ADVERTISEMENT

What is your theory as to why GOP fund raising is at an all-time low?

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
I have my own hunch, but I want to hear it from both sides. As Les Miles once said, "Let 'er rip."

EDIT CORRECTION: "According to its latest filing with the Federal Election Commission (FEC), the RNC has $8 million cash on hand, the party's lowest fundraising year since 2013." -Newsweek 02/02/24

Last edited:
I have my own hunch, but I want to hear it from both sides. As Les Miles once said, "Let 'er rip."

People are sick of the RINOS, people who claim to be R's but have more in common with Captain Kangaroo than conservatism (Romney) & Ronna McDaniel spending money with zero results. True conservatives are freakin sick of people like Langford, LGraham, Cocaine Mitch & other fools in leadership positions completely voiding their conservative principals to be "liked." People are tired of promises (McCain & appealing obysmal care) only to fold the second they hold the power to do what they said they would do & don't.

The leadership for the most part in the party looks like a dinosaur dig as well. They find their leadership ossified, wek, ineffective & devoid of the principals they run on every 2 or 6 years.

People are sick of running weak ass candidates (some of this is on Trump) who couldn't beat a sponge dry. People are sick of "conservatives" running off to CNN, MSNBC, the alphabets & whatever else libcomdem outlets to talk nonsense & try to explain their stance to a crowd that hates them & will do everything possible to twist their words into a reason to hate them.

People are sick of watching conservatives help put anti-american POS into cabinet positions (Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Rob Portman (R-Ohio), Mitt Romney (R-Utah) & Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska) confirming Mydorkas).

Granted I'm using the word conservative very loosely, but no one wants to donate their hard earned money to the dumpster fire that is the republican party, especially given how dam easy it should be to have a winning message at this juncture in Jimmy Carter's clone president.

I do believe that Ronna McDaniel will be gone very soon though, which should help the overall landscape.

People are sick of the RINOS, people who claim to be R's but have more in common with Captain Kangaroo than conservatism (Romney) & Ronna McDaniel spending money with zero results. True conservatives are freakin sick of people like Langford, LGraham, Cocaine Mitch & other fools in leadership positions completely voiding their conservative principals to be "liked." People are tired of promises (McCain & appealing obysmal care) only to fold the second they hold the power to do what they said they would do & don't.

The leadership for the most part in the party looks like a dinosaur dig as well. They find their leadership ossified, wek, ineffective & devoid of the principals they run on every 2 or 6 years.

People are sick of running weak ass candidates (some of this is on Trump) who couldn't beat a sponge dry. People are sick of "conservatives" running off to CNN, MSNBC, the alphabets & whatever else libcomdem outlets to talk nonsense & try to explain their stance to a crowd that hates them & will do everything possible to twist their words into a reason to hate them.

People are sick of watching conservatives help put anti-american POS into cabinet positions (Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Rob Portman (R-Ohio), Mitt Romney (R-Utah) & Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska) confirming Mydorkas).

Granted I'm using the word conservative very loosely, but no one wants to donate their hard earned money to the dumpster fire that is the republican party, especially given how dam easy it should be to have a winning message at this juncture in Jimmy Carter's clone president.

I do believe that Ronna McDaniel will be gone very soon though, which should help the overall landscape.
I hope you’re right about McDaniel being out of the picture soon.

Rona is gone when Niki is gone.

The establishment has the cash and they are out on Trump. The new working class party that Trump has created ain't got no money to give. You can also add in the 1/3 of the party he has ran off.

Seeing that he used $50 million in donations on legal defense does not help things either.

The money class is primarily Democrat, whereas Republicans have become the working class. Working class citizens don't have money to donate to morons in D.C. Here's your top 10 richest Americans per Forbes and where they put their political donations:

1) Bezos - Lefty

2) Musk - Shifting Right

3) Gates - Lefty

4) Zuckerberg - Lefty

5) Buffett - Lefty

6) Ellison - Righty

7) Page - Lefty

8) Brin - Lefty

9) Ballmer - Moderate Lefty

10) Walton - Moderate Lefty

EDIT CORRECTION: "According to its latest filing with the Federal Election Commission (FEC), the RNC has $8 million cash on hand, the party's lowest fundraising year since 2013." -Newsweek 02/02/24
What is there to support right now? They are at each other’s throats all the time and barely function. Sure, Trump is polarizing, but even with him out of the picture, the GOP is essentially two dysfunctional parties at the moment. They have done the impossible by making the DNC seem almost sane.

Reactions: 22LR and JimmyBob
Best news I've heard in a very long time. She's related to Romney (niece) the original American surrender Monkey, & has done an absolutely horrible job. Not sure what happened tha st time but from what I read Harmeet Dhillon would have been a much better choice.
https://www.politico.com/interactives/2018/politico-power-list-women-to-watch/harmeet-dhillon/

Can anyone give me a rational, detailed scenario for how Trump wins in 2024? Serious question.

I love politics. Always have. probably should have become an operative. But I just don't see it. The other phenomenon I would like to see someone explain is why Trumpers would rather lose with trump than win with almost anyone else.

Can anyone give me a rational, detailed scenario for how Trump wins in 2024? Serious question.

I love politics. Always have. probably should have become an operative. But I just don't see it. The other phenomenon I would like to see someone explain is why Trumpers would rather lose with trump than win with almost anyone else.
Sundown joe says "what?"

Reactions: 22LR

Quick answer: he will lose again to a potato.

Reactions: OSUCAESAR
He would lose to Satan. The really weird question is why the majority of Republicans are ok with that.

He would lose to Satan. The really weird question is why the majority of Republicans are ok with that.
My theory is that he says mean things to a lot of people that probably deserve it (and many that don’t, but simply disagree with him). That seems to get a lot of people excited. He says many of the right things like draining the swamp, etc, when previously, he just bought the swamp. What makes me laugh is, he will say something bogus, but his followers will translate in to what they think he meant. He is kinda anti-establishment, but ultimately just as bad. I can’t stand him, but that isn’t why I won’t vote for him this round.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

At this point the irrational statement is thinking Trump will lose. He is ahead in polls and every time he is in court his support goes up. Biden is the one with poor favorable numbers. The never Trumpers are not large enough as a group to impact the election this time, and Trump is gaining ground with Latino and African Americans. If things hold coarse he will beat Biden, my concern is that Biden will quit and he will have to take on someone else. Trump is vulnerable against any candidate except Biden or Kamala.

He irritates libtards, the Political CCP Elites hate him and he has shown the World how corrupt DC is. They are afraid of him and have done and will do anything to keep him from a 2nd term including and not limited to cheating again.
Oh and he kept Cank from being POTUS, that alone should give him a second term. 🤣

Things I will continue to do;

1. Vote.

Things I will never do again;

1. Donate my deflated dollars to any political candidate or party.
2. Be convinced by any polls or political pundits.
3. Think that Trump cannot lose.
4. Stay up late and lose much-needed sleep watching election results.
5. Trust the electoral system or my government.
6. Be excited and confident on election day.

I'm not a trumper but am virulently anti-liberal. How do you know "anyone" else would be Biden? Because the polls say such? people who supported Mccain learned nothing it appears because the media & allegedly his opposition loved McCain, until he was the R nominee then they unleashed the hounds of war on him & gave him zero credit for his efforts across the isle.

In 2020 the libcomdems were able to break out the Trumps a racist canard to a effective degree. Additionally Trump couldn't keep his mouth shut when he should have walked away from a questions. Then the media, the left leaning, lying & wholly dishonest media championed basement Joe as the man who would bring back harmony, civility, fairness & a united America. Trump was his own worst enemy & it showed.

When Trump left office the economy was in pretty good shape & most of the trillions added to debt were from the chinese flu & at the behest of a corrupt midget doctor & the normal alarmist who decided to trash the economy, force many private business owners into insolvency & prematurely push & hold the panic button with the normal prognostications of deaths & the end of life as we know it. All of which Biden & his merry band of sycophants & communist- double down on & in many cases treated illegal criminal border jumpers with greater deference then military members, pilots & other US citizens.

What appears to be happening now is Trump has managed his tongue/comments with more care & is becoming more & more popular with each charge by the useful idiots in state & federal government. My theory on why his support among blacks is continuing to rise is that they see him being charged with various crimes (crimes no one else have ever been charged with) & can sympathize with him because of the real & perceived discrimination they have themselves faced from "the man." His support among other minority groups continues to rise because they see a government that prizes illegal border jumpers, criminals & the limousine liberals as more important then they are...well except for their vote.

I honestly don't know who will win in November. We are a tad south of 9 months until the election & a lot can happen. What I do know though is that the media can no longer lie & cover for that idiot Biden & when they try what little credibility they have evaporates. People aren't stupid & can see that inflation has eaten their earning away like Stacy Abrams at Golden Corral. They see crime absolutely out of freaking control, they see democratic mayors who are wholly inept & ineffective trying to govern a herd of feral human beings while devouring the tax payers & law abiding citizens, with virtually no punishment. They're tired of this & can no longer just blindly tow the party line & won't. I'm not saying all with vote for Trump either but am saying many will sit the election out (biden got 4.8% of the available vote registered in the nevada primary).

Why I think Trump will win.
1. He has a track record better than Bidens
2. I do think he has learned from some of his mistakes & is guarding his visceral reactions to many of the detractors that he couldn't let pass in his first term.
3. Biden is by far the worst president ever & aside from a small group of uber wealthy has screwed about everyone else with minorities hit the hardest.
4. His obvious vote buying by forgiving student loan debts, which will piss everyone off - from the 10 year old kids at their lemonade stand in the summer to anyone who has put themselves through college while working, had paid off student loans or who learned a trade & never went to college.
5. His total abrogation of protecting this countries border & the scum he has surrounded himself with of like mind. I still think (predict) that illegals are going to commit an exceptional egregious crime before the election which will further drain off support (like a speeding vehicle with a smuggler & illegals hitting a school bus & killing a bunch of kids, something like that).
6. His continued mental decline.
7. The hits he'll take as gas prices get higher & higher going towards & through summer, when many families already having their asses kicked by inflation will forgo a vacation for the 3rd or 4th year in a row.
8. Trump will continue to win in court through either delays, dropped charges or relief on appeal.
9. Trump will successfully convince many people there is economic & security hope if he is elected & his previous run as president proves he can & will do this.
10. There is a huge "hidden" Trump vote that was talked about in 2020 but never manifested itself in 2020. It will manifest itself in 2024.

I am no huge Trump fan, & wished we had two overall better choices, but this is wholly about taking the best choice you have available & Biden, Heels up Harris, Newsom & just about anyone else the libcomdems have isn't remotely the best choice. The public won't be hoodwinked again by the media & hollow political promises.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT