ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli Scorched Earth Against Palestinians In Gaza

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Oops! No, not Gaza. The West Bank, ruled by Hamas. Oops! No, not Hamas. The Palestinian Authority. Oh well, who cares. One murdered Palestinian is as good as another.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I grew up in Dearborn, MI. Was there for 19 years. I don't know if that means anything to you, but go live in Dearborn, MI for a year. Then come back and post all about how much you think these people, and the way they act, are being unfairly treated.

You have been deceived.

I grew up in Dearborn, MI. Was there for 19 years. I don't know if that means anything to you, but go live in Dearborn, MI for a year. Then come back and post all about how much you think these people, and the way they act, are being unfairly treated.

You have been deceived.
Wow, I thought Dearborn, MI, was in the USA. I had no idea it’s really in Gaza. Now that I know I guess I should join with you in full throated collectivist racism against an entire people, because your experience in Dearborn obviously gives you a deep understanding of how the Palestinians in Gaza should be treated.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Wow, I thought Dearborn, MI, was in the USA. I had no idea it’s really in Gaza. Now that I know I guess I should join with you in full throated collectivist racism against an entire people, because your experience in Dearborn obviously gives you a deep understanding of how the Palestinians in Gaza should be treated.
By the way, you guys are going about your support of genocide all wrong. Each morning when I rub your nose into another Israeli atrocity against the people of Gaza you shouldn’t get triggered by anger at me for pointing it out, you should be standing and cheering that dozens more of those filthy smelly people are dead! More rats, oops, I mean Palestinian children, have been slaughtered by the good guys who are only defending themselves, good for them! What’s the point in getting mad at me? Cheer for your team!

You ever notice everywhere there are huge problems there is always a left wing NGO in there stirring things up.
No I haven’t. Would you please point out five or ten examples of what you’re talking about?

That’s one. So far you’ve given us Amnesty. You got four to nine more you can point to?
LMAO you gave us Amnesty with your article, I just showed you they have an agenda and are not to be trusted. If you need more evidence feel free to use the Google Machine to find all you want but here is about 30 just on the border.

If these NGOs bills themselves as non government why is government funding them?

LMAO you gave us Amnesty with your article, I just showed you they have an agenda and are not to be trusted. If you need more evidence feel free to use the Google Machine to find all you want but here is about 30 just on the border.

If these NGOs bills themselves as non government why is government funding them?
Amnesty is not to be trusted because they advocate for people who are being abused? Why do you want me to google it? You're the one who said anytime there's a conflict "left-wing NGO's are always involved." NGO's: plural. You gave us Amnesty: singular. It seems to me you're blowing smoke and sounding off about something about which you know nothing, hoping no one will call you out. Sorry, I'm calling you out.

Probably for the same reason corporations that receive government subsidies are non-governmental. They don't work for the government. They just mooch money from it.

Amnesty is not to be trusted because they advocate for people who are being abused? Why do you want me to google it? You're the one who said anytime there's a conflict "left-wing NGO's are always involved." NGO's: plural. You gave us Amnesty: singular. It seems to me you're blowing smoke and sounding off about something about which you know nothing, hoping no one will call you out. Sorry, I'm calling you out.
Just gave you 30 just on the border crisis alone. What you want to ignore is many of these NGOs have an agenda far beyond the mission they say they are performing. they push propaganda.

Ottoman and Roman empires Dan study the history of those Empires. Might learn a little something. Otherwise keep hitting the nitrous oxide bro.

You have been deceived.
Too much inbreeding. Joke all you want about Appalachia and other hillbilly areas. First cousin marriage is an accepted practice among moslems. Just like honor killings.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT