ADVERTISEMENT

No Visitor Logs Exist For Biden's Wilmington Home

Ok.

Do you also believe the Biden investigation is a partisan witch-hunt?
What if it is? You had no problem and fully supported Democrats going on a political witch hunt, to oppose Republicans going on one would show your hypocrisy.
Personally I think both are BS but I am enjoying watching the Democrat's hypocrisy on full display for the American people to see.

Reactions: GoPokes43
If it turns out Biden and his staff are lying about there being no visitor logs, which of course they are because that’s what they always have done, I mean it’s baked into their DNA; but if visitor logs show up would that be an impeachable offense?
If such a request is formally made by Congress or the special counsel and the Biden administration tells them the same thing and later it is discovered they are lying, that would probably constitute obstruction of justice or obstruction of Congress if specific intent can be proven.

The same would hold true for Trump and his stated claim regarding vistor logs at Mar-a-Lago.

btw, the Secret Service has also stated they do not maintain visitor logs at the private residences of protectees but are prepared to turn over documentation of visitors to the President's Delaware Home if requested by Congress. There is no indication at this point that Biden is pressuring the Secret Service not to do this.

Personally I think both are BS
Ok, so then you think the Biden investigation is also a partisan witch-hunt. Good to know. So are you going to call on Republicans to stop wasting their time on what you perceive to be BS and focus on other more important matters?

btw, I don't believe the Trump or Biden investigations are partisan political witch-hunts. And if Trump, or Biden, or both broke the law, I want to see them held accountable. I also haven't read one Democrat on this board claim otherwise. I don't hear something different among my Democratic friends either. So what hypocrisy are you referencing?

Reactions: davidallen
Ok, so then you think the Biden investigation is also a partisan witch-hunt. Good to know. So are you going to call on Republicans to stop wasting their time on what you perceive to be BS and focus on other more important matters?

btw, I don't believe the Trump or Biden investigations are partisan political witch-hunts. And if Trump, or Biden, or both broke the law, I want to see them held accountable. I also haven't read one Democrat on this board claim otherwise. I don't hear something different among my Democratic friends either. So what hypocrisy are you referencing?
Nope, Democrats set the precedent, they get to experience the same. Maybe next time they will remember what goes around comes around.
Biden did break the law as he never had the authority to declassify documents, Trump did and that's a big difference whether you want to admit it or not. Still not a fan of either situation but to prosecute either for something that has been a common occurrence by others in the past is not my idea of justice, Ie Hillary Clinton. I'm not naive enough to think this is not a common occurrence. From here forward everyone should know the law will be strictly enforced.
As to the hypocrisy you need to expand your horizons, plenty of Democrats out there trying to down play the Biden situation.

Nope, Democrats set the precedent, they get to experience the same.
Exactly. It is all about partisan politics for you. Thanks again for making my point.

Biden did break the law as he never had the authority to declassify documents, Trump did and that's a big difference whether you want to admit it or not.
So you know that Biden broke the law but that Trump didn't simply based on some flimsy excuse Trump gave that has been openly ridiculed by most legal observers?🤣🤣

Heck, I don't even know why you call for investigations. They are pointless to you. If the person being investigated is a Republican, you are sure he/she is innocent. If it is a Democrat, he/she is clearly guilty.

And then you have the audacity to claim Democrats are the ones engaging in hypocrisy!🙄🤣

As to the hypocrisy you need to expand your horizons, plenty of Democrats out there trying to down play the Biden situation.
Can you point to one Democrat who has said on this board Biden shouldn't be held accountable if he broke the law? Just one of us?

btw, noting differences between what Biden did and what Trump did isn't downplaying. It is being honest. Something you often struggle with.

Exactly. It is all about partisan politics for you. Thanks again for making my point.
I don't view it as partisan, I view it as Democrats reaping what they sowed. They started it and are subject to the same.
So you know that Biden broke the law but that Trump didn't simply based on some flimsy excuse Trump gave that has been openly ridiculed by most legal observers?🤣🤣
Yes Biden did break the law, he never had that authority. Trump as least has the argument, whether it's legit or not is something we will see.
Heck, I don't even know why you call for investigations. They are pointless to you. If the person being investigated is a Republican, you are sure he/she is innocent. If it is a Democrat, he/she is clearly guilty.
Has Trump been guilty of any of the outlandish allegations made by Democrats? Evidently not, considering they haven't charged him anything even after using the entire might of the federal government to investigate him, so it seems I was right in thinking Trump was not guilty. I highly suspect Biden is guilty of selling influence and want a fair investigation into the suspicions. It's not like we only have a made up dossier or the word of Adam Schiff to go off of, we have actually evidence that looks like serious wrong doings. Investigate it and find out for sure. Not any different than what Democrats demanded excet for the whole evidence deal.
And then you have the audacity to claim Democrats are the ones engaging in hypocrisy!🙄🤣

Yep have you not seen Democrats trying to spin Biden's handling of documents? You might want to get out more.
Can you point to one Democrat who has said on this board Biden shouldn't be held accountable if he broke the law? Just one of us?
You can read it for yourself and form yur own conclusions What I see is nothing like what they said with Trump.
btw, noting differences between what Biden did and what Trump did isn't downplaying. It is being honest. Something you often struggle with.
Fact remains Biden had no authority to have those documents, especially 6 years later. There is absolutely no excuse for that.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I don't view it as partisan, I view it as Democrats reaping what they sowed. They started it and are subject to the same.
Democrats didn't start anything. Trump made his choices/decisions and he was and is being investigated for those. Just as Biden is.

You are obsessed with making this a Democrat v/s Republican issue and not a legal v/s illegal issue.

Yes Biden did break the law, he never had that authority. Trump as least has the argument, whether it's legit or not is something we will see.
It has not been proven that Biden broke the law just as it hasn't been proven that Trump broke the law. That is why we have two investigations.

But again, look at you. You aren't waiting on the investigations to conclude. You have made up your mind. And it all depends on who is a Republican and who is a Democrat.

Come on man, be honest for once!

Has Trump been guilty of any of the outlandish allegations made by Democrats?
Yes. That is why he was impeached twice and even had Republicans voting for his impeachment and conviction.

Criminally, not yet. But again, there are ongoing investigations. Biden has not been found criminally guilty of any of the allegations Republicans have made about him so far either.

I highly suspect Biden is guilty of selling influence and want a fair investigation into the suspicions.
But do you really want a "fair" investigation? If there is one, and it is found Biden didn't do what you "highly suspect" he did, will you think it is fair?

We both know the answer to that question. You won't. What you really want is a partisan investigation of Biden that is only interested in proving what you already want to believe.

Yep have you not seen Democrats trying to spin Biden's handling of documents? You might want to get out more.
Again, noting differences between what Biden did and what Trump did isn't downplaying. It is being honest. Something you often struggle with.

You can read it for yourself and form yur own conclusions
So you have no posts, no evidence. Just a fantasy you created in your head. As usual.

Fact remains Biden had no authority to have those documents, especially 6 years later. There is absolutely no excuse for that.
Why do you care though? It is all BS to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT