ADVERTISEMENT

Law for Mandatory Chuch

Dumb thing to say, thanks for stopping by. Still not on the level of Hank "Guam might flip over" Johnson. The idiot Sheila Lee Jackson and Maxine Waters have fired off some winners as well. Please vist us again when one of the libs says something woefully ignorant like the above goober.

Sorry, didn't have time to comment when I posted earlier. I don't care what party someone is in.....the part that bothers me most is how stupid the people being elected actually are (on both sides).

Originally posted by twiza:
Sorry, didn't have time to comment when I posted earlier. I don't care what party someone is in.....the part that bothers me most is how stupid the people being elected actually are (on both sides).
Yup. Most of these dipsh*ts on both sides have sold us out to special interests/lobbies. What really irks me is the lobbies from foreign countries. Selling out for the good of a foreign country takes corruption to an entirely different degree.

twiza..i kind of took a non-tactical approach as well. I apologize and agree they are all pretty dam worthless R or D.

Well if they can make you vote, why not make you go to church?

When will the insanity stop?

Originally posted by Inky29:
Well if they can make you vote, why not make you go to church?

When will the insanity stop?
When a Mosque is the only approved place you can go to church.

Originally posted by ThePokewithNoName:
Inky makes a valid point.

No comments about Obama's idiotic proposal? And he's the figurehead of the Democratic party.

This is no partisan commentary. I hate the Republicans too.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
You talking about his mandatory voting "proposal"? When all he did was mention that other countries have mandatory voting...

Originally posted by OSUDirt:
Originally posted by ThePokewithNoName:
Inky makes a valid point.

No comments about Obama's idiotic proposal? And he's the figurehead of the Democratic party.

This is no partisan commentary. I hate the Republicans too.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
You talking about his mandatory voting "proposal"? When all he did was mention that other countries have mandatory voting...
And the only reason he mentioned it is because he sees a large increase in the percentage of LOI voters who can be convinced the dems are the best thing for them. Face it. If you don't want to get out of bed, go to work and be a productive tax paying citizen, there's one party that will convince you that you don't have to. Dems have been keeping people dependent on gov't since FDR.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT