ADVERTISEMENT

Florida: Triggered well off 62 yr old New York man keys Trump supporters truck get arrested at his vacation home 🤣🤣🤣

Hope it costs him many thousands, stupid librard prick. Seems like something Dan would do to a vehicle with a pro-Israel sticker.
Cop said it would cost 6 grand to paint the Toyota Tacoma he keyed, anything over 1 grand in property damage in Florida is a Felony so does that guy lose his right to vote if convicted? I hope so.
Also people like him in NY are Trumps Jurors, yeah he is getting a fair trial for sure.
62 yrs old, wealthy and he keys someones truck over a Trump Bumper Sticker? All the more reason I hate people more and more everyday.
What a time to be alive.

62 yrs old, wealthy and he keys someones truck over a Trump Bumper Sticker? All the more reason I hate people more and more everyday.

Ditto. This isn't 1980 anymore. It's quite discouraging.

57% to 60% of the American population has died off since 1980, a time when people were generally decent folks. The transition to where we are now has been gradual. That 57% to 60% has been replaced by a lot of godless idiots. What's really discouraging to me is, I mentor a lot of fine, young generally conservative engineers who don't know beans about history and where we've come from as a nation. They are clueless. Clueless about past world wars, social changes, politics, famous political figures of the past and political history, which is alarming. These are OU and OSU grads. We are screwed as a nation.

That guy in the video needs to do time, along with several million others who are just like him. But no... I'll probably be convicted for using the wrong pronoun someday.

As for me, I avoid large crowds, I don't answer my phone, I largely ignore text messages, I pull into the garage and lower the door, I lock both front doors. I have IP cameras all over the place, and sleep with lots of "protection" by the bed at night.

People need to just go away.

I love these feel good stories.
He admits to the cops he did it and said it was a stupid thing to do yet I think its only because he got caught.
His wife looks pissed, she didn't know what he did. 🤣🤣🤣

Unbelievably stupid, even more so for a 62 year old. I will give him credit for admitting he did it though. How can people be so dumb?

What really stuns me is how childish people act now over politics. Saying something about your opponent is as old as single celled organisms, but destroying other people's property because of a political difference is imbecilic & he deserves the time in jail & fine he'll pay, plus restitution.

I have to go into Ross a few days back. The guy that checked me out had pink hair & was wearing a button that said "Free Palestine," among others. I thought well, Ross is dumb for letting employees at work display such things, but as far as being triggered & arguing with the clown or calling Ross I just laughed & went on.

The biggest problem is the media drives this division & suffers no consequences afterwards. People need to grow up & wake up.

I was impressed by the officers professionalism though.

I love these feel good stories.
He admits to the cops he did it and said it was a stupid thing to do yet I think its only because he got caught.
His wife looks pissed, she didn't know what he did. 🤣🤣🤣

Leftism causes stupidity and extreme childish behavior. Look at the fit throwing currently going on at colleges. This dude is the same type that will just nod his head when told he should feel guilty about his skin color.

What? You mean I can't just write a check and make this go away?

Of course a Conservative in NY would likely be charged a multitude of felonies facing decades in jail. Mainstream media would be doxxing this guy's mug shot, entire family's photos, and entire history across the planet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT