ADVERTISEMENT

Iran nuke deal....

Just trust him.

(If you like your plan you can keep your plan. The average family will save $2,500 a year. Shovel ready jobs.)

What reason would anybody have to not trust the Prez?

Iran: DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!
obama: But, I really need this deal for my legacy.
DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!
C'mon, please?
DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!!!
I'll let you set the terms as long as you don't let anything leak.
DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew you'd see it my way.

Israel-Tied-600-LI-594x425.jpg

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Iran posted a photo of Obama with a gun to his head. Yes these are people to trust. Just when you think this administration couldn't get any dumber they go make deals with Iran one of the most war hungry countries out there. I still think deal was because most energy states vote republican and this is punishment from Obama.

Reactions: shortbus
I'm still waiting on the next 911 from the ,last prisoner exchange. Remember the apocalypitic predictions from that one? One of the conservatives on here had an alarmist post predicting crumbling democracies and terror that would dwarf 911 as a result. It was on my signature and I lost it at the switchover.

Do you think that one will pre-date Iran destroying Israel?

Will the idiocy ever stop. Please provide one instance where someone on here predicted 9/11 style attacks because of the prisoner exchange. Many did predict that detainees being released would someday return to being a terrorist and that is a proven fact that many have and will.

What you should do is google released GITMO detainees and see that a large percentage have returned to the battle field in Iraq or Afghanistan and many of those that didn't are recruiting for ISIL in Europe and other locations.

What a great success that GITMO release program has been.

I copied and made it MY SIGNATURE for months. I think it was Wyoming. I agree it was insane, that's why I made it my signature. It went farther than 911 attacks -- it was like, end of civilization and it was all Obama's fault.

So one person and you label a group of people ah yes the liberal way.

Iran posted a photo of Obama with a gun to his head. Yes these are people to trust. Just when you think this administration couldn't get any dumber they go make deals with Iran one of the most war hungry countries out there. I still think deal was because most energy states vote republican and this is punishment from Obama.

Name a country that Iran has ever attacked.

I copied and made it MY SIGNATURE for months. I think it was Wyoming. I agree it was insane, that's why I made it my signature. It went farther than 911 attacks -- it was like, end of civilization and it was all Obama's fault.

It wasn't. But still a good opportunity to tell you to eat me. So eat me.

Although I did wonder where you got that.

Nevertheless, eat me.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
What did you guys think about Nixon negotiating with China or Reagan talking to Gorbachev? We fought full-fledged wars with those two countries' proxys.

What did you guys think about Nixon negotiating with China or Reagan talking to Gorbachev? We fought full-fledged wars with those two countries' proxys.

I'm not sure anybody is against negotiating with Iran. I'm against a terrible deal, which this appears to be. It virtually guarantees them a nuke in 15 years (although probably much sooner) with the capability to drop it on Washington, D.C. via ICBM.

Also for a serious response to you BigOSUfan here is a list of all the wars Iran has been involved in since you think they are this peaceful nation. lol All I need to hear was the fact they want to wipe out a nation and won't be happy until they do. So I guess in ten years when they nuke Israel you will say well whoops I was wrong?

Iran conflicts.

Also for a serious response to you BigOSUfan here is a list of all the wars Iran has been involved in since you think they are this peaceful nation. lol All I need to hear was the fact they want to wipe out a nation and won't be happy until they do. So I guess in ten years when they nuke Israel you will say well whoops I was wrong?

Iran conflicts.
So since 1979 they have fought a defensive war with Iraq, some separatists l in their own country, and ISIS. Sounds really blood thirsty.
This "wipe Israel off the map" bit is a myth. The Iranian government is explicit in their anit-Zionism, but equally explicit in their belief that a war is not the solution to Zionism.

"Sadjadpour, who has closely studied the statements of Khamenei, said that the supreme leader has spoken more on the question of Israel than any other issue, which is remarkable given that Iran shares no border with Israel and that the Jewish state has virtually no impact on the daily lives of Iranians. Sadjadpour said Khamenei has been consistent, stating repeatedly that the goal is not the military destruction of the Jewish state but “the defeat of Zionist ideology and the dissolution of Israel through a ‘popular referendum.’”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...d-off-the-map/2011/10/04/gIQABJIKML_blog.html

All of which is irrelevant since no one wants Iran to get the bomb. People for the treaty are for it because it prevents Iran from getting the bomb. People against the treaty are against it because it will get Iran the bomb.

The real discussion is on the merits of the treaty not Iran or their intentions.

So since 1979 they have fought a defensive war with Iraq, some separatists l in their own country, and ISIS. Sounds really blood thirsty.
This "wipe Israel off the map" bit is a myth. The Iranian government is explicit in their anit-Zionism, but equally explicit in their belief that a war is not the solution to Zionism.

"Sadjadpour, who has closely studied the statements of Khamenei, said that the supreme leader has spoken more on the question of Israel than any other issue, which is remarkable given that Iran shares no border with Israel and that the Jewish state has virtually no impact on the daily lives of Iranians. Sadjadpour said Khamenei has been consistent, stating repeatedly that the goal is not the military destruction of the Jewish state but “the defeat of Zionist ideology and the dissolution of Israel through a ‘popular referendum.’”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...d-off-the-map/2011/10/04/gIQABJIKML_blog.html

All of which is irrelevant since no one wants Iran to get the bomb. People for the treaty are for it because it prevents Iran from getting the bomb. People against the treaty are against it because it will get Iran the bomb.

The real discussion is on the merits of the treaty not Iran or their intentions.

Yes, but letting them get a hold of $100 - $150 B with no real teeth attached to any consequences and the lack of "anywhere/anytime" inspections, and Khamenei explicitly stating that the agreement includes ZERO strings attached to who/where they can funds arms and terrosim, pretty much ends the debate on the merits of the "treaty", and does somewhat make Iran's exact intentions vis-a-vis Israel relevant.

Israel clearly thinks they are in danger. Who has a more vested interest in being correct -- Netanyahu and the Israelis or Mr. Sadjapour? The U.S. had tremendous leverage and Kerry and the Obama team gave it all away for nothing in order to put the bum's rush on securing a hastily agreed to deal which accomplishes little/nothing in terms of improving the lieklihood Iran doesn't get a nucelar weapon, but gives the Narcissis-in-Chief something he can brag about.

Reactions: Medic007
Yes, but letting them get a hold of $100 - $150 B with no real teeth attached to any consequences and the lack of "anywhere/anytime" inspections, and Khamenei explicitly stating that the agreement includes ZERO strings attached to who/where they can funds arms and terrosim, pretty much ends the debate on the merits of the "treaty", and does somewhat make Iran's exact intentions vis-a-vis Israel relevant.

Israel clearly thinks they are in danger. Who has a more vested interest in being correct -- Netanyahu and the Israelis or Mr. Sadjapour? The U.S. had tremendous leverage and Kerry and the Obama team gave it all away for nothing in order to put the bum's rush on securing a hastily agreed to deal which accomplishes little/nothing in terms of improving the lieklihood Iran doesn't get a nucelar weapon, but gives the Narcissis-in-Chief something he can brag about.

But don't forget 73% of Oklahomans favor this deal. Ccup told us as much.

Reactions: Medic007

Iran conflicts.

It takes a great deal of naivety to believe that Iran would start a nuclear war, one which undoubtedly would assure the destruction of all of Iran in about half a day. A nuclear Pakistan is a much bigger threat than Iran, given the sympathies toward Al-Quaida in Pakistan.

As for Netanyahu, talk about a lying, manipulative POS if there ever was one. The guy is the epitome of the term "snakeoil salesman."

lol you two are funny. Yes those statements appeared out of thin air and went away. I guess them claiming the Holocaust wasn't real is a myth also.

It takes a great deal of naivety to believe that Iran would start a nuclear war, one which undoubtedly would assure the destruction of all of Iran in about half a day. A nuclear Pakistan is a much bigger threat than Iran, given the sympathies toward Al-Quaida in Pakistan.

As for Netanyahu, talk about a lying, manipulative POS if there ever was one. The guy is the epitome of the term "snakeoil salesman."

How about some examples?

The teeth and consequence of the status quo are sanctions and war. The international consensus for sanctions on Iran is falling apart, leaving war as the only option. The teeth and consequences of the deal are sanctions and war.

In exchange for $100-150B the Iranians give up 97% of their enriched uranium, 70% of their centrifuges (the newer advanced models), and the core of their plutonium plant which means they would essentially have to start from scratch on any military nuclear program. On top of that the facilities necessary to replace that capacity will be subject to 24/7 monitoring including, crucially, Iran's uranium mines. You will never get a sovereign country to agree to "anytime/anywhere" inspections, but this deal does have anytime inspections of the choke points in the process.

If the Iranians are caught cheating it will renew the international consensus for sanctions and we are back to where we begun, only Iran has 10,000 less kgs of enriched uranium and no plutonium plant. Failing that there is the war option only it has been pushed out a minimum of a year, we have a legit casus belli, domestic and international support, and intelligence on where the Iranian facilities are.

Of course Netanyahu is going to talk up the danger, it is how he stays in power. He is the least reliable opinion on the subject.

I am going with the experts on this question, and the overwhelming majority say this is a good deal.

Why all the lies by Kerry in public? Why all the secrecy about side deals? If it is such a good deal.

lol you two are funny. Yes those statements appeared out of thin air and went away. I guess them claiming the Holocaust wasn't real is a myth also.
I don't see how you can be so skeptical about government and the media, yet believe every scary story they tell you about the Mideast. The constant threat construction and drumbeat for war is their most transparent con.

Uh maybe I was watching the TV and saw with my own eyes the comments made?

Why all the lies by Kerry in public? Why all the secrecy about side deals? If it is such a good deal.
You will have to be more specific about the Kerry lies. My understanding of the secret side deals is that the IAEA needs certain information to do its job and it is information the Iran doesn't mind giving to neutral parties but is reticent to give to its bellicose enemies.

On anytime/anywhere inspections:

http://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/062515_Albright_Testimony.pdf
http://taskforceoniran.org/pdf/Verifying_Final_Deal.pdf
http://taskforceoniran.org/transcripts/Looming_Deadline_Event.pdf
http://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA13/20150610/103582/HHRG-114-FA13-Wstate-FlynnM-20150610.pdf

Security Adviser Ben Rhodes stood before the White House and told CNN’s Jake Tapper, “under this deal, you will have anywhere, anytime, 24-7 access.

Rhodes later repeated same to Israeli televsion and to Bloomberg News.

Here's Kerry last week: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-the-nation-transcripts-july-19-2015-kerry-moniz-netanyahu/

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2...nd-iran-nuclear-deal-is-obama-administration/

"WALLACE: President Obama and both of you talked about insisting on any time, anywhere inspections, but what you ended up with is that Iran can keep us out of its most secret, most suspicious sites for up to 24 days.
Secretary Kerry, three and a half weeks is not anytime anywhere.
KERRY: Well, that's not accurate, that we ever -- I never, in four years, had a discussion about anywhere, anytime, that is the --"

Barry, Kerry and Rhodes aka Liars 'r Us. Sickening to think about two egotistical morons selling out the world for a deal that will lead to the final "big one".

So all the news agencies lied about the translations? Dude I thought I was a conspiracy theorist nut but if you think abc nbc cbs all lied in the translations then you have me beat.

big, Iran doesn't have to start a war, they just have to put a nuke in the hands of a group (not state) that will. Its naïve to think they wouldn't give the fastest opportunity to do so and to hit the Great Satan and Mini Great Satan. I would never hitch my "trust" to anything connected to the Iranian government.
Saw yesterday (don't remember the report/article) that we are giving Iran more money now than we have given Israel since 1948. Since the libs hate Israel and adore the peace loving mooslums....how does that square?

big, Iran doesn't have to start a war, they just have to put a nuke in the hands of a group (not state) that will. Its naïve to think they wouldn't give the fastest opportunity to do so and to hit the Great Satan and Mini Great Satan. I would never hitch my "trust" to anything connected to the Iranian government.
Saw yesterday (don't remember the report/article) that we are giving Iran more money now than we have given Israel since 1948. Since the libs hate Israel and adore the peace loving mooslums....how does that square?

The Iranian government is pure evil, no doubt about it, but they are not stupid. They know if they did that their entire country would be vaporized in a few hours. Plus the idea of a rogue group somehow transporting a nuke halfway around the world without detection is pure Hollywoodish and not reality-based.

Who would they give a nuke to? Al-Quaida? They helped us indirectly fight Al-Quaida in Afghanistan. ISIS? They are helping the Iraqi government fight against ISIS.

The threat of a nuclear Iran ever attacking us is minuscule compared to what the threat of Russia during the Cold War was.

The Iranian government is pure evil, no doubt about it, but they are not stupid. They know if they did that their entire country would be vaporized in a few hours. Plus the idea of a rogue group somehow transporting a nuke halfway around the world without detection is pure Hollywoodish and not reality-based.

Who would they give a nuke to? Al-Quaida? They helped us indirectly fight Al-Quaida in Afghanistan. ISIS? They are helping the Iraqi government fight against ISIS.

The threat of a nuclear Iran ever attacking us is minuscule compared to what the threat of Russia during the Cold War was.
How about Hezbollah?

Reactions: JonnyVito
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT