ADVERTISEMENT

Fourth times the charm?

F3slxuTXkAEVFqV

Aren't they?
I use gas prices as an indicator of we’re we are. I am at the gas pump every day filling up a truck suv or mowers. Four dollars a gallon is not working. Dave don’t you want better rather then well it ain’t Trump? You nobles sit on your lands and eat what scraps the English throw your way. I want freedom David not funding old white dudes drunk spending and pillaging of my hard earned money.

I use gas prices as an indicator of we’re we are. I am at the gas pump every day filling up a truck suv or mowers. Four dollars a gallon is not working. Dave don’t you want better rather then well it ain’t Trump? You nobles sit on your lands and eat what scraps the English throw your way. I want freedom David not funding old white dudes drunk spending and pillaging of my hard earned money.
Who you got in the race now that shows promise? I'm open. Give me a decent option.

BRONZE THIS as the most perfect MAGA post ever.
Thank God Ron is running MAGA now and not loser Trump. Dude lost and let a crook beat him. Who you throwing out coke boy? Brandon? Bernie again? Lol come on Sys big dick me bro

Thank God Ron is running MAGA now and not loser Trump. Dude lost and let a crook beat him. Who you throwing out coke boy? Brandon? Bernie again? Lol come on Sys big dick me bro
Sysk wants to shower with sleepy and hills and nanshee. Menage a trois? You know sleepy will be asleep but them neglected hoes? 🤣

braveheart GIF

Best line in the whole ****ing movie. When did we let the politicians become Egland? Hey sys when they **** your wife will you break party lines then?

Who you got in the race now that shows promise? I'm open. Give me a decent option.
In order of preference:
Democrat: RFK Jr.
Green: Cornel West
Republican: Vivek Ramaswamy

Take your pick. Any one of them are better for the country than Biden’s handlers or Trump.

braveheart GIF

Best line in the whole ****ing movie. When did we let the politicians become Egland? Hey sys when they **** your wife will you break party lines then?
Sysk shares and is good with it. His boyfriend is fine with it obviously. I would worry about his adopted children though. They certainly don't deserve the warpness of today's political agenda.

There could be 400 more indictments before this is over and Trump will still be standing tall.

17% of your life spent every day thinking about Trump - agonizing over the hope that the guy goes down, and still.... nada.
The original Kasavubu got Mobutu. Our Kasavubu's handlers just might get Trump, even with the US avg. IQ being a paltry 97.4.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
So if our guy wins will his have been lubed?
Is yer chicken farm better with cobs or the don? Or, are the Chinese an influence on yer business? Them Chinese love that chicken. You know as well as anyone whispers and dimms are hellbent on selling our country. Joe, nanshee, Barack and the Clinton's are reaping the rewards. Think about it for a minute. Good luck.

Is yer chicken farm better with cobs or the don? Or, are the Chinese an influence on yer business? Them Chinese love that chicken. You know as well as anyone whispers and dimms are hellbent on selling our country. Joe, nanshee, Barack and the Clinton's are reaping the rewards. Think about it for a minute. Good luck.
See now we have the winning idea that was the one true bright light of Trump and that was he couldn’t be bought. I just hope for another left or right to have the same core concept and I will be ok.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT