unfortunately Iran is just telling them what they think they want to hear but they themselves have no idea what they are doing. The only way this works is if Iran doesn't cheat and they are better cheaters than the current administration even though the current US administration would like some tips and consulting on how to be able to parallel the Iran regime. Ayatollah obama knows that Iran is the king of getting your way any way that you can. The United States was negotiating from a position of weakness and iran knows it...and the rest of the world. This agreement will pass through congress and we need to all hope that it can be enforced....while we watch iran kick ass and take names and hear lame ass excuses from the administration on why everything is ok. Repubs need to just pass it and move on.

I just read about Nixon trying to sabotage the Paris peace accords so he could take credit when elected. The compare and contrast between this guy's foreign policy and the usual republican sociopathic foreign policy is amazing. It's entertaining to watch so called "conservatives" snipe at all attempts to get us out of these entanglements.

Maybe if Obama got us attacked, started two wars and laid down on getting OBL they'd trust his foreign policy more.

Did you read any of that? Quit trolling. Your game is getting old.

I read every word.

As you know the poll indicates 73 percent of Oklahomans support a deal with Iran, slightly more than the 59 pct of Americans at large who support it.

Since our Nobel Peace Prize-winning Commander-in-Chief struck the deal I guess we can assume you're in the minority of Oklahomans who have a problem with 10 years of non-profileration and daily inspections?

Figures...

..."government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth"

Peace

Obama-on-Mt.-Rushmore.jpg

I read every word.

As you know the poll indicates 73 percent of Oklahomans support a deal with Iran, slightly more than the 59 pct of Americans at large who support it.

Since our Nobel-prize winning Commander-in-Chief struck the deal I guess we can assume you're in the minority of Oklahomans who have a problem with 10 years of non-profileration and daily inspections?

Figures...

..."government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth"

Peace

I thought Oklahomans were ignorant racists?

Hail to the Chief!!!

"Let us never negotiate out of fear but never fear to negotiate."--JFK Inaugural Address

Your article was published 2 1/2 weeks before the deal. sounds legit.

Hell, I'd support a deal. My deal would be something along the lines of "stop the nuclear shit and we won't smoke your ass. Deal?"

Do you suppose the 73% support this particular deal or just the idea of a deal in general?

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Hell, I'd support a deal. My deal would be something along the lines of "stop the nuclear shit and we won't smoke your ass. Deal?"

Do you suppose the 73% support this particular deal or just the idea of a deal in general?
Since the poll was taken weeks before the actual deal got done I would say the latter obviously.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
I want a deal with Iran. I want to visit Tehran....well a Tehran with alcohol. The people love Americans. The previous western government that we helped put in power f'd it up.

If I was Iran I would want a nuke too.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
I read every word.

Since our Nobel Peace Prize-winning Commander-in-Chief struck the deal I guess we can assume you're in the minority of Oklahomans who have a problem with 10 years of non-profileration and daily inspections?

Figures...

Peace

I noticed you changed your original post. How cool. Just admit you messed up, I would have more respect for you. "the" deal and "a" deal are two different things and you know it.

"A" deal. "The" deal. Most of those surveyed probably expected Obozo and Ketchup Boy to actually pursue a deal that actually put curbs on Iran.

I doubt that matters much to the factually dishonest goons like CCup though.

I just read about Nixon trying to sabotage the Paris peace accords so he could take credit when elected. The compare and contrast between this guy's foreign policy and the usual republican sociopathic foreign policy is amazing. It's entertaining to watch so called "conservatives" snipe at all attempts to get us out of these entanglements.

Maybe if Obama got us attacked, started two wars and laid down on getting OBL they'd trust his foreign policy more.

Or... Or.... If he just wasn't so transparently shitty as a president.

Reactions: Medic007
Even Fox News poll:

Over the past few months a number of nonpartisan polls have been conducted on a nuclear agreement with Iran. Every single one of them found more support for a deal than opposition. The most recent, a Fox News poll from June, said that 47 percent were in favor of “an agreement that would involve the U.S. easing economic sanctions on Iran for ten years and in return Iran agreeing to stop its nuclear program over that period” compared with 43 percent who were against it.

Someone still doesn't understand the difference between "... a deal..." and "...this particular deal...".

I have learned to laugh at CUP's complete disregard for facts and actually enjoy reading his posts now. I actually think he works for the Onion and we are part of an elaborate social experiment.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
I think he's actually the White House spokesperson. The high level of bullshit is eerily similar.

Even Fox News poll:

Over the past few months a number of nonpartisan polls have been conducted on a nuclear agreement with Iran. Every single one of them found more support for a deal than opposition. The most recent, a Fox News poll from June, said that 47 percent were in favor of “an agreement that would involve the U.S. easing economic sanctions on Iran for ten years and in return Iran agreeing to stop its nuclear program over that period” compared with 43 percent who were against it.

Don't you have some sort of golf book to write? Stick to that you may be better at it.

"Today, a sports writer told me Dez Bryant should wish for Jerry Jones retaining John Kerry as negotiator for Bryant contract talks. John Kerry's negotiating skills would probably have Bryant owning ATT Stadium, half the Dallas Cowboys and a spot in Jones' will."

From Sunburnt Indian

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT