ADVERTISEMENT

Good Job President Obama, Ebola in NYC. Not coming to America, right?

Never fear, he has a douche-bag attorney as czar; it's covered, as far as propaganda/lies go, and we're all safe (or so we're told - Les Miles).
roll.r191677.gif

Never fear, he has a douche-bag attorney as czar; it's covered, as far as propaganda/lies go, and we're all safe (or so we're told - Les Miles).
roll.r191677.gif

Yeah! Wasn't his "propoganda/lies" about us being safe crazy?

You see this thread, Medic? Is this what you want to be? Read their seven months ago. You're kind of exhibiting the same alarmist, constantly wrong, sky-is-falling paranoia as these guys, and it's not too late to stop and get reasonable.

That gave me a chuckle syskatine. I don't think you realize you just described yourself. As for being wrong, why don't you join me back in the thread where you posted that I was just throwing shit?

I think you're going to slap yourself as you learn that I'm not a partisan and don't require a political party to guide me on how to think or what to know. These guys on here have done a number on you over the years. I'm surprised there is any baby seal flesh left to club.

I do have to add that they make medication that might help you. It's kind of weird that you responded to a thread made in October of last year to post what you did. Really weird.

I posted this for you, medic. For your tutelage and edification. I've read your Hannity diatribes and you're headed down the same path of gullible fear and alarmism, and this thread is an example of what happens if you don't pull back and start thinking objectively. They were wrong for being afraid and running and posting an alarmist thread, with little laughing smiley faces at how ludicrous it was for the POTUS to reassure the country. We don't have to argue whether they were wrong--- you can just read this thread and see how misplaced their fears were. Learn from this. I want you to set down that fear-based conservative world view and relax.

You should start by thanking me, and dropping off a sack of okra or do something nice instead of being so mean. That's what I would do for someone that helps me out of the cave with caring, sage advice.

Medic, don't trust anybody who combs their eyebrows back and braids them behind their ears.

syskatine, sounds like you are more of a Democult than a Democrat. There were exactly 2 posts in this thread. They were simply poking fun of your Dear Leader. Hard to call that alarmist, unless maybe you are being alarmist.

I don't really pay much attention to the fringe of either side. Way too out there to be productive. The problem these days is that your Dear Leader has pretty much erased the middle ground liberals. It's all or nothing. Just like the Dear Leader wanted. When Dear Leader finally tells you to drink the Koolaid, you will. Just like Dear Leader wants.

@wyomingosualum, I don't trust any liberal that thinks Obama is doing a great job. That just tells me that they are dishonest and either love being dishonest (Hillary) or they are so brainwashed they don't know they are being dishonest.

syskatine, sounds like you are more of a Democult than a Democrat. There were exactly 2 posts in this thread. They were simply poking fun of your Dear Leader. Hard to call that alarmist, unless maybe you are being alarmist.

I don't really pay much attention to the fringe of either side. Way too out there to be productive. The problem these days is that your Dear Leader has pretty much erased the middle ground liberals. It's all or nothing. Just like the Dear Leader wanted. When Dear Leader finally tells you to drink the Koolaid, you will. Just like Dear Leader wants.

@wyomingosualum, I don't trust any liberal that thinks Obama is doing a great job. That just tells me that they are dishonest and either love being dishonest (Hillary) or they are so brainwashed they don't know they are being dishonest.

Two words say it all: Sieg Heil !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT