ADVERTISEMENT

DJT Back on the ballot

461e5c6ba20b0426.jpg

@Tulsaaggieson any thoughts oh brilliant one? This is the shit I yell freedom to while they bbq my dick. Trump is a loser still so this must be good news he won’t lose to a dumb **** again hopefully who is trying to do what everyone said Trump would. Any judge who condones this should be killed IMO for treason.

Maine Secretary of State just removed him from their ballot. This is crazy.
Not even charged for the reason that idiot saw fit to remove him from the ballot & certainly not convicted of anything so far. Very scary how mailable these fools are to crying from the safe space crowd. Polls not wothstanding, this is the biggest indicator there is as to how deep in the pooh cho xiden is for 2024.

Plus they are incredibly tone deaf not realizing every time they do something like this it just increases DJT's support.

@Tulsaaggieson any thoughts oh brilliant one? This is the shit I yell freedom to while they bbq my dick. Trump is a loser still so this must be good news he won’t lose to a dumb **** again hopefully who is trying to do what everyone said Trump would. Any judge who condones this should be killed IMO for treason.
You must have missed the part in their opinion were the Colorado judges already allowed for Trump to remain on the ballot until the SCOTUS reviewed the decision. The judges even said their view was controversial and will need to be checked. That being said the decision is one of the worst decisions I have ever read. Right up there with Dred Scott. It took a 200-page back flip just to get this absurd opinion.

It's all part of the Dems plan to get to a one-party state. It reeks of Soros and hopefully SCOTUS will shoot it down. I say hopefully because at one point in time separate but equal was a thing. Republicans can't wait on the SCOTUS to decide, they must act by eliminating Biden on the ballot in Red states. Based on this opinion alone Biden is just as deserving of being kicked off the Balot as Trump. His impeachment inquiry has begun and based on the opinion that is all it takes. Some Red states have already started to do this, but all would be better.

As for BBQ your member, while yelling freedom, you do you. Sounds a bit over the top and implies that you are in fact a loser as you got caught. So, I guess if Trump is a loser, you two can have a beer and a BBQ cook off. Coarse that would imply Trump actually did lose to shits his diaper, and some might say he actually didn't. Your take on killing all judges is bordering on a threat to public officials so for your sake I hope the government is not reading this board. If you disappear for while I will expect to smell BBQ and some idiot yelling freedom over and over again.

You must have missed the part in their opinion were the Colorado judges already allowed for Trump to remain on the ballot until the SCOTUS reviewed the decision. The judges even said their view was controversial and will need to be checked. That being said the decision is one of the worst decisions I have ever read. Right up there with Dred Scott. It took a 200-page back flip just to get this absurd opinion.

It's all part of the Dems plan to get to a one-party state. It reeks of Soros and hopefully SCOTUS will shoot it down. I say hopefully because at one point in time separate but equal was a thing. Republicans can't wait on the SCOTUS to decide, they must act by eliminating Biden on the ballot in Red states. Based on this opinion alone Biden is just as deserving of being kicked off the Balot as Trump. His impeachment inquiry has begun and based on the opinion that is all it takes. Some Red states have already started to do this, but all would be better.

As for BBQ your member, while yelling freedom, you do you. Sounds a bit over the top and implies that you are in fact a loser as you got caught. So, I guess if Trump is a loser, you two can have a beer and a BBQ cook off. Coarse that would imply Trump actually did lose to shits his diaper, and some might say he actually didn't. Your take on killing all judges is bordering on a threat to public officials so for your sake I hope the government is not reading this board. If you disappear for while I will expect to smell BBQ and some idiot yelling freedom over and over again.
Step Brothers Ryan GIF

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The Maine one interests me. The North is Red, and the South is Blue. The problem is us North guys live on loads of land with no neighbors and the lefties all live in apartments in the city like insects.

You do realize that a bunch of leftist mouth breathers screeching "inSUrrECtiON!!!" doesn't mean someone has been found guilty of a crime, right?
I totally understand, there has to be some type of process to determine that, it can't be just because someone says so

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
If you read the 14th Amendment it seems pretty clear, but very few people have the b@lls to apply it to a former President. See how the Supreme court interprets it
I read the 14th it seems pretty clear you must have skipped this part.

"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Being that Trump has not been convicted of Treason and the Colorado SC skipped that part, and went right to the next part and actively denied equal protection of the laws, they also must not have read it. I have seen many judges in front of Congress, appointed by Biden, that couldn't read the Constitution as well.

You also must have missed this part as well: "The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article." Being that Congress tried to do this and failed, would imply that Trump is not guilty of the Crime you think he is.

Also, your definition of insurrection or rebellion, should be reconsidered. There is nothing that took place on Jan 7 that constitutes an insurrection or rebellion. I would expect the rebellion to consist of firearms. The only person shot was an unarmed "insurrectionist."

You then also overlooked this part: "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State," which clearly does not include the President of the US after listing just about everything else. An elector of president means you would just have to find someone who didn't fit whatever you definition of insurrection is to be the elector of the state.

Seems pretty clear to me, you didn't read the 14th amendment.

I would think the "Hold any office" would qualify......but again, there has to be a process, just because someone says so, does not make it so........I think it will all be mute anyway, I think he will be a convicted felon by the time people go to the polls anyway and I know that won't affect the thinking of his base, but he needs independents like myself, and that won't fly with enough of those voters

I totally understand, there has to be some type of process to determine that, it can't be just because someone says so
You literally just stated...

If you read the 14th Amendment it seems pretty clear, but very few people have the b@lls to apply it to a former President.
"Seems pretty clear" but now "there has to be some type of process to determine that?" You do know there is already a process in place, right? Has been for a LONG time. I think it's actually spelled out in the document that we call the US Constitution.

Then you should be thoroughly appalled that activists in government roles are actively trying to destroy the democratic process exactly because "someone says so."
I am appalled, but Trump IMO has done more to try to destroy the Democratic process than anyone…… not to even mention the Classified documents case…. What he did with that can cause severe damage to this country

I am appalled, but Trump IMO has done more to try to destroy the Democratic process than anyone…… not to even mention the Classified documents case…. What he did with that can cause severe damage to this country
No he didn't. It's comical how you continue to fall for the regressive hysteria despite everything they've tried to claim being debunked. That's what happens when you rely on the brains of other people to do your thinking for you.

Botton line, they're scared to death he’s going to win and turn to shitty tactics to make it not happen. When things aren’t going their way, they resort to their playbook of cancelling and punishing. Part of me hopes they get what they wish for. Of course, if they do, they'll be the first dumb sob’s to wonder what happened.

Last edited:
one of the most important things this country does is the peaceful transfer of power after an election…… he has totally gone against that…… I understand challenging if you feel it should be, but when you lose every legitimate attempt you need to accept the outcome

Botton line, they're scared to death he’s going to win and turn to shitty tactics to make it not happen. When things aren’t going their way, they resort to their playbook of cancelling and punishing. Part of me hopes they get what they wish for. Of course, if they do, they be the first dumb sob’s to wonder what happened.
He is the one spouting off how he is going to hunt down and punish everyone who wronged him

No he didn't. It's comical how you continue to fall for the regressive hysteria despite everything they've tried to claim being debunked. That's what happens when you rely on the brains of other people to do your thinking for you.
What has been debunked? Only thing I have seen is each and every one of his claims being debunked……. 0-61 in court cases, all his lawyers being charged…. And flipping on him I might add

Didn’t you find it strange the Bill Barr gave his news conference on it , before he release it? So the couldn’t question him about the details

• Haha
I would think the "Hold any office" would qualify......but again, there has to be a process, just because someone says so, does not make it so........I think it will all be mute anyway, I think he will be a convicted felon by the time people go to the polls anyway and I know that won't affect the thinking of his base, but he needs independents like myself, and that won't fly with enough of those voters
Then why list out everything else? You could have said everything with just those words but instead they listed it out. They are specific to only the electors and not the president. Why? Because they understood the will of the people should not be infringed upon.

As for the base and independents. I'm an independent and not affiliated with a party, and frankly I'm upset with both partys. What doesn't fly with me is the weaponized lawfare in this country. That is the motivation to vote Trump, and there are a lot of independents like me as well. I think you are conflating your thoughts as an independent and putting them on other independents.

Let me ask you. Why are you independent? Is it because you agree with liberal/conservative policies or is it you believe in the freedom of choice? If its the later, how can you vote for anything other than Trump who is the independent candidate of this race. He will hold the Republican ticket, but he is as far from being a "Republican" as you will see running. The Republicans have been to the debates and what have you seen. Establishment wonks saying Establishment things (except for Vivek). Trump on the other hand is what the establishment Republicans are trying to handicap with thier swamp allies. I am for anyone the establishment doesn't want, and that is clearly Trump, indicted or not.

That will be Trumps pitch and that resonates with, most likely, the majority of independents. Perhaps not yourself but if it doesn't resonate, I would start to ask myself why am I an independent?

Your getting mad because they are charging him….. which is what they have to do first….. he plays the role of professional victim as good as anyone
I’m not mad that they charged him, just that they treat him as convicted. Not a tactic I want to develop into a slippery slope. Progressives are called such for a reason.

one of the most important things this country does is the peaceful transfer of power after an election…… he has totally gone against that…… I understand challenging if you feel it should be, but when you lose every legitimate attempt you need to accept the outcome
So you were ok with Obama not giving Trump classified info the first go around?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT