ADVERTISEMENT

Iran Would Receive Hundreds Of Billiona Of Dollars In Iran Nuclear Agreement

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

What is it that makes Democrats think giving Iran hundreds of billions of dollars to merely delay Iran's nuclear program a few years is a good idea? Stupidity, nativity or do they really want to fund Iran's terrorism in the Middle East and around the world? Never understood why anyone would think this was a good idea.

I love the fact that we are fighting Russia in Ukraine. Iran is providing military assistance via drones to Russia, and we're gonna pay them to keep doing so. I truly think that the combined foreign policy knowledge of this administration was gained by playing Civilization on their PC.

I love the fact that we are fighting Russia in Ukraine. Iran is providing military assistance via drones to Russia, and we're gonna pay them to keep doing so. I truly think that the combined foreign policy knowledge of this administration was gained by playing Civilization on their PC.
Man, the foreign policy on that game is horribly bad. Country attacks you, you attack back and take a city, entire world condemns you for being evil that you will have to live with consequences for 1,000 years. Good reference!

I'm such a nerd.

Its like paying a kidnapper the ransom they want and then telling them to keep the money and the person they kidnapped.

Seriously though I think its hush money. Keep quiet and do what you are told.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Someday soon y'all will learn we have been duped for decades - stop paying
The mafia

Last edited:

That implies greater capability than they have exhibited.

At best, playing Risk, but more likely, just War with a 52 card deck

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT