ADVERTISEMENT

Netanyahu offers three 'prerequisites' for ending conflict in Gaza

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Seems reasonable to me. Elimination of a terrorist group intent on the extermination of the Jewish people, demilitarizing Gaza and deradicalizing Palestinian society. Maybe the pro-Palestinians that are not anti-Semites can get on board to support this.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu published a letter in the Wall Street Journal on Christmas Day offering three stipulations to accepting a peace deal.

"Hamas must be destroyed, Gaza must be demilitarized, and Palestinian society must be deradicalized," Netanyahu wrote in the editorial. "These are the three prerequisites for peace between Israel and its Palestinian neighbors in Gaza."

Israel has been facing increased international pressure to halt its offensive operations in Gaza that were launched in the wake of the Oct. 7 massacre.

Netanyahu's editorial is most clear articulation of Israeli criteria for a cease-fire.

Regarding the demand that Gaza be "demilitarized," the prime minister said that Israel must be sufficiently sure the region cannot be used as a base for any future attack.

"Among other things, this will require establishing a temporary security zone on the perimeter of Gaza and an inspection mechanism on the border between Gaza and Egypt that meets Israel’s security needs and prevents smuggling of weapons into the territory," Netanyahu wrote.

"Schools must teach children to cherish life rather than death, and imams must cease to preach for the murder of Jews," he said of proposed deradicalization in Gaza. "Palestinian civil society needs to be transformed so that its people support fighting terrorism rather than funding it. That will likely require courageous and moral leadership."

Seems reasonable to me. Elimination of a terrorist group intent on the extermination of the Jewish people, demilitarizing Gaza and deradicalizing Palestinian society. Maybe the pro-Palestinians that are not anti-Semites can get on board to support this.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu published a letter in the Wall Street Journal on Christmas Day offering three stipulations to accepting a peace deal.

"Hamas must be destroyed, Gaza must be demilitarized, and Palestinian society must be deradicalized," Netanyahu wrote in the editorial. "These are the three prerequisites for peace between Israel and its Palestinian neighbors in Gaza."

Israel has been facing increased international pressure to halt its offensive operations in Gaza that were launched in the wake of the Oct. 7 massacre.

Netanyahu's editorial is most clear articulation of Israeli criteria for a cease-fire.

Regarding the demand that Gaza be "demilitarized," the prime minister said that Israel must be sufficiently sure the region cannot be used as a base for any future attack.

"Among other things, this will require establishing a temporary security zone on the perimeter of Gaza and an inspection mechanism on the border between Gaza and Egypt that meets Israel’s security needs and prevents smuggling of weapons into the territory," Netanyahu wrote.

"Schools must teach children to cherish life rather than death, and imams must cease to preach for the murder of Jews," he said of proposed deradicalization in Gaza. "Palestinian civil society needs to be transformed so that its people support fighting terrorism rather than funding it. That will likely require courageous and moral leadership."
I'm afraid this just isn't possible. Scorched earth is.

Just turn Gaza into this and be done with it.

Yes, along with this board’s approval of air strikes on refugee camps…..

carry on
Maybe Israel should switch tactics and start brutally raping Palestinian women, behead and burn babies alive. Leftist like you didn’t have any problem with that. SMFH

Yes, along with this board’s approval of air strikes on refugee camps…..

carry on
Maybe you're not bright enough to understand this but Hamas as embedded themselves into these camps and they have two objectives first is to get Israel to back off killing them or their second goal is to get as many civilian deaths as possible so people like you will condemn Israel.

Hamas screwed the pooch on Oct. 7 and Israel is not going to back off so now it's a propaganda war to get as many innocent deaths as possible. Hamas could end these deaths today. Complete surrender or move out of civilian areas. They will do neither so Israel will continue doing exactly what they are doing.

Maybe you're not bright enough to understand this but Hamas as embedded themselves into these camps and they have two objectives first is to get Israel to back off killing them or their second goal is to get as many civilian deaths as possible so people like you will condemn Israel.

Hamas screwed the pooch on Oct. 7 and Israel is not going to back off so now it's a propaganda war to get as many innocent deaths as possible. Hamas could end these deaths today. Complete surrender or move out of civilian areas. They will do neither so Israel will continue doing exactly what they are doing.

And that lack of care for minimizing collateral damage is pathetic…and stupid.

Period.

Instead of rallying support around themselves worldwide with a measured, controlled, surgical response, Israel is now looked upon as bloodlusting and tyrannical…and its enemies are even more emboldened.

You sound like Netanyahu with this idiotic trash.

carry on

And that lack of care for minimizing collateral damage is pathetic…and stupid.

Period.

Instead of rallying support around themselves worldwide with a measured, controlled, surgical response, Israel is now looked upon as bloodlusting and tyrannical…and its enemies are even more emboldened.

You sound like Netanyahu with this idiotic trash.

carry on
Gazalighting

Gaza*lighting /verb

Psychological manipulation where one who commits atrocities uses the justifiable response to gain sympathy for their actions.

Example:
Ahmed cut a baby out of a mother's womb, put it in a microwave, and then complain when the IDF blew off all his limbs.

Ahmed is "gazalighting".

carry on

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Gazalighting

Gaza*lighting /verb

Psychological manipulation where one who commits atrocities uses the justifiable response to gain sympathy for their actions.

Example:
Ahmed cut a baby out of a mother's womb, put it in a microwave, and then complain when the IDF blew off all his limbs.

Ahmed is "gazalighting".

carry on

Are you afraid to use reality in your posts? Like where IDF also blew up women and children along with Ahmed???

That’s totes cool with this board far as I can gather…

carry on

How many hostage posters have you ripped down and defaced today?

haha…this is why I come back to this board. To watch em squirm. Such desperation and emotional tiltedness in this post. When you have to tangent off like this…your poker face needs work lol

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
And how exactly would you propose that the Israelis minimize collateral damage as Hamas fighters embed themselves in civilian populations without getting more Israelis killed in the process and still taking out Hamas in its entirety?

Get off their chickensh!t pu$$y asses and go look for ‘em, street by street, house by house. Ohhhhh, but that would put a few Israeli soldiers in harm’s way…they mean far more than tens of thousands of dead Palestinians.

My mistake…

carry on

Get off their chickensh!t pu$$y asses and go look for ‘em, street by street, house by house. Ohhhhh, but that would put a few Israeli soldiers in harm’s way…they mean far more than tens of thousands of dead Palestinians.

My mistake…

carry on
So we should have never Nuked the Japs? You cry at night over that one? Not me my great uncles were really cool to be around. Glad they didn't die on an island in the Pacific....

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
So we should have never Nuked the Japs? You cry at night over that one? Not me my great uncles were really cool to be around. Glad they didn't die on an island in the Pacific....

There was enough radiation sickness in Hiroshima and Nagasaki to prompt investigations into the effects of it - ARS, pregnancy termination, etc. - years after the bombings.

There’s good reasons why such atrocities have never been repeated in modern combat, JV…are you advocating for the nuking of Gaza???

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

My mistake…

carry on
A complete do-nothing loser like you calling the IDF "chicken shit" is beyond laughable.

I remember when we had to take out Saddam after 9/11. Was either Clinton or Dan crying like this then?

My mistake…

carry on
So you advocate for many more Israeli deaths in order to prevent Palestinian deaths. That's all I need to know about you.

Deflect much do ya. You conveniently forget the bombs raining down on Baghdad? You calling someone simple jack is comical.

Do you wanna really want to compare how we bombed select targets in Baghdad with what Israel has done? Don’t be a dumbass…a tall task for you, we all know.

carry on

Do you wanna really want to compare how we bombed select targets in Baghdad with what Israel has done? Don’t be a dumbass…a tall task for you, we all know.

carry on
Israel is completely surrounded by terrorist nations. Just keep being a dumbass unless you want see the US go to war. Think about it. Now don't piss mamma off by letting her supper git cold.

Innocent casualties? According to recent polls the majority of Palestinians by a wide margin fully approved of the October 7th attack. That’s not very innocent IMO.

Israel has killed nearly as many children as all the world’s wars combined since 2019.

They didn’t vote for any of it, you fvcking dumbass.

carry on

carry on
You really should talk to some vets and ask if they knowingly or unknowingly killed women and children in Iraq or any war.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Israel has killed nearly as many children as all the world’s wars combined since 2019.

They didn’t vote for any of it, you fvcking dumbass.

carry on
Iron yer table cloth and bedsheet and grease up yer AK. Go fight for your convictions clown. Good luck with that. 🖕

Yes…I do. They specifically told those people to leave and camp there…and now they’re dead.

I’ll be waiting on pins and needles for evidence to the contrary from you…..shouldn’t be long, no?

carry on
So there weren't any Hamas targets in Jabalia? Just civilians? No Hamas people firing rockets and no Hamas leadership like Ibrahim Biari, just civilians?

My mistake…

carry on
Uhhhhhh, how far behind are you on the conflict info? Israel began their ground offensive on October 28. You do know what "ground offensive" means, right? A synonym would be "invasion."
I’m sorry I don’t find indiscriminate Nintendo warfare piling up innocent casualties brave…

carry on
See above. Weird internet tough guy thing you've got going on about the IDF. Have you ever met any IDF soldiers?
And how did we go about finding Saddam, Simple Jack?

carry on
We invaded Iraq and killed a whole bunch of people, ruined their government, and are still there to "fix" our mess. Maybe you missed it?

carry on
Serious question...

What are you smoking? You can't keep that kind of strain a secret. Squatchin will ruin you if you don't identify the bud that erased the Iraq war from your mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT