ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Dore Has A Change Of Mind

Also, it helps to examine American Jews and American moslems. Look at how well the Jews have assimilated to our first world way of life. The moslems are still largely a bunch of third world savages in bed sheets with bad BO.
The odor is bad. When there's so much deodorant available!

This is an unfair analogy by you Dan. At least get the history right. England and Western Europe did not send their Jews to Israel. They were invited to come by Israel itself. They left on their own accord. Some may have been encouraged more than others, but after WWII anything looked better than the leftovers of an antisemitic Europe. Israel may have moved some of the Arab population, but for the most part Arabs fled the country. Many congregated themselves into areas.

Israel since then has been attacked constantly for years upon years. They don't have to play the victim; they are the victim.

At least call it what it is. Which religion is in charge of Jerusalem? Who gets to place their place of worship atop the temple mount? This is a holy war, a jihad, a crusade. No side will be clean, there will be no moral high ground, and it will end when one side wins, and by win, I mean pushes the other out of Jerusalem. Make no mistake, they are fighting in Gaza over control of the Temple Mount. It is no coincidence that the Mullahs of Iran are waging this war through proxy.
Nothing I said was historically inaccurate. England and western Europe were only too happy to get rid of as many Jews as they could persuade to leave as expeditiously as possible. By your own words they “left of their own accord.” Why do you suppose they wanted to leave. In your own words they left “antisemitic Europe.” Which is basically what I said.

But I refuse to let you deflect from the question before Bearcat. You should feel free to join in. Has Israel done anything in relation to the Palestinian people for which they claimed victimhood and you called baloney? Can they do anything in the false proclamation of victimhood and you won’t buy it? Where is your red line?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Nothing I said was historically inaccurate. England and western Europe were only too happy to get rid of as many Jews as they could persuade to leave as expeditiously as possible. By your own words they “left of their own accord.” Why do you suppose they wanted to leave. In your own words they left “antisemitic Europe.” Which is basically what I said.

But I refuse to let you deflect from the question before Bearcat. You should feel free to join in. Has Israel done anything in relation to the Palestinian people for which they claimed victimhood and you called baloney? Can they do anything in the false proclamation of victimhood and you won’t buy it? Where is your red line?
Yes it was historically inaccurate, you say the motivation of the allies was anti-Semitism without regard for anything else.

Follow the story. That is precisely what Israel wants to do, chase the Gazans into tent cities in the desert while assuming official occupation where it will have access to the trillion dollar potential of the oil reserves therein.
I'd prefer to tent city illegals Dan.

My apologies, I thought it was clear I think Israel has done nothing to justify all the attacks by Arab countries looking to wipe the Jewish people of the face of the earth.
As milquetoast as an answer could be. A nonanswer designed to pretend you have given yourself plausible deniability. It shouldn’t be that hard, Bearcat, unless you have never thought about it past your initial fury, as if that is a well developed analysis. You should at least man up and admit you don’t care what Israel does or to whom it does it (as long as they’re Arabs), all Israel has to do is blame the people they’re killing while they proclaim “see what you’re making me do, I’m such a victim!”

• Haha
As milquetoast as an answer could be. A nonanswer designed to pretend you have given yourself plausible deniability. It shouldn’t be that hard, Bearcat, unless you have never thought about it past your initial fury, as if that is a well developed analysis. You should at least man up and admit you don’t care what Israel does or to whom it does it (as long as they’re Arabs), all Israel has to do is blame the people they’re killing while they proclaim “see what you’re making me do, I’m such a victim!”

Reactions: windriverrange

I'll tell you what. If after Hamas surrenders, Israel attacks Gaza and rapes and murders Palestinians at a concert, I'll call them out. Till then Gaza is getting what they have asked for with no remorse from me.

Last edited:
I'll yell you what. If after Hamas surrenders, Israel attacks Gaza and rapes and murders Palestinians at a concert, I'll call them out. Till then Gaza is getting what they have asked for with no remorse from me.
This is the sort of thing that Gaza Dan is simply too obtuse (intentionally?) to grasp. The Palestinians, like every other moslem culture, are a bunch of uncivilized sociopaths whose ultimate goal is the death of every human being that refuses to convert to their cult.

I'll yell you what. If after Hamas surrenders, Israel attacks Gaza and rapes and murders Palestinians at a concert, I'll call them out. Till then Gaza is getting what they have asked for with no remorse from me.
Gotcha. No red line until complete submission or extermination of anyone who resists the way they are treated by Israel, no matter how inhumanely that is, because every Gazan is responsible for what Hamas did.

• Haha
Gotcha. No red line until complete submission or extermination of anyone who resists the way they are treated by Israel, no matter how inhumanely that is, because every Gazan is responsible for what Hamas did.
If the US pulled what Hamas did, you would catch me with a one way ticket to anywhere but here, and when I got there I would be a devout citizen of anywhere but here and deny I had anything to do with the US.

I would bet Dan would feel different if he had a son or daughter at that festival who was murdered. But, non voting I have no skin in the game Dan continues to enlighten us.

If the US pulled what Hamas did, you would catch me with a one way ticket to anywhere but here, and when I got there I would be a devout citizen of anywhere but here and deny I had anything to do with the US.
You are aware, are you not, that Gazans are locked in like prisoners and are forbidden from leaving? Do you have any notion at all of the conditions the Israelis have created? Jimmy Carter, a horrible president in my mind but a genuinely good man, visited Gaza a few years ago and said no one could visit and not come back a changed man, that calling it a concentration camp is telling it exactly as it is. What Hamas did on Oct 7 has no justification no matter how badly it wants you to believe it did. But that should not hide from your eyes what Israel has been doing to those people for 75 years, literally generations.

• Haha
You are aware, are you not, that Gazans are locked in like prisoners and are forbidden from leaving? Do you have any notion at all of the conditions the Israelis have created? Jimmy Carter, a horrible president in my mind but a genuinely good man, visited Gaza a few years ago and said no one could visit and not come back a changed man, that calling it a concentration camp is telling it exactly as it is. What Hamas did on Oct 7 has no justification no matter how badly it wants you to believe it did. But that should not hide from your eyes what Israel has been doing to those people for 75 years, literally generations.
You understand that Hamas is not letting thier shields leave as well.

You just said yourself there is no justification for what Hamas did on Oct 7. After that whatever happens happens and it is not on Israel, its on Hamas.

So Israel is the only country restricting them from leaving?
In a word, yes. Since Oct 7 Israel has tried (pretty successfully) to drive all 2 million plus to the south and ultimately into the desert controlled by Egypt. But Egypt says the last thing it needs is an invasion of 2 million people into its country. Kinda the same reaction we have about our southern border.

• Haha
In a word, yes. Since Oct 7 Israel has tried (pretty successfully) to drive all 2 million plus to the south and ultimately into the desert controlled by Egypt. But Egypt says the last thing it needs is an invasion of 2 million people into its country. Kinda the same reaction we have about our southern border.
So now they’re trying to drive them out? Why now?

You understand that Hamas is not letting thier shields leave as well.

You just said yourself there is no justification for what Hamas did on Oct 7. After that whatever happens happens and it is not on Israel, its on Hamas.
Typical response that Israel has worked so hard to get you to accept. It’s not their fault they’re committing genocide. Can’t you see they’re the victim? They’re always the victim.

• Haha
So now they’re trying to drive them out? Why now?
Because what Hamas did on Oct 7 has finally given Israel’s extreme right government the opportunity to fulfill its dream of eradicating Palestinians from land they want for themselves (and the oil deposits the land is sitting on), and the Hamas attack finally gave them cover, an excuse, to gin up public sentiment to let them do it.

• Haha
You could always provide us examples of why you think Israel deserves to be repeatedly attacked by the Palestinians and other Arab nations. Would love to see your justification for what the Palestinians did on October 7th.

• Love
Typical response that Israel has worked so hard to get you to accept. It’s not their fault they’re committing genocide. Can’t you see they’re the victim? They’re always the victim.
Like I said. They are not playing the victim. They are the victim.

It didn't take Israel to convince me of that. I know this is crazy but I made that determination all on my own by just looking. What a concept.

Because what Hamas did on Oct 7 has finally given Israel’s extreme right government to fulfill its dream of eradicating Palestinians from land they want for themselves (and the oil deposits the land is sitting on), and the Hamas attack finally gave them cover, an excuse, to gin up public sentiment to let them do it.
Interesting, why haven't the Palestinians developed the oil deposits they have sitting under thier feet? They have had full control of Gaza since something like 2006 and all they've done is build tunnels and obtain military equipment to attack Israel. Seems to me if the Palestinians were the innocent people you insist they are they would try building a better life for themselves instead of concentrating on killing Jews.

Because what Hamas did on Oct 7 has finally given Israel’s extreme right government the opportunity to fulfill its dream of eradicating Palestinians from land they want for themselves (and the oil deposits the land is sitting on), and the Hamas attack finally gave them cover, an excuse, to gin up public sentiment to let them do it.
So, in my readings, other Arab countries are forbidding the immigration of Palestinians from Gaza to their countries for the same reason you stated. It would just get Israel off the hook and a reason for eradicating them. Seems the other terrorist countries want to keep them there for a reason. Need I spell it out?

Forbidden from leaving by Israel or forbidden from entering Israel to carry our the terrorist attacks they are so fond of?

Interesting, why haven't the Palestinians developed the oil deposits they have sitting under thier feet? They have had full control of Gaza since something like 2006 and all they've done is build tunnels and obtain military equipment to attack Israel. Seems to me if the Palestinians were the innocent people you insist they are they would try building a better life for themselves instead of concentrating on killing Jews.
They have not had full control of anything. Gaza is occupied territory in which the IDF could enter at will and arrest anyone they wanted and keep them without charges for as long as they wanted. Sometimes when they burst into someone’s home looking for a guy if he wasn’t there they’d just take someone who was. In addition Israel made absolutely certain they retained control of what food, water, electricity etc was available. All that being true NONE of that justified what Hamas did to innocent civilians. But let me use your logic against you: you say every Palestinian civilian deserves whatever punishment Israel wants to mete out because of what Hamas did. Using your logic can one say every Israeli civilian deserves what Hamas metes out because of what the IDF does? I say absolutely not for either side. But you seem to think your logic should apply only one way.

• Haha
Forbidden from leaving by Israel or forbidden from entering Israel to carry our the terrorist attacks they are so fond of?
Both. Entering Israel from Gaza as a worker was something like a two hour process every time, and work permits did not come easy, I know it is impossible for you to wrap your mind around it, but the average Palestinian is not a terrorist.

• Haha
Okay, I’m done for the night. I hope all of you had a wonderful New Year’s Eve, and that 2024 brings you unlimited joy and prosperity!

• Haha
Both. Entering Israel from Gaza as a worker was something like a two hour process every time, and work permits did not come easy, I know it is impossible for you to wrap your mind around it, but the average Palestinian is not a terrorist.
You think Israel may have a very good reason for this or are they required to allow terrorist attacks when ever the Palestinians want to attack them?

They have not had full control of anything. Gaza is occupied territory in which the IDF could enter at will and arrest anyone they wanted and keep them without charges for as long as they wanted. Sometimes when they burst into someone’s home looking for a guy if he wasn’t there they’d just take someone who was. In addition Israel made absolutely certain they retained control of what food, water, electricity etc was available. All that being true NONE of that justified what Hamas did to innocent civilians. But let me use your logic against you: you say every Palestinian civilian deserves whatever punishment Israel wants to mete out because of what Hamas did. Using your logic can one say every Israeli civilian deserves what Hamas metes out because of what the IDF does? I say absolutely not for either side. But you seem to think your logic should apply only one way.
You think there might be a reason for this or is it just Israel being mean?

I now you will never get it but the Jewish people have a very good reason for being overly cautious with their security. Something like 6 million Jews were put to death while the world was powerless to stop it. They are not going to let that happen again.

You think Israel may have a very good reason for this or are they required to allow terrorist attacks when ever the Palestinians want to attack them?
Well, duh, of course Israel has a very good reason for doing it. Okay, now I’m done!

If they have a very good reason for doing this why are you bitching about it?
They have a very good reason for protecting who comes into their country. Don’t you wish we would? What is not justified is their creation of an apartheid state. Now leave me alone, I want to go to bed!

They have a very good reason for protecting who comes into their country. Don’t you wish we would? What is not justified is their creation of an apartheid state. Now leave me alone, I want to go to bed!
Apartheid State? LMAO the Palestinians are free to do anything they want in Gaza, unfortunately their choice is terrorism.

Reactions: TPOKE
Apartheid State? LMAO the Palestinians are free to do anything they want in Gaza, unfortunately their choice is terrorism.
Good lord you are blind. Even South Africa, who knows a thing or two about what is an apartheid state, says Israel has created an apartheid state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT