ADVERTISEMENT

Gin and Lysol tonic

Lol he wants people to try.... injecting bleach. Getting sunlight in our blood?

He probably has Jarred talking to our refineries to switch over to making bleach and sunshine-in-a-pill.

Reactions: my_2cents
Lol he wants people to try.... injecting bleach. Getting sunlight in our blood?

He probably has Jarred talking to our refineries to switch over to making bleach and sunshine-in-a-pill.
I am confident that Trump is going to find the cure for covid 19. Has anybody tried to inect clorox yet

I am confident that Trump is going to find the cure for covid 19. Has anybody tried to inect clorox yet

I share your optimism.

@22LR if you get a cough you oughta consider huffing some bleach. Maybe a few cc's of really high end bleach injected and see if it knock 'Rona right out? Trump's a smart guy and obviously listens to all the right people, he's on to something here.

I share your optimism.

@22LR if you get a cough you oughta consider huffing some bleach. Maybe a few cc's of really high end bleach injected and see if it knock 'Rona right out? Trump's a smart guy and obviously listens to all the right people, he's on to something here.

I see you have learned well from your CNN/DNC about pseudo journalism and how to generate pseudo news. Just like the Steele Dossier. Good job comrade.

Last edited:
I see you have learned well from your CNN/DNC about pseudo journalism and how to generate pseudo news. Just like the Steele Dossier. Good job comrade.

[Trump calls presser, says we need to be working on injecting bleach and sunshine in our cells in front of 50 reporters and cameras.]

23LR: Oh, CNN is fake news.

You need to worry about your country's Wuhan Flu numbers.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/pakistan/

I'm glad the borders here are closed. You're a perfect example as to why.
I know exactly what is going on in Pakistan, our population is 220000000.
We have been wearing masks from end of Feb.Our head of the govt has not suggested to use any anti malaria drug or inject our body with disinfectant.
We leave these decisions to the experts,

Reactions: Syskatine
I know exactly what is going on in Pakistan, our population is 220000000.
We have been wearing masks from end of Feb.Our head of the govt has not suggested to use any anti malaria drug or inject our body with disinfectant.
We leave these decisions to the experts,

WE have a president that publicly muses maybe injecting disinfectants and focusing on getting sunlight into our bodies is the smart move.

Stick around, read some posts, see if you can spot who voted for him.

[Trump calls presser, says we need to be working on injecting bleach and sunshine in our cells in front of 50 reporters and cameras.]

23LR: Oh, CNN is fake news.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it."

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
So it'd be interesting to check that."

@Syskatine clutching pearls again. I have to hand it to you though. Your phony outrage is consistent for four-years running.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? So it'd be interesting to check that."

LOL thank you, that's it.

Fat ass needs to see if it works
tenor.gif

Go ahead and do 100cc's and tell us the results? If you don't die of Covid I'll consider it a success.
You are the smart one didn't expect that reply from you.
Whether it is a 3rd world country or the 1stb world there are human beings living there. My heart bleeds when I read the death figures in the US,after two of my children live there.
It is the stupidity of your president from the time this virus started,that scares me after all he is the most powerful man in the world.

Whether it is a 3rd world country or the 1stb world there are human beings living there. My heart bleeds when I read the death figures in the US,after two of my children live there.
It is the stupidity of your president from the time this virus started,that scares me after all he is the most powerful man in the world.

You know these guys aren't representative of this country, right? I saw on TV this a.m. a poll that the country doesn't trust Biff. Only these FailSpawn would see him say such stupid things and lie all the time and defend it.

You do realize that you went from someone claiming they are on this board to learn to a basic troll? All you do is take shots at conservatives any more. So, I treat you accordingly.

Nice try.

Because tissue penetration of light is limited by the extremely short wavelength and difficulties in the delivery approach, UVC for anti-infective diseases is likely to be applied exclusively to superficial infections. Studies that have investigated UVC inactivation of antibiotic-resistant bacteria have found them to be as equally sensitive as their naive counterparts [5].

Sycophants will do anything to make dumbass look not quite so dumb.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it."

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
So it'd be interesting to check that."

@Syskatine clutching pearls again. I have to hand it to you though. Your phony outrage is consistent for four-years running.

You are using his quotes as an attempt to defend his moronic comments? I don't see how this is anything but confirmation that he doesn't know when to not say what he is thinking.

You do realize that you went from someone claiming they are on this board to learn to a basic troll? All you do is take shots at conservatives any more. So, I treat you accordingly.
First of all I still dont know what a troll is.I have nothing against conservatives
in my poly science classes there were many and we got along fine.
The meaning of the word conservative has changed since I was in college.I dont even know what it means now.
I liked Ike, was quite impressed of the world view of Nixon besides water gate he was a highly intelligent man. I saw Reagan in person when he was invited by young republicans in early 70s.Liked HW Bush competent man.
But this clown you have now I cant classify as a conservative, Populous yes but conservative no.

Statement released by the makers of Lysol, last night.

“As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route),” the company said in a news release, citing “recent speculation and social media activity.”

“As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines,” the company added. “Please read the label and safety information.”

Nice try.

Because tissue penetration of light is limited by the extremely short wavelength and difficulties in the delivery approach, UVC for anti-infective diseases is likely to be applied exclusively to superficial infections. Studies that have investigated UVC inactivation of antibiotic-resistant bacteria have found them to be as equally sensitive as their naive counterparts [5].

He was brainstorming. Thank god the Lysol company spoke up as well, I think some people who post here would have missed you.

Nice try.

In an "all hands on deck" situation, like the one we are currently in, how dumb do you have to be to either i) believe the President of the United States advocates drinking bleach, or ii) call a defense of brainstorming/idea generation by the President as the work of sycophants?

Pretty dumb.

Expected from the leftist trolls, but you're a learned Dr. Presumably one that isn't so rigid or formulaic in thought as to not recognize the benefit of the President signaling that his support is behind some innovative ways of looking to solve a problem.

Also, progressives are swinging toward regressives.

First of all I still dont know what a troll is.I have nothing against conservatives
in my poly science classes there were many and we got along fine.
The meaning of the word conservative has changed since I was in college.I dont even know what it means now.
I liked Ike, was quite impressed of the world view of Nixon besides water gate he was a highly intelligent man. I saw Reagan in person when he was invited by young republicans in early 70s.Liked HW Bush competent man.
But this clown you have now I cant classify as a conservative, Populous yes but conservative no.
So you have nothing against conservatives because you used to get along with them but you don't know what that means any longer... So if you don't know what the word means how do you know you have nothing against them and that you get along with them?

You are correct that Trump isn't a conservative in the classical sense of the word. But again, if you don't know what that word even means any more then how can you correctly label anyone?

In an "all hands on deck" situation, like the one we are currently in, how dumb do you have to be to either i) believe the President of the United States advocates drinking bleach, or ii) call a defense of brainstorming/idea generation by the President as the work of sycophants?

Pretty dumb.

Expected from the leftist trolls, but you're a learned Dr. Presumably one that isn't so rigid or formulaic in thought as to not recognize the benefit of the President signaling that his support is behind some innovative ways of looking to solve a problem.

Also, progressives are swinging toward regressives.

Keep spinning, Brad.

Anything to defend the dude on the pedestal.

You are using his quotes as an attempt to defend his moronic comments? I don't see how this is anything but confirmation that he doesn't know when to not say what he is thinking.

So the president throws out the possibility of using already-proven UV light therapy, used for bilirubin and skin disorders. Let's check it out.

Then he asks (yes, there is a question mark there) if there is a way to disinfect the blood? That it would be interesting to check it out.

It's no wonder technological advances lag so far behind in communist countries. Where there is no vision, the people perish. You guys are so eaten up with TDS, you've lost your vision.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT