ADVERTISEMENT

Gin and Lysol tonic

Lots of Court Cases being heard today and all about the same thing.
1754b462bb6b5a2a29d50be5aed5ab9e.jpg

Sooner crew coming together to protect the pack. I get it.

Today’s recap.....

Sooner crew: Trump didn’t literally tell people to inject bleach.

JD: He absolutely did not, I agree.

Sooner crew (and others): Scientifically accurate! This is what he meant! Brain storming! Thinking outside of the box! Context!

JD: Yeah...no.

Trump: Yeah...no. Sarcastic trolling to see what happens.

JD: So Yeah....no. Trump literally agrees with me at this point. Probably not a good idea to sarcastically troll just to see what happens in my opinion.

Sooner crew:

MENTAL BREAKDOWN! MENTAL BREAKDOWN! Repeat meme! Repeat meme!

You guys are reaching Sys levels of manic hysteria of your own...just on the other side.

Last edited:
We're alright JD. Take it easy.
I initially thought you were making me the repository of angst from a professional setback. My bad.
If your contempt and resentment of me is natural and organic, we've no problems.
I like reading your missives and will continue to.

Cheers, Counselor! :D

Reactions: iasooner1
This is the equivalent of a guy saying Obama saying 57 states was stupid and then saying, "Still your ****ing president". How would you interpret that if you you read that in 2013 or whatever?

Who is Obama? And you lefties need to learn to take a joke. Good grief.

We're alright JD. Take it easy.
I initially thought you were making me the repository of angst from a professional setback. My bad.
If your contempt and resentment of me is natural and organic, we've no problems.
I like reading your missives and will continue to.

Cheers, Counselor! :D

Contempt and resentment? Lol. Don’t flatter yourself.

No...no you really didn’t.

Immutable inanity.....maybe.

Ah, more BS, from a prosecutor no less.

You Trump haters are a panic.

Toxic, terminal, immutable inanity.

You’ve got it.

With all due respect, pretty stinking thin skin you’re exhibiting.

Not everyone that criticizes something Trump does is a Trump hater.

Resorting immediately to such ad hominem is inane. It’s lazy.

Do better. Be more clever if you want to have a go at me.

At least be entertaining....like my boy Harry.

However, it is indeed “all good”.

Last edited:

Today’s recap.....

Sooner crew: Trump didn’t literally tell people to inject bleach.

JD: He absolutely did not, I agree.

Sooner crew (and others): Scientifically accurate! This is what he meant! Brain storming! Thinking outside of the box!

JD: Yeah...no.

Trump: Yeah...no. Sarcastic trolling to see what happens.

JD: So Yeah....no. Trump literally agrees with me at this point. Probably not a good idea to sarcastically troll just to see what happens in my opinion.

Sooner crew:

MENTAL BREAKDOWN! MENTAL BREAKDOWN! Repeat meme! Repeat meme!

You guys are reaching Sys levels of manic hysteria of your own...just on the other side.

No, not exactly. Never met a Sooner on this forum and don't want to. I hate people. :D
Don't judge me for it. Sys is a Poke and he won't meet Brad for a Burger.

Alrighty then.

I was mostly talking to Brad about maintaining a little dignity.

That ship sailed for you long ago, I think we can all agree,:p

I've taken the latter part of the day off from politics, it's Friday and I'm at the lake with family.

So he claims it was sarcasm? Good for him. I'd be fine with more sarcasm based on the gotcha climate of a hyperpartisan media and left.

But I'm with Harry. He may claim it was sarcasm, but it was likely out loud spitballing/attempted innovative thinking. And I have zero problem with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I've taken the latter part of the day off from politics, it's Friday and I'm at the lake with family.

So he claims it was sarcasm? Good for him. I'd be fine with more sarcasm based on the gotcha climate of a hyperpartisan media and left.

But I'm with Harry. He may claim it was sarcasm, but it was likely out loud spitballing/attempted innovative thinking. And I have zero problem with that.
You may be right. He may have just been spitballing. And once he got ridiculed for it he felt it was necessary to temper his comment by claiming he was being sarcastic.

But if that’s the case would you agree with me this represents a change in the way Trump has previously defended himself when he said something particularly stupid? He used to double down, admit he said it and dare his critic to continue. But this time it seems he is trying to stop the bleeding by excusing what he said. That appears to me to be a change in his old technique. I wonder if the constant barrage of criticism he has faced for four years has finally begun to wear him down. Maybe the Democrat/left-wing strategy is starting to take root.

All that aside surely you admit what he said was “off the charts” inappropriate, and a perfect example of how the man is incapable of keeping his thoughts to himself, or at least waiting to express them privately.

Reactions: Been Jammin

This statement is ridiculous. Has nothing to do with a group of Sooners.

Like everything else on this board, it is politics, ideology and the direction this nation is going.
It is traditional patriotic Americans vs. the Marxist coup d'etat supporters.
It is respect for the US Constitution as-is vs. those who think it is getting in the way of their progressive agenda.
It is desire to flip the courts to center-right and kick out the leftist radicals.
It is respect for truth vs. exposing those who spew lies to destroy a duly-elected president.
It is about our liberty and freedom as Americans vs. those who want to control our lives.
You say "I get it". No. You don't get it @CowboyJD. That said, I have no ill feelings toward you personally.

As for the Sooner thing, these spoiled hip-hop nihilist athletic turds out of high school have totally ruined it for me. I think about college sports less and less as each day passes. That goes for high school sports too. As a former donor and former long-time dedicated Rivals moderator, I don't give OU a dime anymore. Yes, I say this at the risk of offending who you call the Sooner crew.

This statement is ridiculous. Has nothing to do with a group of Sooners.

Like everything else on this board, it is politics, ideology and the direction this nation is going.
It is traditional patriotic Americans vs. the Marxist coup d'etat supporters.
It is respect for the US Constitution as-is vs. those who think it is getting in the way of their progressive agenda.
It is desire to flip the courts to center-right and kick out the leftist radicals.
It is respect for truth vs. exposing those who spew lies to destroy a duly-elected president.
It is about our liberty and freedom as Americans vs. those who want to control our lives.
You say "I get it". No. You don't get it @CowboyJD. That said, I have no ill feelings toward you personally.

As for the Sooner thing, these spoiled hip-hop nihilist athletic turds out of high school have totally ruined it for me. I think about college sports less and less as each day passes. That goes for high school sports too. As a former donor and former long-time dedicated Rivals moderator, I don't give OU a dime anymore. Yes, I say this at the risk of offending who you call the Sooner crew.

I seem.....

To have struck a nerve.

One might say a manic hysterical one.

Ranting and raving in a very Cup-like manner.

Also very....very....binary. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
But if that’s the case would you agree with me this represents a change in the way Trump has previously defended himself when he said something particularly stupid?

I don't think he has changed. I think this particular faux pas was simply so egregious that he felt he had only two options. One would be just to ignore it and move on (followed by constant questions about it at upcoming PCs). Two would be to explain it away (weak explanation not withstanding). Now, if he is asked about it, he can simply say, "I already told you, I was being sarcastic. Move on. "

Reactions: davidallen
Can't take credit for this one but its funny all the same because its true.
6709b50b7f621bb8e9704650325b70d0.jpg

I really like how the Trumpets are still playing this like it’s the libs that got trolled instead of them.

Spend half a day defending his statements only to have him announce he didn’t mean any of it...sarcasm to see what would happen.

It kind of boggles the mind, honestly.

Last edited:
I really like how the Trumpets are still playing this like it’s the libs that got trolled instead of them.

Spend half a day defending his statements only to have him he didn’t mean any of it...sarcasm to see what would happen.

Bottles the mind.

Yeah. You all put on a pretty good fireworks show over it.

Lol.

A quick review of this thread shows how completely wrong you are...especially when it comes to what I said and did.

You should just admit it.

You guys got....got.

Lol.

A quick review of this thread shows how completely wrong you are...especially when it comes to what I said and did.

You should just admit it.

You guys got....got.

I said “you all”. I thought that was plural, but you just reminded me it’s “all you all”. All you all put on a pretty good fireworks show.

I said “you all”. I thought that was plural, but you just reminded me it’s “all you all”. All you all put on a pretty good fireworks show.

You keep including me in that “all you all”.....

Which is clearly ridiculous.

And pretty typical of Trumpets trying to lump everyone....anyone....that criticizes anything their boy does as a reee....reeee....liberal.

That dog won’t hunt, Son. I’ve gone tooth and nail against just about every poster on both sides of this board at one point or another.

You got got yesterday.

It is what it is.

You keep including me in that “all you all”.....

Which is clearly ridiculous.

And pretty typical of Trumpets trying to lump everyone....anyone....that criticizes anything their boy does as a reee....reeee....liberal.

That dog won’t hunt, Son. I’ve gone tooth and nail against just about every poster on both sides of this board at one point or another.

You got got yesterday.

It is what it is.

Cool daddy-o.

Spend half a day defending his statements only to have him announce he didn’t mean any of it...sarcasm to see what would happen.

Nah, I am.just here laughing at the lefties losing their mind yet again over nothing.
Whats the next outrage?

eb3b6f0b4e1cbc21a73c96dfb115e72f.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, I am.just here laughing at the lefties losing their mind yet again over nothing.
Whats the next outrage?

eb3b6f0b4e1cbc21a73c96dfb115e72f.jpg

There is no outrage in this thread....certainly not from me.

And here you are....

Reee.....reeee.....libs got owned....not me.

Not me!!!

Self awareness is a virtue you definitely lack.

Along with all but the most rudimentary of photoshop skills. :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT