ADVERTISEMENT

Zeb Zalenko protocol

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Fever,Headache, body aches Monday am- stayed home last several days, no tests bc they are 90 percent false positives and as everyone knows I don't buy into the propaganda. Still have never been tested nor will be. Own my own biz makes it easy.

Followed Dr Zeb Zalenkos' recommendations day 3 feeling almost back to normal:
Quercetin, Zinc, D3, Vit C etc

Figure I'd share as an alternative to getting constantly falsely tested, taking experimental shots and endless boosters, also alternative to going to the hospital getting loaded up On experimental Remdesivir (50 percent chance of renal failure) and getting put on a vent (80 plus percent death). In my 50s just an FYI

Also upset that I didn't try Ivermectin on my dog- he got out and pound picked him up and when I got him home he had kennel cough- $100 plus dollars poorer from the vet - I wished I would have tried the IVM first. I think these therapeutics cure a lot more than we are led to believe. Rockefeller took over our medical system 100 years ago and I think they (as a whole) censor cheap therapeutics and preventative treatments.
"You don't make money off of healthy people" is for sure their motto.

Ive stated before I have two acquaintances that have taken IVM that had cancer and became cancer free with no chemo. Would be great going forward if HCQ and IVM treated cancer- but how pissed we will be that they had the cure all along for cancer but make scores of billions off of oncology. I've lost many men in my family including my dad and father in law to cancer with the only option was chemo or like treatments

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT