ADVERTISEMENT

Congresswoman Represents The Interest Of Somalia Over The United States?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Far-left Minnesota “Squad” Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-MN) sparked massive controversy this weekend after she told a crowd she represent the interests of Somalia over the United States.

Most of us have known this for some time just wondering what those on the left thin about this. A person in Congressman putting the interest of a foreign country over the United States? Seems like that could be seen as treason to me but I'm fairly positive Democrats will not see it the same way.

Far-left Minnesota “Squad” Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-MN) sparked massive controversy this weekend after she told a crowd she represent the interests of Somalia over the United States.

Most of us have known this for some time just wondering what those on the left thin about this. A person in Congressman putting the interest of a foreign country over the United States? Seems like that could be seen as treason to me but I'm fairly positive Democrats will not see it the same way.
That has to be a violation of her oath of office.

Last edited:

That's because it is treason.
Think about this, those that elected her believe the same.
Which is why nothing will happen. She will get just enough wiggle room in her remarks for her to claim that she is being misrepresented. Even though we know what she meant.

3ED.gif

You have to eliminate snakes before they grow too large. Her actions are much worse than Republican congressman George Santos that lied to his constituents. What Omar has done is far worse. Where are the Republicans with courage?
They all sleep together my man. My suggestion is to hang em both. Hang em high.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT