ADVERTISEMENT

It Is Common Knowledge Bobby, Jr.

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Has no chance to beat Biden in the primary, the ruling clique of the party would never allow it. I think Bobby’s life might be in danger if he gets too close in the polls. But let’s say he garners 15-20% of the primary vote. How many of them would be so disgruntled by the way the party treated him (and them by extension) that they stay home with me on election day, vote Republican or Cornel West? If the voting numbers were close would they be enough to cause Biden (or whichever puppet the ruling clique imposes on us) to lose?

Has no chance to beat Biden in the primary, the ruling clique of the party would never allow it. I think Bobby’s life might be in danger if he gets too close in the polls. But let’s say he garners 15-20% of the primary vote. How many of them would be so disgruntled by the way the party treated him (and them by extension) that they stay home with me on election day, vote Republican or Cornel West? If the voting numbers were close would they be enough to cause Biden (or whichever puppet the ruling clique imposes on us) to lose?
Jr never stood a chance Dan. Even being a Kennedy.

I like RFK, Jr. He is a sincere and honest person. I disagree with him on many things but I respect honest, well articulated beliefs.

If there was only two choices for President, Jr or Biden I'd be Jr 1000%.

If Jr got a fair shake from the American media instead of smears I think he'd be a legitimate threat to brain dead Joe.

How can they not allow it if he gets more votes?

Reactions: iasooner2000
I like RFK, Jr. He is a sincere and honest person. I disagree with him on many things but I respect honest, well articulated beliefs.

If there was only two choices for President, Jr or Biden I'd be Jr 1000%.

If Jr got a fair shake from the American media instead of smears I think he'd be a legitimate threat to brain dead Joe.
Dimms won't accept jr.

Will the party allow Bobby to get more votes than Marianne Williamson? Only time will tell.

We already have proof Democrat voters will line up like good little sheep and do as they are told. Look no further than the 2020 Democratic Primary and see what the Bernie voters did. Good little sheep.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
We already have proof Democrat voters will line up like good little sheep and do as they are told. Look no further than the 2020 Democratic Primary and see what the Bernie voters did. Good little sheep.
Yes, our friend @07pilt is living evidence of that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT