ADVERTISEMENT

Funny OU Karma story.

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
So Sunday afternoon after moving my girl friends stuff into storage and sweating our you know what's off. We decided to clean up and go to Eskimo Joe's for some cold ones and some cheese fries.

We are sitting at a table in front of one the big windows on the second floor across from George's Stables. I see a biker looking guy wearing a bandana come out of George's and goes to a big Harley parked on the west side of the building. When he gets on the bike I told my girlfriend that the guy was smashed and he didn't need to be on that bike. Sure enough has he's walking the bike backwards he can't handle it and falls over. A group of people come out of George's and pick the bike up off of him and lead him back into the bar. Not five minutes later I see the same guy come out the door by himself and he is literally weaving his way back to the motorcycle. Parked right in front of the motorcycle is a beautifully painted two tone crimson and cream car. The tag says "OUROLS37" it was a 1937 Rolls Royce with a custom OU paint job, cream over crimson.

Now I see the guy drunkenly sit on the the motorcycle and put the key in and I say to the girlfriend that idiot is going to try and drive that motorcycle and he's not going to make it out to the street. Sure enough this time he manages to back it up, he puts it in gear and I yell "he's going to hit the rolls" the whole second story of Joe's is staring out the windows and sure enough he weaves back and forth for about 15 feet and side swipes the front fender before laying it over on the drivers side door of the rolls. Of course the owner and his friends come running out of Joe's pull the bike and the drunk off the car. Hang on to him until the police arrive and haul him and his bike off.

The only redeeming thing in the whole story is it was an OU goober in Stillwater that got his classic car trashed. Oh how I wished I had the sense to pull my phone out and get the whole thing on video. It would of been an instant classic.

Last edited:
That's awesome, but I'm glad the dude fell into the rolls and didn't get down the road and end up a greasy spot.

Or cause more greasy spots.

I'm cool with a story instead of phone video... good story telling is much better then video... unless boobies are involved... or booty....

but I feel bad for both

That's awesome, but I'm glad the dude fell into the rolls and didn't get down the road and end up a greasy spot.

Or cause more greasy spots.
I agree, I was going to call 911 if he made it to the street, the dude was obviously blasted and needed to be stopped.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT