ADVERTISEMENT

Goodbye affirmative action!

If a case comes before the Supreme Court on legacy admissions, do you believe the Supreme Court should rule them unconstitutional?

Do you believe right-wing legal interest groups that find test cases to push to the Supreme Court to force a ruling should push a case regarding legacy admissions to the Supreme Court?

Do you believe the government should outlaw legacy admissions?

And why is this? Why did you not know of any?
Appears you keep asking a question that has been answered because: 1) you appear to not understand how SCOTUS cases get brought before them; or 2) appear okay with racism; or 3) both

Executive orders: 1) you appear to agree that Trump did not have EOs that moved obligations from some citizens to others.

Appears you keep asking a question that has been answered because: 1) you appear to not understand how SCOTUS cases get brought before them; or 2) appear okay with racism; or 3) both
You have yet to answer these questions. So again, . . .

If a case comes before the Supreme Court on legacy admissions, do you believe the Supreme Court should rule them unconstitutional?

Do you believe right-wing legal interest groups that find test cases to push to the Supreme Court to force a ruling should push a case regarding legacy admissions to the Supreme Court?

Executive orders: 1) you appear to agree that Trump did not have EOs that moved obligations from some citizens to others.
No, I don't agree at all. I'm asking you why you don't know about any Trump EO’s that did this or even something similar?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
You have yet to answer these questions. So again, . . .

No, I don't agree at all. I'm asking you why you don't know about any Trump EO’s that did this or even something similar?
I’ve told you twice I don’t support legacy admissions. You seen very concerned about right-wing interest groups.

As for Trump, Hard to prove or discuss something that didn’t happen. Maybe we should both celebrate Trump did not force me to pay for your student loans like Biden attempted.

BTW, you are not engaging in spin. You have to add substance and thought to spin.

I’ve told you twice I don’t support legacy admissions. You seen very concerned about right-wing interest groups.

As for Trump, Hard to prove or discuss something that didn’t happen. Maybe we should both celebrate Trump did not force me to pay for your student loans like Biden attempted.

BTW, you are not engaging in spin. You have to add substance and thought to spin.
He's got a hook out there.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I’ve told you twice I don’t support legacy admissions.
But you haven't stated your position on what you believe the government (including the Court) should do about legacy admissions. You keep dodging questions related to that, for some reason .

Look, I'll make it even simpler for you. One simple question . . .

Do you believe the government should outlaw legacy admissions? Yes or no?

• Haha
I don't like them, but I don't believe the government should outlaw them as long as there are other mechanisms in place to assist other qualified applicants, such as affirmative action.

However, if we are going to get rid of affirmative action, then we most definitely should ban all legacy admissions at all colleges.
So you support legacy admissions as long as race-based admissions are in play. Can’t have one without the other. As long as there is a “black quota” you’ll deign to let legacies into your college, too. As long as your college admits your personally-approved quota are there any other quotas you want? Say low IQ high school dropouts, should they get a quota?

Have all Democrats been screaming this? Has President Biden?

I never said it did.

Stop creating strawmen to argue against.

Good, we agree then.

Don't whine though when the people speak. And don't claim the election was stolen just because you don't like what they people say. Be prepared to accept the political consequences of that which you support.
LMAO, I guess you and Biden are the only ones not screaming stack the court.

Yes you did, you want justices elect by popular vote, That's public opinion dullard.

There is no doubt in my mind Democrats stole the election, no way in hell there are 81 million people in this country legitimately voted for Biden. Not to worry though I have a sneaking suspicion Democrats are going to get a surprise during 2024.

So you support legacy admissions as long as race-based admissions are in play.
You support legacy admissions too. You just oppose affirmative action. Your inconsistent, as usual, based upon your presuppositions and what your propagandists make into an issue.

If the admission policies tend to benefit individuals who look like you or benefit the wealthy, you support them and don't want them to end. If not, you oppose them. Simple as that.

You support legacy admissions too. You just oppose affirmative action. Your inconsistent, as usual, based upon your presuppositions and what your propagandists make into an issue.

If the admission policies tend to benefit individuals who look like you or benefit the wealthy, you support them and don't want them to end. If not, you oppose them. Simple as that.
I bet your a blast at parties.

Reactions: trapped_in_tx
I don't like them, but I don't believe the government should outlaw them as long as there are other mechanisms in place to assist other qualified applicants, such as affirmative action.

However, if we are going to get rid of affirmative action, then we most definitely should ban all legacy admissions at all colleges.

I'm all for getting rid of legacy admissions but I don't think it's unconstitutional. Care to show how it is?

LMAO, I guess you and Biden are the only ones not screaming stack the court.
Is President Biden screaming stack the Court? Are all Democrats screaming this? Yes or no?

Yes you did, you want justices elect by popular vote, That's public opinion dullard.
Yes, the justices. Not on overriding the Constitution. The justices are not the Constitution.

There is no doubt in my mind Democrats stole the election, no way in hell there are 81 million people in this country legitimately voted for Biden.
I'm sure this is what you think. There isn't one lie your right-wing propagandists have told you that you didn't believe.

Your are a Trump cultist loon. You can't believe anything that exists outside your insane groupthink.

Not to worry though I have a sneaking suspicion Democrats are going to get a surprise during 2024.
And what surprise is that?

I'm all for getting rid of legacy admissions but I don't think it's unconstitutional. Care to show how it is?
You are not "all for getting rid" of something when you claim it can't be done. Come on Bearcat, dang.

As for the way, the same way your right-wing justices got rid of (for now) affirmative action.

You are not "all for getting rid" of something when you claim it can't be done. Come on Bearcat, dang.

As for the way, the same way your right-wing justices got rid of (for now) affirmative action.
"For now" is gonna be awhile. Good luck. 👍

Watch the old Rodney Dangerfield movie, *Back To School* and see if you can figure it out. Look for the line “It was a very big check” for a clue.
lol

No thanks. I'm not going to go rewatch some fictional 80s comedy movie to try to understand why you are making these claims. Should I watch Animal House again too?🙄🤣

You made the claims, back them up. Answer some questions for once. Again, . . .

Why would it be a blunder? And why do they exist?

lol

No thanks. I'm not going to go rewatch some fictional 80s comedy movie to try to understand why you are making these claims. Should I watch Animal House again too?🙄🤣

Watch the clip.

lol

Might "enlighten" ya son.

Is President Biden screaming stack the Court? Are all Democrats screaming this? Yes or no?

Yes, the justices. Not on overriding the Constitution. The justices are not the Constitution.

I'm sure this is what you think. There isn't one lie your right-wing propagandists have told you that you didn't believe.

Your are a Trump cultist loon. You can't believe anything that exists outside your insane groupthink.

And what surprise is that?
Fact of the matter, Democrats in Congress, in the MSM and numerous left wing activist are calling for stacking the court. You can deny it all you want but even you know your denial is dishonest.

I'll just leave this here for your second rant. Article II section 2 of the Constitution states that the Presidents "shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint ... Judges of the Supreme Court..." U.S. Const.

Yea I think Democrats stole the 202o election. Sadly it will be years before we know either way.

It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you. :)

No chance I’m reading all of that but one thing I know…@my_2cents is BIG MAD about the Supreme Court ending racism.

Ol Harry Reid was quite a guy.

All I'm asking is how is it illegal. Affirmative Action is illegal because it discriminated based on skin color. How is legacy admission illegal. Because I do not see how it's illegal doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see it done away with.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Watch the clip.
I did. Didn't really need to though, I've seen that movie numerous times before. btw, since you want to use that movie to make a point, did you notice anything missing at that college event?

Now, laying the silliness aside, are you ready to answer the questions? You previously asked me direct questions on this thread and everytime, I gave you direct answers. Your turn.

I did. Didn't really need to though, I've seen that movie numerous times before. btw, since you want to use that movie to make a point, did you notice anything missing at that college event?

Now, laying the silliness aside, are you ready to answer the questions? You previously asked me direct questions on this thread and everytime, I gave you direct answers. Your turn.

It would be a blunder because most if not all small liberal arts colleges depend on donations from their graduates to keep the lights on. For most of those donating graduates their kids don’t fall far from the tree and they are more than capable of doing the work required. They graduate and go on to be successful and become legacy donors themselves, helping to perpetuate the existence of the college.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT