ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Mary Bowden- Coof treatments

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
People don't have to get shots, people don't have to go into the hospital and get experimental Remdesivir and be put on ventilators. This doctor treated thousands successfully with early treatments and gets fired bc she speaks out against Rem, cdc protocol and the dangerous shots. Dr Zeb Zalenko also treated thousands with almost all living- and most of these patients were older, comorbid and not the best in health.

Mary Bowden is suing the hospital that fired her for saving lives. Good for her. Amazing many hospitals can't be trusted anymore- to pay them $45-50k per Covid death that was intubated sure was a conflict of interests. Giving $3 per dose of Ivermectin and Zinc was withheld and almost 3k died in her hospital (not her patients) being on Rem and a vent- I don't think she lost one patient.

People don't have to get shots, people don't have to go into the hospital and get experimental Remdesivir and be put on ventilators. This doctor treated thousands successfully with early treatments and gets fired bc she speaks out against Rem, cdc protocol and the dangerous shots. Dr Zeb Zalenko also treated thousands with almost all living- and most of these patients were older, comorbid and not the best in health.

Mary Bowden is suing the hospital that fired her for saving lives. Good for her. Amazing many hospitals can't be trusted anymore- to pay them $45-50k per Covid death that was intubated sure was a conflict of interests. Giving $3 per dose of Ivermectin and Zinc was withheld and almost 3k died in her hospital (not her patients) being on Rem and a vent- I don't think she lost one patient.

If you don't watch- she's suing bc records have been hidden and suppressed (sound familiar?)
-
-Number of vaxxed employees admitted to hospital
- number and details of sicknesses and deaths of vaxxed employees that became patients
- financial records since Covid started (hospitals getting paid for Covid deaths and intubation
-mortality rates of vaxxed employees
-Breakthrough cases of vaxxed employees made to take the jabs

Funniest part of the presser is when someone asked her a question and she said- "I can't understand you with your mask on"

Lol- masks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT