ADVERTISEMENT

Marvel Getting So Woke...

It’s like something you’d expect on the Electric Company or Saturday morning cartoons circa 1978.

It's hard for me to imagine that multiple people actually agreed that this was a good idea. I haven't looked into it in depth, but it feels like something that would come from The Onion or some other satire source.

Reactions: CBradSmith
A Meme-Obsessed super teen whose brain became connected to the internet after becoming exposed to his grandfather’s “experimental internet gas.

“experimental internet gas”

Wow.

I heard Marvel just made Wolverine gay.

As of right now false. Too much to get into (and too dorky) but I read all of the current X-Men comics and I don’t see it. People are speculating and maybe they will end up being right but right now it’s not in the comics.

The X-Men are really weird right now (and actually the best they’ve been in awhile). Dork out...

A Meme-Obsessed super teen whose brain became connected to the internet after becoming exposed to his grandfather’s “experimental internet gas.

“experimental internet gas”

Wow.

It will probably be a huge hit given the target audience...after all, according to a study 30% of beer drinkers said they would likely avoid Corona due to the virus pandemic.

@Been Jammin what is the name of the two new X-Men titles?

I might start picking them up.

No idea. I don't read/buy comics anymore. I still have my collection of Uncanny X-men, but gave up reading/collecting in vet school and never got back into it.

Tried to get both my kids to read my collection but was not able to interest either. My 21 year old daughter is an MCU nerd, so I must have done something right in her case.

Reactions: KCMOrange
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT