ADVERTISEMENT

Costco paying $29.50 per hour?

purkey

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
I guess they are unionized. Didn't know that, but that's $60,000 a year. I think they start you at $17 an hour so she must have been there a while.

Convenience store a few miles from my house in Edmond starting pay is $13/hour with a raise after 30 days. Says so on the door. Across the street is section 8 housing. Place still can’t find people to work.

Hobby Lobby is raising their minimum wage to $18.50 an hour in 2022. It’s going to cause even more inflation in construction costs (especially around OKC area) as subcontractors aren’t going to be able to compete with that pay scale for a job where people get to work inside a warehouse (or store) every day.

Damnit. My wooden crosses and picture frames are about to be unaffordable..

• Haha
Reactions: tcpoke
it's been going on for a while...my yard guy is telling me he's having to pay through the nose to keep his help because of the competition.

So we didn’t need that $15 national minimum wage after all? Huh.

Hobby Lobby is raising their minimum wage to $18.50 an hour in 2022. It’s going to cause even more inflation in construction costs (especially around OKC area) as subcontractors aren’t going to be able to compete with that pay scale for a job where people get to work inside a warehouse (or store) every day.
Great all my Knick knacks are gone go up.

• Haha
Reactions: tcpoke
Starting wages for oilfield truckers was loony last time I saw. Good for the working man, I guess...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT