ADVERTISEMENT

Gin and Lysol tonic

nBGgtpk8.jpeg

I was having a gin and tonic, without Lysol, as you were posting this.

A small thread hijack, but I would put gin in my top four of "stuff" - tequila, pisco, M/D 20/20*, gin - I'll never
drink again. Drank that shit - blaming a high school friend:D - first time with Mountain Dew back in '63; needless to say, not a great combo.

*Only once on a hot sunny football Saturday, drinking with one of the Duncan Demons back in the early 70's; damn, I thought I could run with the big dogs after Navy, but that Duncan crowd opened my eyes.:eek:

A small thread hijack, but I would put gin in my top four of "stuff" - tequila, pisco, M/D 20/20*, gin - I'll never
drink again. Drank that shit - blaming a high school friend:D - first time with Mountain Dew back in '63; needless to say, not a great combo.

*Only once on a hot sunny football Saturday, drinking with one of the Duncan Demons back in the early 70's; damn, I thought I could run with the big dogs after Navy, but that Duncan crowd opened my eyes.:eek:

I love a good gin with a good tonic on a hot summer day, but I’m with you in the rest of your list.

I agree about the three others. I'll, too, pass on gin and Mountain Dew. If I venture off I might use ginger ale if no tonic water available. There has been a run on tonic water since some ER MD said he drinks tonic water to ward off Wuhan due to it having quinine in it. I went to 5 food stores and 2 liquor stores to find any for my gin.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT