ADVERTISEMENT

It Pays Not To Work In Biden's America

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Why go to work when Democrats will provide you everything you need for a comfortable life? I miss the days when people were to proud to take government handouts, instead working to provide for themselves.

Why go to work when Democrats will provide you everything you need for a comfortable life? I miss the days when people were to proud to take government handouts, instead working to provide for themselves.
Funny. I thought UI programs were run by the states.

Well Social Media is run by the State, maybe the FBI has been dabbling in UI Programs as well?
That fell flat.

Also interesting that these folks compare max benefits to median salaries ignoring the 50 cent on the dollar benefit cap.

I suppose writing factually correct articles isn't the NY Post way.

That fell flat.

Also interesting that these folks compare max benefits to median salaries ignoring the 50 cent on the dollar benefit cap.

I suppose writing factually correct articles isn't the NY Post way.
Most news papers and journalists get their info these days from the internet, surely google isn't lying to them? And how can we be sure the FBStye isn't telling them what to say or print? I know you are all CCP before Country but how can you be sure its not State Run Propaganda? Too bad we don't have her (see pic below)to tell us what to believe but we can see now why Biden and the Dims wanted a Disinformation Czar.

nina-jankowicz-tiktok-1.jpg

Ask those same New Yorkers about the New York Times and it will tell you what kind of easily manipulated moron you are dealing with.
I've done just that on a number of ocassions.

I've scratched this off my bucket list: Dinning at the Sunburnt Cow in Manhatten. Closed.

A teen favorite. Ernie's Place in Brooklyn is boarded up. The St George Hotel is a home now for seniors. Oh, for the old days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT