ADVERTISEMENT

OSU at Iowa

Allen seems to be doing a pretty good job. He stays engaged. Wyatt was competitive, but not quite enough and drops a decision 7-4.

Wittlake loses 4-2 to Abe Assad. Iowa great at making the best of their couple of shots then stalling.

I think Surber got hosed… coaches lost there minds on the dangerous position call. Felt like Surber wasn’t getting a push because dude was holding his headgear….

Iowa is not very good imo. They get a 1-point lead and immediately go to stalling and get nothing called on them. 3 matches in a row over a minute of stalling.

Everyone gets the benefit of stalling a bit more at home, home field/court/mat ref bias is a known real phenomenon, you just have to deal with it... we're still wrestling like shit. I mean locked hands... come tf on. We're at real danger of losing this thing 27-3, and ALOT more of the rests on the orange and black than it does the black and gray.

Reactions: lawpoke87 and driad
Everyone gets the benefit of stalling a bit more at home, home field/court/mat ref bias is a known real phenomenon, you just have to deal with it... we're still wrestling like shit. I mean locked hands... come tf on. We're at real danger of losing this thing 27-3, and ALOT more of the rests on the orange and black than it does the black and gray.
Is that bs potentially dangerous call something we have fight through? Or the stalemate while surber is working toward NF? Sheets had the escape 95% of the time in the 1st period. Kennedy was dragging him out of bounds and sheets got away but they said no.

For being the Cowboys our kids seem to get rode alot.

Is that bs potentially dangerous call something we have fight through? Or the stalemate while surber is working toward NF? Sheets had the escape 95% of the time in the 1st period. Kennedy was dragging him out of bounds and sheets got away but they said no.
Tough place to win against this Iowa team, we are a younger improving team. Important thing is are we learning something that will help us in the tourneys. I thinks so, we are competing.

Reactions: turfpoke
Tough place to win against this Iowa team, we are a younger improving team. Important thing is are we learning something that will help us in the tourneys. I thinks so, we are competing.
I agree. Disappointing that Wittlake gave up that cheap TD at the end of the first.
Sheets can win that match.
Plott isn’t healthy and Brands’ strength is to stall. I don’t think Starocci took him down.
Surber is better than Warner.
Doucet is much better than I thought he would be. Cassioppi is a big stud HWT.

Reactions: bwel9339
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT