ADVERTISEMENT

guess she never heard of the federalist papers

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
hawaii d senator mazie hirono talking about the constitution, "who the heck would know what our founding fathers meant"

for gods sake, she is a us senator. did she never read or at least hear of the federalist papers?

fed papers spell out in detail what the intent of the framers was. example: the second amendment to bare arms is not about protecting our property from neir do wells and scalawags, no. the second amendment to bear arms is to keep a TYRANNICAL goverernment at bay.

after pearl harbor the japanese discussed invading the west coast. somebody at the meeting of japanese generals and admirals said, if we invaded, there would be an american behind every tree with a gun. and they didn't invade.

at some point i have to think she took an oath, just like i did, to support and defend the constitution of the united states against all enemies both foreign domestic. guess this bitch forgot about that. doesn't fit her/progressive narrative.

thots?

re: fjb in suadi, gonna lick the saudi's sandals for more oil.

hawaii d senator mazie hirono talking about the constitution, "who the heck would know what our founding fathers meant"

for gods sake, she is a us senator. did she never read or at least hear of the federalist papers?

fed papers spell out in detail what the intent of the framers was. example: the second amendment to bare arms is not about protecting our property from neir do wells and scalawags, no. the second amendment to bear arms is to keep a TYRANNICAL goverernment at bay.

after pearl harbor the japanese discussed invading the west coast. somebody at the meeting of japanese generals and admirals said, if we invaded, there would be an american behind every tree with a gun. and they didn't invade.

at some point i have to think she took an oath, just like i did, to support and defend the constitution of the united states against all enemies both foreign domestic. guess this bitch forgot about that. doesn't fit her/progressive narrative.

thots?

Is this not the dimm policy? Hawaii is a different story.

thots?

Long sleeves FTW.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT