ADVERTISEMENT

Granted This Is An AntiAmerican Website

You have been posting crap from that site for weeks and just now you realize it’s anti American?
I have been saying for weeks it is antiAmerican. You just now noticing? You should read it. It might give you insight about attitudes toward our country people around the world have that currently you don’t know about. I get a chuckle about people who say we should read opinions from all sides but never do so themselves and go all atwitter when it’s put in front of them.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

Did you ever stop to think you are partially responsible for all of this? You did everything you could to get rid of Trump, which gave us the dumbass administration whose leadership and policies are so weak the enemies in the US and world peace are rising up against it. Trump has many faults, is far from the perfect and may make your skin crawl but there is no denying the world was in a better place when he was President.

Did you ever stop to think you are partially responsible for all of this? You did everything you could to get rid of Trump, which gave us the dumbass administration whose leadership and policies are so weak the enemies in the US and world peace are rising up against it. Trump has many faults, is far from the perfect and may make your skin crawl but there is no denying the world was in a better place when he was President.
No, I’ve never stopped to think any of that, primarily because I didn’t do anything to get rid of Trump. I preferred him over Biden and said so daily, in fact I said it so often that the left-wingers on this board (before you guys ran them off in disgust), most notably @my_2cents, insisted I am a Republican right-winger. I swear, Bearcat, you either have a very short attention span or a highly selective memory of things that never happened. I recommend you take a GinkoBiloba supplement. It is supposedly effective in helping brain function.

Besides, what on earth does your Trump diatribe have to do with the subject of the link? I'll tell you: it has *nothing* to do with the subject of the link.

Last edited:
I have been saying for weeks it is antiAmerican. You just now noticing? You should read it. It might give you insight about attitudes toward our country people around the world have that currently you don’t know about. I get a chuckle about people who say we should read opinions from all sides but never do so themselves and go all atwitter when it’s put in front of them.
I should read anti American propaganda?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
No, I’ve never stopped to think any of that, primarily because I didn’t do anything to get rid of Trump. I preferred him over Biden and said so daily, in fact I said it so often that the left-wingers on this board (before you guys ran them off in disgust), most notably @my_2cents, insisted I am a Republican right-winger. I swear, Bearcat, you either have a very short attention span or a highly selective memory of things that never happened. I recommend you take a GinkoBiloba supplement. It is supposedly effective in helping brain function.

Besides, what on earth does your Trump diatribe have to do with the subject of the link? I'll tell you: it has *nothing* to do with the subject of the link.
You were very much anti Trump the entire time he was President. Maybe not on the level of the leftist but you were highly critical of everything he did, particularly his trade policy.
Whether we like it or not, sometimes we have to vote against candidates instead of for them. I've only voted for one President in my lifetime, Ronald Reagan. The rest of my votes were against Democrats

You were very much anti Trump the entire time he was President. Maybe not on the level of the leftist but you were highly critical of everything he did, particularly his trade policy.
Whether we like it or not, sometimes we have to vote against candidates instead of for them. I've only voted for one President in my lifetime, Ronald Reagan. The rest of my votes were against Democrats
Once again you exhibit erroneous selective memory. I was highly critical - and I mean *highly critical* - of Trump’s trade wars, and will be once again when he gets reelected and starts pulling the same ignorant crap again. I was thankful he didn’t start any new wars (that we knew about), but criticized him for breaking his promise that he would easily end the ones we were already in. I have always believed the security apparatus of the intelligence state played him like a fiddle. Beyond that I was one of the most ardent and vocal of his defenders in the Russia, Russia, Russia fiasco, applauded his tax cut, applauded his insistence that bureaucrats dissolve two regulations for every one they added and made it very clear I wanted him to beat the tandem of Biden and Harris. Look, Bearcat, we are on polar opposite sides of the Israeli genocide, and you seem to think that makes me an enemy that needs to be opposed no matter what the subject. That is an extremely juvenile reaction.

Once again you exhibit erroneous selective memory. I was highly critical - and I mean *highly critical* - of Trump’s trade wars, and will be once again when he gets reelected and starts pulling the same ignorant crap again. I was thankful he didn’t start any new wars (that we knew about), but criticized him for breaking his promise that he would easily end the ones we were already in. I have always believed the security apparatus of the intelligence state played him like a fiddle. Beyond that I was one of the most ardent and vocal of his defenders in the Russia, Russia, Russia fiasco, applauded his tax cut, applauded his insistence that bureaucrats dissolve two regulations for every one they added and made it very clear I wanted him to beat the tandem of Biden and Harris. Look, Bearcat, we are on polar opposite sides of the Israeli genocide, and you seem to think that makes me an enemy that needs to be opposed no matter what the subject. That is an extremely juvenile reaction.

Hee hee

TRUMP '24!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT