ADVERTISEMENT

More of our great Republican state government

Is that the 18 million that people wanted to know where it went?
I think that was his buddy Swadley's.

Speaking of which, whodathunk? Kevin says he doesn't know Swadley, but Swadley says they're tight. Who to believe?

Love the whataboutism and distraction when republican graft and corruption is pointed out right here in Oklahoma, lol. It's like all the concern about honesty in government just goes out the window if there's a republican governor, house and senate. I don't think we've had this much scandal in Oklahom agovernment in my lifetime.

Love the whataboutism and distraction when republican graft and corruption is pointed out right here in Oklahoma, lol. It's like all the concern about honesty in government just goes out the window if there's a republican governor, house and senate. I don't think we've had this much scandal in Oklahom agovernment in my lifetime.

throw them out and bring in the next conservative up. What’s so hard to understand about that?

Sorry but I am gonna have to wait until Nina tells us if its true or false.
Isn't that what we are supposed to do now? 🤣

FRx9EYRXsAEQZ2c

de6.jpg

Governor needs to get $18million in funds out to Oklahomans. Assigns responsibility to someone in his administration. That someone hires a firm to distribute the money. The work was awarded without a competitive bid, which was allowed. Firm charged $650k. All but about $500k was appropriately spent. That $500k appears to be spent on things it shouldn’t have been…by individual Oklahomans. Article says there should have been better monitoring, which is obvious. Why there wasn’t appears to be he said she said.

Great find OP. That Stitt is one corrupt SOB.

COnservatives govern so honestly, why wouldn't we want another batch?
Because Democrats are far worse. At least with Republicans they are not trying to teach my five your old grandson all about sexual topics, not teaching him he is a racist because of his skin color and not teaching him he must be subservient to government.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Because Democrats are far worse. At least with Republicans they are not trying to teach my five your old grandson all about sexual topics, not teaching him he is a racist because of his skin color and not teaching him he must be subservient to government.
LOL it's like he's your brother. Governor Dumbass lying when there's notes and pictures.

Swadley's has been the long time pet of right wingers.

LOL it's like he's your brother. Governor Dumbass lying when there's notes and pictures.

Swadley's has been the long time pet of right wingers.

My apologies but I have no idea who any of those people are, I don't live in Oklahoma but like I said earlier feel free to investigate, if there are wrong doings, hold them accountable and punish them severely. It's really not that controversial of an opinion for people that support law and order. You should try it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT