ADVERTISEMENT

Haze and Heflin out at OU

grumpy_okie

Recruit
Jan 31, 2020
Just seen Nick’s post, along with Haze’s from a few days ago. Sucks for both of them, seem to both be really good dudes from limited interactions with them.

I just hope what our boy Sethy D is saying about Marsden isn’t true, really don’t want to see him in a red and white polo next year (or ever…). But I guess getting to a (historically) more successful university will definitely be a career booster if the staff can deliver.

Last edited:
Reactions: vhsalum
Just scene Nick’s post, along with Haze’s from a few days ago. Sucks for both of them, seem to both be really good dudes from limited interactions with them.

I just hope what our boy Sethy D is saying about Marsden isn’t true, really don’t want to see him in a red and white polo next year (or ever…). But I guess getting to a (historically) more successful university will definitely be a career booster if the staff can deliver.

it's interesting that Heflin "resigned" and it sounds like Haze did as well. I know Nickerson rejecting the offer had to do with a mandate to keep the assistants. Did Kish have the same mandate? But made Heflin and Haze feel uncomfortable about working for him?

it's interesting that Heflin "resigned" and it sounds like Haze did as well. I know Nickerson rejecting the offer had to do with a mandate to keep the assistants. Did Kish have the same mandate? But made Heflin and Haze feel uncomfortable about working for him?
If you are serious about supporting & rebuilding the program you don't require a new head coach to keep the assistants. Any head coach facing such a requirement should walk away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT