ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Dore Has A Change Of Mind

You use the exact same verbiage as those who support Hamas. You don't seem to focus any energy on anything Hamas did. In fact, you seem almost dismissive at times and have to begrudgingly acknowledge some people did some things when called out. Have you posted a bunch of links screeching about any of the horrors Hamas committed and I missed them?

Once again, was this occurring on October 6 of 2023? It's Hamas that is causing the deaths of innocent Palestinians. They could stop using them as human shields or just surrender.

Yet another whatabout.
Pray tell what that verbiage might be. The part where I condemn Hamas, call it a terrorist organization that conducted one of the most savage and brutal acts against innocent civilians in living memory, a terrorist operation that deserves retribution? Is that what Hamas supporters say? I have never been dismissive about what Hamas is and does, but by the same token I do begrudge supporters of the Israeli government who are continuing their own terrorism as we speak. You seem to think that by condemning what Israel is doing I am supporting what Hamas did. In that regard you are sorely in error.

Once again no it was not happening on Oct 6. But it has happened to Gazans as many or more times than it has happened when Hamas has bombed Israel, History of the conflict did not begin on Oct 7, as badly as Israel wants you to pretend it did.

Yes, indeed, it is a whatabout. You and others have gone to great pains to point out Hamas’ charter calls for exterminating Jews, while carefully avoiding that Zionist Israel calls for the same thing in reverse. Hamas racism against Jews and its call for genocide is pathetic and disgusting. IMO since it’s pathetic and disgusting of Hamas it is equally pathetic and disgusting of Zionist Israel.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You are 100% on crack...the strong crack. So Israel is going to expel 2.1 million Arab Israelis? Every post you make further exposes your ignorance, bias, and lack of knowledge. Laughable.

Where are all the Jews in the Arab countries? They were there once, you know.

By the way: which river and which sea?
Follow the story. That is precisely what Israel wants to do, chase the Gazans into tent cities in the desert while assuming official occupation where it will have access to the trillion dollar potential of the oil reserves therein.

• Haha
Dan, with respect. You seriously need to educate yourself. I don’t know what biased media you have been reading, but claiming Israel is engaging in genocide is not only wrong, but shows a complete and utter lack of understanding of the situation.
I hope for your family and friends that they are unaware how warped your thinking is on this conflict and the difficulties of the Israeli citizens.
What a polite way to tell me I’m wrong without offering one speck of rebuttal to anything I’ve said! I get my news from multiple places, from Fox News who fired the only personality (Tucker Carlson) who might have questioned the morality of what Israel is doing and wondered why our taxpayers are required to pay for it; CNN, who has fired every single correspondent that tried to present a Palestinian perspective (the Israeli perspective is the only one permitted), and countless independent journalists whose livelihood is not dependent on pleasing their corporate masters. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry when someone like you wants me to worry about the “difficulties of Israeli citizens” whose lives for the most part remain untouched while their government annihilates the people in Gaza. Haven’t you seen the pictures of Israelis flocking to the beaches and enjoying nights out on the town while not 30 miles away their government is slaughtering people by the thousands?

• Haha
What a polite way to tell me I’m wrong without offering one speck of rebuttal to anything I’ve said! I get my news from multiple places, from Fox News who fired the only personality (Tucker Carlson) who might have questioned the morality of what Israel is doing and wondered why our taxpayers are required to pay for it; CNN, who has fired every single correspondent that tried to present a Palestinian perspective (the Israeli perspective is the only one permitted), and countless independent journalists whose livelihood is not dependent on pleasing their corporate masters. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry when someone like you wants me to worry about the “difficulties of Israeli citizens” whose lives for the most part remain untouched while their government annihilates the people in Gaza. Haven’t you seen the pictures of Israelis flocking to the beaches and enjoying nights out on the town while not 30 miles away their government is slaughtering people by the thousands?

YAWN! Wake me when your shit is over. :rolleyes:

@Ponca Dan, I learned a long long time ago on this board that no one is going to change me, and I’m not going to change others. So, at the risk of looking like a blabbering fool, I don’t post the same redundant shit. Hope this helps.
Completely understand. I post on topics I find to be of significance knowing that most who disagree with me are as dug into their opinion as I am of mine. I offer my opinion for the rare bird that hasn’t already confirmed to himself that he is right and I am wrong, but rather wants to hear opinions from every angle before he makes a conclusion. So your advice is appreciated but unnecessary. The great thing about boards like this is no one has to read any particular thread.

• Haha
Because there is not a need to provide evidence to you. Information is EVERYWHERE, but for some reason you choose to consume and believe pro-terrorists and anti-Israel news. Not only are you making that choice to believe terrorist propaganda, but you spew the vile on this board.

There are very few things in the U.S. that Republicans and Democrats agree…and this is one of them. Only extreme far-left Israel-hating members of The Squad speak like you post. You are better than this.

Completely understand. I post on topics I find to be of significance knowing that most who disagree with me are as dug into their opinion as I am of mine. I offer my opinion for the rare bird that hasn’t already confirmed to himself that he is right and I am wrong, but rather wants to hear opinions from every angle before he makes a conclusion. So your advice is appreciated but unnecessary. The great thing about boards like this is no one has to read any particular thread.
You should take it beyond this board if you want to reach new ears and eyes.

Because there is not a need to provide evidence to you. Information is EVERYWHERE, but for some reason you choose to consume and believe pro-terrorists and anti-Israel news. Not only are you making that choice to believe terrorist propaganda, but you spew the vile on this board.

There are very few things in the U.S. that Republicans and Democrats agree…and this is one of them. Only extreme far-left Israel-hating members of The Squad speak like you post. You are better than this.
Dan says "what"? 🤣

When you write things like this I know you are not a serious correspondent. I have uttered not one word that could be taken as “pro terrorist” by anyone who listens to what I am saying, only by someone who is intellectually lazy and is incapable of looking at the situation beyond “Israel is never wrong, always the victim no matter what it does, all Palestinians are blood lusting terrorists that are never right and deserve any suffering brought onto them.” I believe things are considerably more complex than your simplistic view and that Israel is just as guilty of malfeasance as its enemies. And if I sound to you like I’m an extreme far-left Israel hating member of the Squad it can only be because you lack the discipline to listen without emotion to an opinion that counters your prejudice at every turn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
You should take it beyond this board if you want to reach new ears and eyes.
There are people on this board that listen to what I say with sympathetic ears and a willingness to contemplate that maybe I have a valid point even though they don’t necessarily agree. One person in particular, and he knows who he is. For the most part I write for him.

• Wow

You say this is something both Democrats and Republicans agree upon. I assume you think that must mean it’s valid. Please read this (and watch the film if you ever get the chance) because THIS is what every American should agree upon deep into the marrow of our bones.

• Haha
Why is it every single time Israel is attacked by the Palestinians or other Arab countries and Israel starts kicking their ass some people try to make Israel the bad guy? Israel didn't attack the Palestinians, the Palestinians attacked Israel. That is more than justification for Israel to punish the Palestinians and their proxies until they decide to surrender.
Those that claim they are so concerned for Palestinian children should start calling for Hamas and the Palestinians to surrender, not call on Israel to stop kicking their ass. After decades of Israel showing untold restraint the October 7th attack was the straw that broke the camels back. Israel is not and should not stop until they can insure the Palestinians will no longer attack them or have the ability to attack them.

Why is it every single time Israel is attacked by the Palestinians or other Arab countries and Israel starts kicking their ass some people try to make Israel the bad guy? Israel didn't attack the Palestinians, the Palestinians attacked Israel. That is more than justification for Israel to punish the Palestinians and their proxies until they decide to surrender.
Those that claim they are so concerned for Palestinian children should start calling for Hamas and the Palestinians to surrender, not call on Israel to stop kicking their ass. After decades of Israel showing untold restraint the October 7th attack was the straw that broke the camels back. Israel is not and should not stop until they can insure the Palestinians will no longer attack them or have the ability to attack them.
Israel is surrounded by hate (Arabs).

I would like to ask you an honest question seeking an honest answer from you. Since Israel’s inception following WW2 when England and most of western Europe sent their Jews to the new country of Israel (supposedly because they didn’t want those oily slimy people in their own country), and helped kill, round up and expel the people who were already there to the tune of three quarters of a million, chased them into areas where they could keep them contained like cattle, in your opinion has Israel *ever* done anything to those people you would consider to be beyond the pale, or in your opinion has every single interaction been the result of Israel defending itself? Has there *ever* been an occasion where Israel playing the “victim card” was uncalled for. Or in your opinion will Israel be able to claim victimhood in perpetuity? If the Israeli Zionists achieve their ultimate goal of a greater Israel with the expulsion or elimination of every Arab/Palestinian from its border will that finally put an end to their victimhood and they will then have to behave like the rest of us? Do you have a victimhood red line at which point you will insist Israel has crossed the line and what they do is unacceptable even to you?

Last edited:
I would like to ask you an honest question seeking an honest answer from you. Since Israel’s inception following WW2 when England and most of western Europe sent their Jews to the new country of Israel (supposedly because they didn’t want those oily slimy people in their own country), and helped kill, round up and expel the people who were already there to the tune of three quarters of a million, chased them into areas where they could keep them contained like cattle, in your opinion has Israel *ever* done anything to those people you would consider to be beyond the pale, or in your opinion has every single interaction been the result of Israel defending itself? Has there *ever* been an occasion where Israel playing the “victim card” was uncalled for. Or in your opinion will Israel be able to claim victimhood in perpetuity? If the Israeli Zionists achieve their ultimate goal of a greater Israel with the expulsion or elimination of every Arab/Palestinian from its border will that finally put an end to their victimhood and they will then have to behave like the rest of us? Do you have a victimhood red line at which point you will insist Israel has crossed the line and what they do is unacceptable even to you?
Feel free to list all the times Israel started a war.

Is it that you won’t answer the question or can’t?
You tell me what Israel did to justify the constant attacks against it. You are the one that claims Israel is the bad guy and your always against war but for some reason you turn a blind eye to the Palestinians that started this one with their brutal attack against innocent Israelis.

You tell me what Israel did to justify the constant attacks against it. You are the one that claims Israel is the bad guy and your always against war but for some reason you turn a blind eye to the Palestinians that started this one with their brutal attack against innocent Israelis.
Okay, I understand. It’s hard for you to answer the question since you’ve invested enormous emotional energy into the victimhood status of Israel. As for me answering your question I confess I don’t know the intimate history of the various battles that have taken place over the years (do you?), but I would suggest Israel, with the help of western Europe, who thought it would be cool to develop a predominately “white” western-European style colony in the Middle East while simultaneously reducing their anti-Semitism dilemma, started everything with the Nakba in 1948, which ironically the far right Israeli government in 2023/2024 is calling for a Nakba 2 by driving the Palestinians into tent cities in the desert. I don’t know what the Zionists and Europeans (and America) were expecting would be the reaction by the people they killed or rounded up and drove into camps in 1948, but the reaction has been an unrelenting 75 year history of tit-for-tat violence which Israel, with unending aid, military and otherwise, has been given a clear advantage. And I suppose there is nothing that can be done about it unless you get your preferred solution and Israel exterminates most if not all people that resent its subjugation. But that’s a tricky one, don’t you agree, if Israel wins the whole ball of wax their “victimhood” trump card might disappear. So I answered your question even though I asked mine first and you deflected with yours, do you have a red line that once Israel crossed you would say you cannot defend? It’s easy one for me to answer: they crossed my red line with their reaction to Oct7. I know that is nowhere near your red line, assuming you have one, which you may not. But if you do can you say what it is?

• Haha
Dear Gaza Dan:

No.

Sincerely,

Those of us who don’t have our heads up our asses. 🖕🏻

Okay, I understand. It’s hard for you to answer the question since you’ve invested enormous emotional energy into the victimhood status of Israel. As for me answering your question I confess I don’t know the intimate history of the various battles that have taken place over the years (do you?), but I would suggest Israel, with the help of western Europe, who thought it would be cool to develop a predominately “white” western-European style colony in the Middle East while simultaneously reducing their anti-Semitism dilemma, started everything with the Nakba in 1948, which ironically the far right Israeli government in 2023/2024 is calling for a Nakba 2 by driving the Palestinians into tent cities in the desert. I don’t know what the Zionists and Europeans (and America) were expecting would be the reaction by the people they killed or rounded up and drove into camps in 1948, but the reaction has been an unrelenting 75 year history of tit-for-tat violence which Israel, with unending aid, military and otherwise, has been given a clear advantage. And I suppose there is nothing that can be done about it unless you get your preferred solution and Israel exterminates most if not all people that resent its subjugation. But that’s a tricky one, don’t you agree, if Israel wins the whole ball of wax their “victimhood” trump card might disappear. So I answered your question even though I asked mine first and you deflected with yours, do you have a red line that once Israel crossed you would say you cannot defend? It’s easy one for me to answer: they crossed my red line with their reaction to Oct7. I know that is nowhere near your red line, assuming you have one, which you may not. But if you do can you say what it is?
Yasser couldn't have said it any better

You think the Allies gave the Jewish people the land that is now Israel because they were anti-Semites and didn't want them in their countries? Wow you're right you know little to nothing of that history and it effects your judgement.
After what the Jewish people went through in WWII I think its was important for the world, even the Arab world to relent to the desires of the Jews.

In the aftermath of the Holocaust, most survivors felt there was no future for Jews in Europe. They desired a homeland where Jews would no longer be a vulnerable minority. Those hopes were realized on May 14, 1948, when the modern State of Israel was established. Jews have had historical and religious connections to the Land of Israel for thousands of years.

You might also look into the relationship Hitler and the Nazis had with the Arab world. You might be surprised what you find out.

You think the Allies gave the Jewish people the land that is now Israel because they were anti-Semites and didn't want them in their countries? Wow you're right you know little to nothing of that history and it effects your judgement.
After what the Jewish people went through in WWII I think its was important for the world, even the Arab world to relent to the desires of the Jews.

In the aftermath of the Holocaust, most survivors felt there was no future for Jews in Europe. They desired a homeland where Jews would no longer be a vulnerable minority. Those hopes were realized on May 14, 1948, when the modern State of Israel was established. Jews have had historical and religious connections to the Land of Israel for thousands of years.

You might also look into the relationship Hitler and the Nazis had with the Arab world. You might be surprised what you find out.
So are you going to answer the question, or do you intend to keep deflecting?

• Haha
So are you going to answer the question, or do you intend to keep deflecting?
My apologies, I thought it was clear I think Israel has done nothing to justify all the attacks by Arab countries looking to wipe the Jewish people of the face of the earth.

• Love
This is an unfair analogy by you Dan. At least get the history right. England and Western Europe did not send their Jews to Israel. They were invited to come by Israel itself. They left on their own accord. Some may have been encouraged more than others, but after WWII anything looked better than the leftovers of an antisemitic Europe. Israel may have moved some of the Arab population, but for the most part Arabs fled the country. Many congregated themselves into areas.

Israel since then has been attacked constantly for years upon years. They don't have to play the victim; they are the victim.

At least call it what it is. Which religion is in charge of Jerusalem? Who gets to place their place of worship atop the temple mount? This is a holy war, a jihad, a crusade. No side will be clean, there will be no moral high ground, and it will end when one side wins, and by win, I mean pushes the other out of Jerusalem. Make no mistake, they are fighting in Gaza over control of the Temple Mount. It is no coincidence that the Mullahs of Iran are waging this war through proxy.

Now answer Dan honestly, the answer to leading yer folks to the promise land? Git biblical if need be. Go deep brother.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT