ADVERTISEMENT

Eff Bee Eye in Stillwater

It appears thatshe was a Muslim making pro Palestine and anti Biden comments.

Check out how quickly the comment go to crazy town on this link. Crazy folks saying it was the JDL and not the FBI.

It appears thatshe was a Muslim making pro Palestine and anti Biden comments.

Check out how quickly the comment go to crazy town on this link. Crazy folks saying it was the JDL and not the FBI.

The real point is that she appears to have committed no crime. Not even a suspicion of criminal activity. Personally, I am unaccustomed to seeing an investigation begin with zero suspicion of criminal activity.

And yet, here we are

This also highlights another problem in our world: The constant distortion of fact for political gain. Sickening, no matter its source.

The real point is that she appears to have committed no crime. Not even a suspicion of criminal activity. Personally, I am unaccustomed to seeing an investigation begin with zero suspicion of criminal activity.

And yet, here we are

This also highlights another problem in our world: The constant distortion of fact for political gain. Sickening, no matter its source.
Did they act and introduce themselves in a way that you have seen before?

Why would they not have a business card to hand her instead of looking up
a number?

Is it the norm for them to leave so easily when confronted?

And yet, here we are

Buckle up, big guy, you’re next!

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
Looks like the lady might be a pro-hamas supporter angry with the Pedophile over current events, etc.

She has every right in this country to express her opinions over Biden, Trump, me or anyone else.

The top third of the FBI needs replaced like yesterday. I hope I live to see Trump do just that.

Joes prefers Man Bewbies.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-bsywevVXEmrt.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT