ADVERTISEMENT

Iran nuke deal....

Is it true that the President of Iran's son was the best man at Kerry's daughter's wedding?

If so, how bought are we?

Lol, Must be the latest chain email circulating.

Kerry's daughter married an Iranian-American neurosurgeon. His father is an ICU doc and chief of staff at a hospital in California.

There's a size able Iranian-American community in America, almost all are refugees from Iran and despise the current Iranian government. They are the #2 ethnic group in America in terms of per capita income, behind Indian-Americans.

Lol. Is James Baker at your house with his arm up your arsehole?

How about Hamas?

James Baker is 100X the statesmen than the current group of Republican leadership ever will be. He's from an era when Republicans actually gave a shit about what's good for America and before they became whores to a foreign lobby group.

So all the news agencies lied about the translations? Dude I thought I was a conspiracy theorist nut but if you think abc nbc cbs all lied in the translations then you have me beat.
All you have to do is read the article I linked to understand how the mistranslation got spread. I go to the trouble to read the links you post before commenting on them.

On anytime/anywhere inspections:

http://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/062515_Albright_Testimony.pdf
http://taskforceoniran.org/pdf/Verifying_Final_Deal.pdf
http://taskforceoniran.org/transcripts/Looming_Deadline_Event.pdf
http://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA13/20150610/103582/HHRG-114-FA13-Wstate-FlynnM-20150610.pdf

Security Adviser Ben Rhodes stood before the White House and told CNN’s Jake Tapper, “under this deal, you will have anywhere, anytime, 24-7 access.

Rhodes later repeated same to Israeli televsion and to Bloomberg News.

Here's Kerry last week: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-the-nation-transcripts-july-19-2015-kerry-moniz-netanyahu/

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2...nd-iran-nuclear-deal-is-obama-administration/

"WALLACE: President Obama and both of you talked about insisting on any time, anywhere inspections, but what you ended up with is that Iran can keep us out of its most secret, most suspicious sites for up to 24 days.
Secretary Kerry, three and a half weeks is not anytime anywhere.
KERRY: Well, that's not accurate, that we ever -- I never, in four years, had a discussion about anywhere, anytime, that is the --"
I thought Kerry explained it pretty well.

All we are left with is an out of context quote from Ben Rhodes:

TAPPER: So the Israelis have put out this list of things that they think should be in the final deal with Iran, including allowing inspectors to go anywhere any time. That seems perfectly reasonable, no?

RHODES: Well, Jake, first of all, under this deal, you will have anywhere, any time 24/7 access as it relates to the nuclear facilities that Iran has. You will also have access to…

(CROSSTALK)

TAPPER: What about the military facilities?

RHODES: What we will have under this deal, Jake, is the strongest inspections regime that any country faces in the world. And what that means is if we see a site that we need to inspect on a military facility, we can get access to that site and inspect it. So if it’s a suspicious site that we believe is related to its nuclear efforts, we can get access and inspect that site through the IAEA.​

He admits that there isn't anytime anywhere access to all sites just the nuclear facilities not everywhere in the country.

Would you admit that the deal is better than the status quo?

The Iranian government is pure evil, no doubt about it, but they are not stupid. They know if they did that their entire country would be vaporized in a few hours. Plus the idea of a rogue group somehow transporting a nuke halfway around the world without detection is pure Hollywoodish and not reality-based.

Who would they give a nuke to? Al-Quaida? They helped us indirectly fight Al-Quaida in Afghanistan. ISIS? They are helping the Iraqi government fight against ISIS.

The threat of a nuclear Iran ever attacking us is minuscule compared to what the threat of Russia during the Cold War was.
You obviously know nothing about Islamist ideology. They desire the entire destruction of the world in order fulfill prophecy and create paradise on Earth.

I thought Kerry explained it pretty well.

All we are left with is an out of context quote from Ben Rhodes:

TAPPER: So the Israelis have put out this list of things that they think should be in the final deal with Iran, including allowing inspectors to go anywhere any time. That seems perfectly reasonable, no?

RHODES: Well, Jake, first of all, under this deal, you will have anywhere, any time 24/7 access as it relates to the nuclear facilities that Iran has. You will also have access to…

(CROSSTALK)

TAPPER: What about the military facilities?

RHODES: What we will have under this deal, Jake, is the strongest inspections regime that any country faces in the world. And what that means is if we see a site that we need to inspect on a military facility, we can get access to that site and inspect it. So if it’s a suspicious site that we believe is related to its nuclear efforts, we can get access and inspect that site through the IAEA.​

He admits that there isn't anytime anywhere access to all sites just the nuclear facilities not everywhere in the country.

Would you admit that the deal is better than the status quo?

No. And that's the same BS false choice that Pres. Obama and Mr. Heinz have been bloviating about.

James Baker is 100X the statesmen than the current group of Republican leadership ever will be. He's from an era when Republicans actually gave a shit about what's good for America and before they became whores to a foreign lobby group.
I'll count that as a non-denial. I guess being a whore to the Saudis doesn't count?

Reactions: JonnyVito
No. And that's the same BS false choice that Pres. Obama and Mr. Heinz have been bloviating about.
I didn't mean it as a false choice, the next question was "what is the best alternative."

But, if you are sticking with "no." I have to question how the status quo could possibly seem better than a deal that takes all of Iran's highly enriched uranium and then has actual anytime anywhere access to Iranian uranium mines?

Lol, Must be the latest chain email circulating.

Kerry's daughter married an Iranian-American neurosurgeon. His father is an ICU doc and chief of staff at a hospital in California.

There's a size able Iranian-American community in America, almost all are refugees from Iran and despise the current Iranian government. They are the #2 ethnic group in America in terms of per capita income, behind Indian-Americans.

Actually, it's a claim made by Florida congressman Allen West.

He's a firebrand and I don't know how legitimate the info is.

You obviously know nothing about Islamist ideology. They desire the entire destruction of the world in order fulfill prophecy and create paradise on Earth.
You are confusing Islamic with Islamist. Iran is Islamic, They are majority Twelver Shia and they don't practice the eschatology that ISIS does.

You are probably thinking of the Wahhabism practiced by trusted and valued US ally Saudi Arabia.

Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
images

Did you know captain botox served in Vietnam? He's a great American, just ask him.

Pilt I thought you just linked those to show where you got your quotes. I will take the time to read your links this evening and then I will reply.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT