ADVERTISEMENT

pelosi investment tracker

That isn't an outrageous salary for that role, but the massive increase in revenue is a head scratcher.
Really you don't think illegals smuggle themselves in do you.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
as the political climate evolves to a point where the dolts can see what is going on

we working towards treason charges

Reactions: OUSOONER67
GDLyrdwWkAAQmHC

I had forgotten about Jaimie Raskin and his stock issues. Seems to be a pattern among top Democrats in Congress. I'm sure there are several Republican doing the same but they evidently keep it on the downlow.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

I had forgotten about Jaimie Raskin and his stock issues. Seems to be a pattern among top Democrats in Congress. I'm sure there are several Republican doing the same but they evidently keep it on the downlow.

Ok’s own markwayne mullin makes
warren buffet look like a dart
throwing monkey

dude is really good at picking stocks

I'm hesitant to post on this board because it is such a shit show, but I do find it quite odd that my father inlaw was telling me about investing in the exact same stock at approximately the same time. I think he said he heard about it from his buddy. Both are retired boomers and avid Fox News folks. So I just assumed it came from something there. May have to pay closer attention to his dipshit ramblings from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: Rdcldad
I'm hesitant to post on this board because it is such a shit show, but I do find it quite odd that my father inlaw was telling me about investing in the exact same stock at approximately the same time. I think he said he heard about it from his buddy. Both are retired boomers and avid Fox News folks. So I just assumed it came from something there. May have to pay closer attention to his dipshit ramblings from now on.
Martha Stewart. 👍

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Yer father in law does business with "hammer time" Paul?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT