ADVERTISEMENT

DeSanto

TheJimReaper

Starter
Aug 23, 2018
Oklahoma
Looks like something might be up with him. He didn’t go against Northwestern last night and Brands pulled the redshirt on Cullan Schriever. And then after the match Tom Brands said that Cullan would go on Sunday and that’d they’d “figure out 133”.

There is no telling with this one. DeSanto looked weak and tired against Minnesota. The kid has always had issues.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Has to be tough on these guys staying in the program so long, 6 years is a long time, thought I heard Logan Massa at Michigan was in his 7th year?
That is a long time. I would have loved to have Boo come back this year. And Wyatt come back next year, if he chooses to. I don’t blame them a damn bit for moving on with their lives.

Has to be tough on these guys staying in the program so long, 6 years is a long time, thought I heard Logan Massa at Michigan was in his 7th year?
Kemerer at Iowa is on year 7. Micic at Michigan may be on year 8. Could be plenty of opportunity for bonus points on the backside if some of these old guys lose on the front. They may just cash it in on that first wrestleback match.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT