ADVERTISEMENT

On Antisemitism, Trump and Israel

I don't trust you to be able to know what a bullshit narrative is seeing as how you believe anything that any lefty says.

I don’t care if you don’t trust me lol...I know I’m right, and I’ve got plenty of evidence to back it up. You just can’t handle #losing very well haha

The fact you have to go into the “lefty” desperation bucket of weak insults is telling lol

Write something that shows a basic understanding of the situation and I wouldn't brush you off like a moron.

Here’s a basic understanding lol...

Since Trump announced his candidacy, hate crimes have increased, not just Jews either.

It’s not skin color. It’s culture.

Harrold... Your point is an accurate one. However, I have some news for you. Not every conservative is as intelligent, or as capable of critical thinking as you are. For many of them, "keep the brown people out" is an accurate representation for how they think (or at least how I think they think since we can't read minds).

The ME Muslims coming into this country on foot or by air, and the MS 13 criminals pouring across our southern border is the boogeyman that is destroying/will destroy this country and must be stopped at all costs. They believe this because Trump tells them this on a frequent basis. When polls are used to show that Republicans are more supportive of Israel than Democrats, we can't assume that all of those polled are thinkers who want the wall for the same reasons that you want the wall.

Your typical type of non-response. I'm done with interacting with you on this board.

take my ball and go home ex-wife
level intellect

you’re cutting balls off to solve an ear infection beaurocratic functionary
level life skills motis operandi emotes thru
every political post you make

it’s what made otard great and sets
the united states up to implode from its own weight

level intellect

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

The ME Muslims coming into this country on foot or by air, and the MS 13 criminals pouring across our southern border is the boogeyman that is destroying/will destroy this country and must be stopped at all costs. They believe this because Trump tells them this on a frequent basis.

you are way way gone

level intellect

Do yourself a favor...go to the store and buy a dictionary and thesaurus. This half ass English language shit ain’t cutting it lol

How much meth comes over the Canadian border versus Mexico? How many murders in Mexico versus Canada?

You won’t answer either of those but hopefully medic will.
Meth from Mexico - about 90% of the meth in the USA

Meth from Canada - not measurable

Murders in Mexico 2017 - 31,174 known murders

Murders in Canada 2017 - 660 known murders

I'm waiting on Canada's version of El Chapo to hit Netflix. I hear it's going to be called "The Shorty, eh."

Reactions: HighStickHarry
Meth from Mexico - about 90% of the meth in the USA

Meth from Canada - not measurable

Murders in Mexico 2017 - 31,174 known murders

Murders in Canada 2017 - 660 known murders

I'm waiting on Canada's version of El Chapo to hit Netflix. I hear it's going to be called "The Shorty, eh."

@Been Jammin its their damn brown skin I tell you!! Msnbc says it’s the skin color!!!

Harrold... Your point is an accurate one. However, I have some news for you. Not every conservative is as intelligent, or as capable of critical thinking as you are. For many of them, "keep the brown people out" is an accurate representation for how they think (or at least how I think they think since we can't read minds).

I am conservative and am generally around conservative people. Not one of them would be in the keep the "brown people out" crowd. As a matter of fact they tend to encourage them to come to the United States but to do it legally. I don't think I'm the exception.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I am conservative and am generally around conservative people. Not one of them would be in the keep the "brown people out" crowd. As a matter of fact they tend to encourage them to come to the United States but to do it legally. I don't think I'm the exception.

Question..

When you hear Trump call the caravan an "invasion" and claim that there are many middle easterners hiding within the group, what do think? Do you buy either of those contentions?

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
He uses extreme hyperbole to make a point. Not a big fan of it.

So, you interpret it as extreme hyperbole. Do you think it is possible that a portion of his base interpret it as accurate, factual information?

I'm sure your answer will be yes, so I will go on to my next question.

Let's say that 40 % of the country are Trump supporters. Of those individuals, what percentage do you think believe things that you consider to be extreme hyperbole?

What percentage of libs can discern hyperbole when it comes from their team.

You haven't shown that ability on a broad range of topics.

So, you interpret it as extreme hyperbole. Do you think it is possible that a portion of his base interpret it as accurate, factual information?

I'm sure your answer will be yes, so I will go on to my next question.

Let's say that 40 % of the country are Trump supporters. Of those individuals, what percentage do you think believe things that you consider to be extreme hyperbole?

orange man bad
he endangered my family
vagina hat crowd shrieks in horror

More than 5%?
I don’t know. There are idiots on both sides, especially your side. All I can say is that there are way more normal republicans out there than you seem to think.

Remember, we voted for him for a couple of reasons.
1. MAGA (all indications thus far are positive on this front)
2. SCOTUS (Mission Accomplished)

There were many other reasons to have voted for Trump over Hillary but I think these two are the most important.

I don’t know. There are idiots on both sides, especially your side. All I can say is that there are way more normal republicans out there than you seem to think.

Remember, we voted for him for a couple of reasons.
1. MAGA (all indications thus far are positive on this front)
2. SCOTUS (Mission Accomplished)

There were many other reasons to have voted for Trump over Hillary but I think these two are the most important.

IMO, it is more than 5%. Maybe a lot more. What you see as "extreme hyperbole", many take as legitimate fact. He knows he can say what ever he wants, because the idiots will buy in 100% and intelligent people like you will rationalize and decide that he is just being hyperbolic.

This discussion started with the topic of conservatives being more supportive of Israeli policy than liberals. I gave a reason as to why that might be the case. There is no way to know whether the conservatives questioned were more closely aligned to your level of intelligence or closer to the "idiots" that you admit are out there. So, I am just suggesting something that may figure into the equation, with no real way of confirming.

As far as their being more idiots on my side, I disagree. I'm sure that you would agree that most large population centers tend to be blue, while extremely rural areas tend to be red. I know this won't go over well on this site, but, people with advanced degrees tend to gravitate toward cities and away from rural settings (for obvious reasons).
I do agree that there are plenty of gullible individuals on both sides.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/22/democrats-more-educated-republicans-pew-research-c/

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT