ADVERTISEMENT

oberebo was right

driad

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
All state match pretty much sucked. Only one OSU wrestler participated, looked like 141 pounders wrestling 190 pounders. One kid had a nice reverse down one with six seconds left was the highlight.

All state match pretty much sucked. Only one OSU wrestler participated, looked like 141 pounders wrestling 190 pounders. One kid had a nice reverse down one with six seconds left was the highlight.
Who was the OSU wrestler? Lewallen? Results?

Lewallen tied Jefferies 2-2, Jefferies was much bigger & wouldn't wrestle, his only points came when Lewallen let him escape.

Lewallen tied Jefferies 2-2, Jefferies was much bigger & wouldn't wrestle, his only points came when Lewallen let him escape.
The Jeffries Lewallen match and the Paden Bailey/ Cam Loving matches were the only two matches worth seeing.Lewallen had the only takedown but Jefffries did ride him the entire 2nd. Cam Loving dec. Paden Bailey by a point in an entertaining match but that was it. Joe Smith and Kaid Brock did not wrestle and I understand they both had tests to study for after their week in Fargo. Did sit with the fix's and Dan Fix is Derek's uncle from Colofrado. Enjoyed the companionship and the meal at the Hickory House Barbecue in Sapulpa but again he wrestling was not much to shout about.

Last edited:
After hearing the interview with JB2 I figured Joe Smith would not be wrestling. Was going to try and make it, but it didn't work out.

Driad,

Never, ever, ever start, finish, or include into the middle of any sentence the words Oberebo was right.

Sincerely,

Society

Reactions: cachap5327
OK micco, hadn't been on this board much, more good natured ribbing here than elsewhere. That was my 1st& last all state match. Honestly the 182 lb big school match looked like 220 vs 168. Bailey acted like a wild man out there, is he usually a bit kooky?

Flourish...much like the way of the dinosaurs.

Speaking of, how was your first pet old timer? Oberebo's first pet was a house cat. With sabre teeth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT