ADVERTISEMENT

pelosi investment tracker

Common Sense evades those on the left.
They will wail about Fascism without knowing what Fascism is. The will call Trump Hitler without understanding that Biden is closer to Hitler than any other president of my lifetime. They will wail about the end to democracy without knowing that the US is a republic. They will wail about Russia while China is stealing their own wallet. They will wail that you are corrupt while inside trading on WallStreet. They will wail about morality while not going to church. They will wail about police while supporting the FBI. And they will wail about alphabet rights while taking away rights from you.

They don't lack common sense; they are just stupid.

They will wail about Fascism without knowing what Fascism is. The will call Trump Hitler without understanding that Biden is closer to Hitler than any other president of my lifetime. They will wail about the end to democracy without knowing that the US is a republic. They will wail about Russia while China is stealing their own wallet. They will wail that you are corrupt while inside trading on WallStreet. They will wail about morality while not going to church. They will wail about police while supporting the FBI. And they will wail about alphabet rights while taking away rights from you.

They don't lack common sense; they are just stupid.
I was trying to be somewhat nice but after thinking about it, I like your way better. :)

some folks say cult
ok cool, but realize

those folks happen to be sitting on,
covering for, abetting and implicitly supporting the treasonous destruction of this great country

Reactions: OUSOONER67
remember when the orange man sounded so rude?

while otard was illegally spying on this great country and the opposing presidential candidate?

remember how outlandish it was to our senses the president of this great country would weaponize the intelligence apparatus to spy on the opposition?

it’s all true
it happened

ole GW didn’t offend peoples feelers or cross their principles

he sent your sons and daughters home in bags

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Question for anyone in the know. Can wall streets uptick in any way be contributed to the safe removal of the hammer from Paul's ass?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT