ADVERTISEMENT

Making Sense

Sounds like a good idea to me. Iran needs to have their ass kicked. Oh and my step Dad is leaving to go to Iran tonight to visit family and will be there till the end of the month. He agrees.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Sounds like a good idea to me. Iran needs to have their ass kicked. Oh and my step Dad is leaving to go to Iran tonight to visit family and will be there till the end of the month. He agrees.
Why don’t you sleep on it tonight and ruminate on what you just wrote. With a good night’s rest you may realize how foolish it would be for the US to get suckered into a regional war Israel started.

Why don’t you sleep on it tonight and ruminate on what you just wrote. With a good night’s rest you may realize how foolish it would be for the US to get suckered into a regional war Israel started.
Suckered? Iran is the one causing all the trouble by supporting all the radicals. Take out Iran and the radicals have no one to support them except the Taliban. You can thank Biden for that one.

Suckered? Iran is the one causing all the trouble by supporting all the radicals. Take out Iran and the radicals have no one to support them except the Taliban. You can thank Biden for that one.
Poor poor innocent Israel, ever the victim! That they illegally bombed Iran is of no account. They couldn’t possibly be trying to get the US to bail them out of a mess of their own making. That’s what I think you are saying. Tell me where I’m misunderstanding this time.

Poor poor innocent Israel, ever the victim! That they illegally bombed Iran is of no account. They couldn’t possibly be trying to get the US to bail them out of a mess of their own making. That’s what I think you are saying. Tell me where I’m misunderstanding this time.
Solving the problem. You are under some utopian idea the problem will magically disappear if only everyone would hold hands and sing kumbaya. What you can't seem to understand is this isn't just about Israel, it's about Muslim domination of the entire region and only one sect of the Muslim religion at that. If it's not Israel it will be different sects of the Muslim religion fighting over control of the region. You are so caught up with the conflict in Israel you can't seem to see the big picture.

Israel started? You really just posted that? I'm done. Clinton and CowboyUp are caricatures of the liberal party, so their schtick is just that. I think you actually believe this stuff you write, and that's just ****ed up.

Israel started? You really just posted that? I'm done. Clinton and CowboyUp are caricatures of the liberal party, so their schtick is just that. I think you actually believe this stuff you write, and that's just ****ed up.
The history of the conflict started decades before Oct 7. But for the sake of argument let me concede it all started on that fateful day. Israel’s reaction has put it in a position it had not expected: bogged down in Gaza, accused of genocide by virtually the entire global community, economy dropping like a rock and no way out of the morass without admitting it got in over its head. Uncle Bibi’s “cure” for it is to expand the war into the whole region and call on its sugar daddy to come pull its fat out of the fire. Why else do you think it has expanded its attacks on Lebanon and Syria (and there’s no disputing that Israel is the instigator this time around) and committed the war crime of bombing an Iranian embassy in Damascus. Even you should be able to see that for what it was, an intentionally provocative act of war against a country Uncle Bibi knows America’s NeoCons that run our foreign affairs has had a boner to attack for years. It’s even got rubes like Bearcat all riled up to show Iran who’s boss. (Of course it won’t be Bearcat who will be doing the boss showing, he’ll stay home on his couch and send other people’s sons to do that.). So, yes, the war crime of bombing an embassy is most certainly proof that Israel is trying to get the war between us and Iran off the ground, Israel started it.

• Haha
The history of the conflict started decades before Oct 7. But for the sake of argument let me concede it all started on that fateful day. Israel’s reaction has put it in a position it had not expected: bogged down in Gaza, accused of genocide by virtually the entire global community, economy dropping like a rock and no way out of the morass without admitting it got in over its head. Uncle Bibi’s “cure” for it is to expand the war into the whole region and call on its sugar daddy to come pull its fat out of the fire. Why else do you think it has expanded its attacks on Lebanon and Syria (and there’s no disputing that Israel is the instigator this time around) and committed the war crime of bombing an Iranian embassy in Damascus. Even you should be able to see that for what it was, an intentionally provocative act of war against a country Uncle Bibi knows America’s NeoCons that run our foreign affairs has had a boner to attack for years. It’s even got rubes like Bearcat all riled up to show Iran who’s boss. (Of course it won’t be Bearcat who will be doing the boss showing, he’ll stay home on his couch and send other people’s sons to do that.). So, yes, the war crime of bombing an embassy is most certainly proof that Israel is trying to get the war between us and Iran off the ground, Israel started it.
Sorry Dan but in my lifetime there has been conflict between Israel and the Muslims. Each and every time hostilities break out Israel kicks the shit out of the which ever Muslim group attacks it and the same anti-war at all cost factions start screaming "genocide". For those of us that have witnessed this repeatedly the claims of genocide have become just like the screams of racism every time something doesn't go the way the race baiters want. Those claims fall on deaf ears.
It's one thing to say you are against the loss of life caused by war, it's another to claim the loss of life is genocide.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT