ADVERTISEMENT

No Visitor Logs Exist For Biden's Wilmington Home

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

White House says no visitor's log exists for Biden's Wilmington home, the location where classified documents kept. Hmmm I seem to recall Democrats having a nuclear meltdown about Trump's Mar- A_Lago visitor's log but have no issue and are silent on Biden not keeping a visitor log? Once again the Democrat double standard is on full display.

Good point on the logs at many Biden locations. This makes me wonder about the original check out logs at the original source; white house, pentagon, etc. Are these logs ever audited to determine why these documents haven't been returned, especially top secret and secret documents? Were these documents checked out illegally? Shouldn't other recent presidents like Obama and Bush have their homes and properties raided to see if they have any unauthorized documents?

Good point on the logs at many Biden locations. This makes me wonder about the original check out logs at the original source; white house, pentagon, etc. Are these logs ever audited to determine why these documents haven't been returned, especially top secret and secret documents? Were these documents checked out illegally? Shouldn't other recent presidents like Obama and Bush have their homes and properties raided to see if they have any unauthorized documents?
At this point might as well kick in Obamas door and do a little search.

The clown Schiff wants facts. Didn't wanna here Trump's facts. I tell ya, politicians ain't but a bucket full of crabs crawling all over each other tryin to get out. They're starting to eat other which is a good thing. Exposing their ilk. 🤣

White House says no visitor's log exists for Biden's Wilmington home, the location where classified documents kept. Hmmm I seem to recall Democrats having a nuclear meltdown about Trump's Mar- A_Lago visitor's log but have no issue and are silent on Biden not keeping a visitor log? Once again the Democrat double standard is on full display.
Maybe I missed something, but I don't recall a nuclear meltdown over visitor logs at Mar-a-Lago. I recall Democrats asking about them and being told none exist. As none exist at Biden's home. There is no law that I know of which requires these visitor logs be kept and it isn't standard practice apparently.

I do find it interesting though that Republicans are now requesting such logs from Biden but not Trump. Just more of the partisan games.

Republicans want Biden home visitor logs - but not Trump's

Maybe I missed something, but I don't recall a nuclear meltdown over visitor logs at Mar-a-Lago. I recall Democrats asking about them and being told none exist. As none exist at Biden's home. There is no law that I know of which requires these visitor logs be kept and it isn't standard practice apparently.

I do find it interesting though that Republicans are now requesting such logs from Biden but not Trump. Just more of the partisan games.

Explain Wilmington genious. Or will it just go away? 🤣

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Explain Wilmington genious.
Explain what about Wilmington? This Wilmington is in Delaware. It was founded in 1638. Population is 70,898, metro is over 6 million.

Google it if you need more explanation about the town.

If no documents are missing from the original storage location then the documents that have been found are copies that were never recorded as being made. Every classified document must be accounted for and checked to make sure what was checked out was returned or destroyed. In this case that never happened or the documents are copies or the documents were marked destroyed but that never hapened and all would be serious violations of classified storage.

You can refresh your memory.

Refresh? Not the dimm way. 😉

Yes, they asked for it, like I said. Were Republicans asking for them back then? Are they focused on this now or just Biden's?

Again, partisan games from Republicans.

It was a partisan game when Democrats were demanding Trump's visitor logs?
Nope, just like it isn't a partisan game to ask for Biden's.

It is a partisan game though to ask for Biden's while you have spent years not asking for Trump's and calling such requests a partisan witch-hunt.

You still think the Trump investigation is a partisan witch-hunt? What about the Biden investigation?

It is a partisan game though to ask for Biden's while you have spent years not asking for Trump's and calling such requests a partisan witch-hunt.

You still think the Trump investigation is a partisan witch-hunt? What about the Biden investigation?
Oh so it's only Partisan when Republicans ask for the same. Got it.

You are one ****ed up mother****er.

Oh so it's only Partisan when Republicans ask for the same. Got it.
Yes, when they refused to do the same for Trump and called such requests a partisan witch-hunt. This isn't rocket science.

Again though, you still think the Trump investigation is a partisan witch-hunt? What about the Biden investigation?

[QUOTE="my_2cents, post: 23

Again though, you still think the Trump investigation is a partisan witch-hunt? What about the Biden investigation?
[/QUOTE]
About to git good. You ready?

... Shouldn't other recent presidents like Obama and Bush have their homes and properties raided to see if they have any unauthorized documents?
I would support this if those folks refused repeated requests to return specific documents, lied to investigators that all docs had been returned, and subsequently cried like a baby when the bad men with badges and search warrants showed up and collected the missing docs.

I would support this if those folks refused repeated requests to return specific documents, lied to investigators that all docs had been returned, and subsequently cried like a baby when the bad men with badges and search warrants showed up and collected the missing docs.
You gonna hold yer breath?

Yes, when they refused to do the same for Trump and called such requests a partisan witch-hunt. This isn't rocket science.

What if it is? You fully supported every action by Democrats to get Trump, why can't those who support Republicans support investigations to get Biden?

Considering Democrats used every government agency, in some cases arguably unrestrained by the Constitution, to investigate every facet of Trump's life and come up with nothing to charge him with lends credibility to the conclusion it was in fact a partisan witch hunt. Then add in the fact the entire fiasco was based on proven lies, it only adds to that conclusion.
Unlike with Trump there is real evidence Biden is a corrupt POS. Not only do we have very suspicious evidence revealed on Hunter's laptop, we have a credible witness in Tony Bobulinski who has first hand knowledge and documentation to back up his allegations. Add in other numerous bits of evidence pointing to Biden's corruption it deserves investigation. In the end if it comes out with the same result as those into Trump just consider it payback for Democrats dirty politic tricks. :)

• Love
What if it is? You fully supported every action by Democrats to get Trump, why can't those who support Republicans support investigations to get Biden?
Do yore worst. It will be hilarious to see the difference (we already are) in response between Biden and Trump, not to mention the utter fail of McC and the backlash it will create.

Do yore worst. It will be hilarious to see the difference (we already are) in response between Biden and Trump, not to mention the utter fail of McC and the backlash it will create.
Yes we are already seeing the double standard treatment of the DOJ and the coverage in the MSM but I'm sure you and other leftists see nothing different.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen

And there you have it folks, "it's different" 🤣
I guess you could say I am shocked that I am not shocked, shocking I tell ya! 🤣

Considering Democrats used every government agency, in some cases arguably unrestrained by the Constitution, to investigate every facet of Trump's life and come up with nothing to charge him with lends credibility to the conclusion it was in fact a partisan witch hunt. Then add in the fact the entire fiasco was based on proven lies, it only adds to that conclusion.
Unlike with Trump there is real evidence Biden is a corrupt POS. Not only do we have very suspicious evidence revealed on Hunter's laptop, we have a credible witness in Tony Bobulinski who has first hand knowledge and documentation to back up his allegations. Add in other numerous bits of evidence pointing to Biden's corruption it deserves investigation. In the end if it comes out with the same result as those into Trump just consider it payback for Democrats dirty politic tricks. :)
You still haven't answered the simple questions I asked you.

Do you still think the Trump investigation is a partisan witch-hunt? A simple yes or no is all that is needed. And also, do you think the Biden investigation is a partisan witch-hunt? Yes or no?

Do you still think the Trump investigation is a partisan witch-hunt? A simple yes or no is all that is needed. And also, do you think the Biden investigation is a partisan witch-hunt? Yes or no?
Preparation H kicked in? 😁

You must not pay attention to well, I've always said it the Trump document investigation was a political witch hunt.

You've all got to remember, politicians are far above us and immune from what they preach. Hello?

If it turns out Biden and his staff are lying about there being no visitor logs, which of course they are because that’s what they always have done, I mean it’s baked into their DNA; but if visitor logs show up would that be an impeachable offense?

If it turns out Biden and his staff are lying about there being no visitor logs, which of course they are because that’s what they always have done, I mean it’s baked into their DNA; but if visitor logs show up would that be an impeachable offense?
Depends on whether Biden does what he is told by whoever is pulling his strings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT