ADVERTISEMENT

DJT Back on the ballot

So the “ lock her up “ is okay…… don’t you think it’s funny that he was going to hire “ only the best” but when they all see through him they are all of a sudden losers?
You spin like the Trumpers but you did this. Seems like something an Adult government should act like.

You know what I want. The government to do its ****ing job again.

No offense but his pitch scares the hell out of most independents …. When someone starts quoting from Hitler it’s a little disturbing
Here is the deal. Trump has his diehard followers. There is quite literally nothing that he could do that they would not justify. He has a pretty strong anti-trump group (Dems, never-trumper GOP). There is quite literally nothing that he could do that was right that they would not bash. I think at the GOP level, he has more supporters, but in a general, I am not so sure. Wrongfully taking him off state ballots is only going to strengthen his base. I won’t be voting for trump for a long list of reasons, but let’s all do this the right way. Maine and Colorado are setting very dangerous, and I would argue unconstitutional precedents that will only make things worse for all of us. As for insurrection, that is a stretch. Shitty person? Without a doubt. Unfit for presidency? Let the voters decide, unless pertinent convictions occur, then it gets muddier.

Here is the deal. Trump has his diehard followers. There is quite literally nothing that he could do that they would not justify. He has a pretty strong anti-trump group (Dems, never-trumper GOP). There is quite literally nothing that he could do that was right that they would not bash. I think at the GOP level, he has more supporters, but in a general, I am not so sure. Wrongfully taking him off state ballots is only going to strengthen his base. I won’t be voting for trump for a long list of reasons, but let’s all do this the right way. Maine and Colorado are setting very dangerous, and I would argue unconstitutional precedents that will only make things worse for all of us. As for insurrection, that is a stretch. Shitty person? Without a doubt. Unfit for presidency? Let the voters decide, unless pertinent convictions occur, then it gets muddier.
TRUMP '24!

Have you actually read the entire report, it says that if he was not a sitting President he should be prosecuted
Oh my. The Mueller report was based on debunked information. The Russia nonsense was based on complete bullshit. It's very clear the only news you consume is CNN. You used to seem at least somewhat informed. There's an entire report about it. You should google it.
Didn’t you find it strange the Bill Barr gave his news conference on it , before he release it? So the couldn’t question him about the details
No, I don't. Bill Barr knew it was total bullshit. What Bill Barr did was appropriate.
So the “ lock her up “ is okay…… don’t you think it’s funny that he was going to hire “ only the best” but when they all see through him they are all of a sudden losers?
Shall we compare how the investigations of Trump and Hillary have been handled? You do know some of the partisan hack dweebs that were involved in Hillary's investigation were terminated for cause, right?

Sorry , was travelling and didn't have time to post........think about this.......it goes to common sense.......take the Classified documents case.......all Trump had to do was cooperate, just tell his lawyers to gather all the documents and return them, and nothing would have happened legally........but he doesn't even have the common sense to do that .........The Trump team has filed 61 challenges in courts across the country challenging the 2020 results, many have gone in front of GOP appointed judges, several have gone before judges he himself had appointed and he has not had a favorable ruling in any one of those 61 cases.......He got the "Cyber Nijas" to go through every ballot in Maracopa county in Arizona to find the "fraud".....and they found nothing.........the state of Texas did an audit of the five largest voting districts in Texas, and found a total of 6 possible fraudulent votes.....BTW they released the findings of that audit on New Years eve, so I am sure millions of people paid attention to it........Georgia did multiple recounts and found nothing......These "fake" electors are now being charged criminally for what they did in several states, including GOP controlled states, that should tell you a lot.......as I said earlier, when a potential leader (again) of this country starts saying the same things Hitler was saying, it should wake people up........I am not a Joe Biden fan, I think he is doing an Okay job, I am not a hater either, but Trump IMO is the worst possible person if we want Democracy protected.
A question was asked to me earlier about whether I agreed with President Obama not giving Trump classified information ............That has nothing to do with the peaceful transfer of power, but, if they didn't think he should have that info then I can't argue with them, we have no idea what that info was......The protection of Classified info (documents...ect) is one of the most important topics there is for the protection of this country.......and yes, I agree with a Special Council looking into President Biden's retention of classified documents also.......but the biggest difference between him and former President Trump is that he cooperated all the way, in fact it was is lawyers who found the documents and informed the proper agencies

I am not a Joe Biden fan, I think he is doing an Okay job, I am not a hater either, but Trump IMO is the worst possible person if we want Democracy protected.
Yep, you're a Pedo Joe fan. Why lie about it? Your constant repeating of the same tired idiotic talking points gives you away. Not a single peep from you on Pedo Joe's OBVIOUS corruption. I'd say weird, but we both know it's because you're a rabid Pedo Joe supporter.

Yep, you're a Pedo Joe fan. Why lie about it? Your constant repeating of the same tired idiotic talking points gives you away. Not a single peep from you on Pedo Joe's OBVIOUS corruption. I'd say weird, but we both know it's because you're a rabid Pedo Joe supporter.
I m repeating the facts........just because you don't agree with them doesn't make them wrong......as far a Biden's "corruption"....where are the facts? The GOP always talks about them , then when asked to produce them they have nothing.......Now, no one in politics is crystal clean, we all know that, but, too me, if there is proof of something criminal, doesn't matter who they are, they need to be dealt with.......there are a lot of facts against Trump, well documented facts, you have 91 criminal charges that were brought by Grand Juries , and despite Trumps team trying to get the cases dismissed, no judge has been willing to do that, and one of the judges in his cases was appointed by himself

I m repeating the facts........just because you don't agree with them doesn't make them wrong......as far a Biden's "corruption"....where are the facts? The GOP always talks about them , then when asked to produce them they have nothing.......Now, no one in politics is crystal clean, we all know that, but, too me, if there is proof of something criminal, doesn't matter who they are, they need to be dealt with.......there are a lot of facts against Trump, well documented facts, you have 91 criminal charges that were brought by Grand Juries , and despite Trumps team trying to get the cases dismissed, no judge has been willing to do that, and one of the judges in his cases was appointed by himself
Geezus this is even more hilarious than I thought it would be.

Where are the canceled checks Joe wrote to "loan" money to his brother? Should be really easy to produce considering the dollar smounts. I'm guessing you're probably just as clueless about that as you are everything else not spoon fed to you by CNN.

Geezus this is even more hilarious than I thought it would be.

Where are the canceled checks Joe wrote to "loan" money to his brother? Should be really easy to produce considering the dollar smounts. I'm guessing you're probably just as clueless about that as you are everything else not spoon fed to you by CNN.
I agree.......if that's what the investigators are asking for he needs to produce them,( or proof of the transfer/withdraw) if he can't they need to take the next step.........but....until they subpoena him he does not have too.........
Now can we stop the "whataboutism"..........
91 criminal charges........
0-61 in court challenges
If he is innocent of these charges, more power too him, but that needs to be determined during trial, and he is doing everything he can to delay that.........

I am no Trump fan at all but some of the anti Trump crowd holy hell your nuts.

I agree.......if that's what the investigators are asking for he needs to produce them,( or proof of the transfer/withdraw) if he can't they need to take the next step.........but....until they subpoena him he does not have too.........
Now can we stop the "whataboutism"..........
91 criminal charges........
0-61 in court challenges
If he is innocent of these charges, more power too him, but that needs to be determined during trial, and he is doing everything he can to delay that.........
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You want to bash Biden for things that there is no proof of, just because he hasn't produced a check doesn't mean its not there.......but you brush aside those 91 charges, which a certain degree of proof, in fact a substantial amount of proof has to be presented for a Grand Jury to charge........or those 61 court cases where the judges through out because there was no proof, and how many of those cases were his Lawyers sanctioned because what they were presenting was so stupid?

You want to bash Biden for things that there is no proof of, just because he hasn't produced a check doesn't mean its not there.......but you brush aside those 91 charges, which a certain degree of proof, in fact a substantial amount of proof has to be presented for a Grand Jury to charge........or those 61 court cases where the judges through out because there was no proof, and how many of those cases were his Lawyers sanctioned because what they were presenting was so stupid?
Your use of exaggerated ellipses makes your posts read like the CNN chyron.

I have not read the entire report, but I know the conclusions. That has nothing to do with the 91 criminal charges or the 0-61 record in court cases.......you are just trying to throw stuff in the air
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of course you haven’t read it. You still believe in the Mueller fairy. It's what the true Democrat sycophants do.

@COWBOYintheUK hey Trump lost an election while POTUS to about the shittyiest POTUS since Carter I doubt the dip shit is Hitler who for the fault of the Japanese Empire would have conquered Europe.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of course you haven’t read it. You still believe in the Mueller fairy. It's what the true Democrat sycophants do.
First off......the Durham report resulted in three indictments, two of the defendants were acquitted and one pleaded guilty of altering an email and was given probation.........the report came to the conclusion that there was not enough evidence to start the Mueller investigation, but with that being said, it didn't undo any of the core findings of the Mueller investigation.........just for the record, Mueller was named Special Council by Trump's own Attorney General. I have no idea , what this has to do with the 2020 election or the 91 charges that Trump faces

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
@COWBOYintheUK hey Trump lost an election while POTUS to about the shittyiest POTUS since Carter I doubt the dip shit is Hitler who for the fault of the Japanese Empire would have conquered Europe.
What the hell are you talking about? And what the heck did the Japanese have to do with Hitler not conquering Europe?

First off......the Durham report resulted in three indictments, two of the defendants were acquitted and one pleaded guilty of altering an email and was given probation.........the report came to the conclusion that there was not enough evidence to start the Mueller investigation, but with that being said, it didn't undo any of the core findings of the Mueller investigation.........just for the record, Mueller was named Special Council by Trump's own Attorney General. I have no idea , what this has to do with the 2020 election or the 91 charges that Trump faces
You brought it up in this very thread. Did you forget that?

What did the Durham report tell us about the FBI and the Clinton campaign? What "core findings" of the Mueller report did it not address? Kinda hard for a report that was based on debunked information to have any credibility, at least to most of us. You're clearly part of the minority crowd who thinks Biden is doing an ok job so it's probably on par for you.

You brought it up in this very thread. Did you forget that?

What did the Durham report tell us about the FBI and the Clinton campaign? What "core findings" of the Mueller report did it not address? Kinda hard for a report that was based on debunked information to have any credibility, at least to most of us. You're clearly part of the minority crowd who thinks Biden is doing an ok job so it's probably on par for you.
Durham report found that there was no Political bias ,and that there was legitimate basis to open a full investigation into possible collusion........but , as I said, Trump's own DOJ opened the investigation..........I honestly don't know if Biden is doing an Okay job, or Trump did such a horrible job, probably a combination of both

• Haha
Durham report found that there was no Political bias ,and that there was legitimate basis to open a full investigation into possible collusion........but , as I said, Trump's own DOJ opened the investigation..........I honestly don't know if Biden is doing an Okay job, or Trump did such a horrible job, probably a combination of both
You said you haven't read the report. Your post above reinforces that. I'm absolutely certain you read CNN's rebuttal to the report. You should read the actual report.

You also posted that you think Biden is doing an ok job. Now it's you don't know if Biden is doing an ok job or Trump did such a terrible job or a combo of both? What do you think Biden is doing an OK job at exactly? The border? The economy? Foreign policy? That he's functioning at the level of a toddler?

I did not read the report, I knew the general summery, but I read an overview by the Associated Press........just the first one that came up..........
I support arming Ukraine 100%, the boarder policy sucks, but neither side has been able / willing to fix it, they just keep blaming each other..........I support 100% NATO, right there is enough for me to support Biden over Trump.......To compare either of them to a Toddler, it would have to be Trump. The stuff he said and tweeted was so bad it was unbelievable....Sorry had to stop fot=r dinner....I will finish this tomorrow........despite our differences , have a good New Year!

Last edited:
  • Haha
What the hell are you talking about? And what the heck did the Japanese have to do with Hitler not conquering Europe?
So you think America defeats an attack from both coast? Would be interesting to see. If they only had patience who knows how history would have played out.

So you think America defeats an attack from both coast? Would be interesting to see. If they only had patience who knows how history would have played out.
Germany didn't have the capability to attack us on the East Coast, aside from small hit and run raids from submarines and sabotage squads.............I have no idea what you are talking about with patience and the Japanese and Europe........Japan did not have the capability and was not trying to take over the US........they were trying to seize oil and raw materials and secure the shipping routes back to Japan and the only two countries who had the ability to hinder them were the US and Great Britain

OK...please provide Trump - Hitler quoting.

You do understand that Biden has said a lot of things that sound like Hitler quotes as well. Please be more specific.
"Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country"..........that was pretty much a quote directly from Mein Kampf.....I don't for a second believe he has read Mein Kampf, but someone writing his speeches sure has......aside from that "America first" was the motto for the US Nazi party in the 1930s

Bill Clinton "I believe we can make America Great Again."

That was before it was Wayciss to say it. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT