ADVERTISEMENT

LA mayor 'fearful' that planes of illegal aliens might arrive in city that 'welcomes immigrants'

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Hmmm, Mayor of LA is fearful illegals maybe dropped off in her city after they voted to become a Sanctuary city? Does that make sense to any of the left wing loons?

Governor Abbott get's it.
"What’s maddening is the fact that in New York and Chicago, in D.C. and LA, and other places, they put out policies self-proclaiming that they're sanctuary cities, and they love to promote these liberal ideologies until they have to actually live up and apply them," Abbott said recently on Fox News' Jesse Watters Primetime. "It was clear that the policies of sanctuary cities and letting everybody live for free simply do not work. This is a day of reckoning for all of the United States, realizing that the liberal policies of open borders will not work in this country."

NYC and L.A. on Sanctuary Cities...

9cb8c8914669988a.jpeg

Hmmm, Mayor of LA is fearful illegals maybe dropped off in her city after they voted to become a Sanctuary city? Does that make sense to any of the left wing loons?

Governor Abbott get's it.
"What’s maddening is the fact that in New York and Chicago, in D.C. and LA, and other places, they put out policies self-proclaiming that they're sanctuary cities, and they love to promote these liberal ideologies until they have to actually live up and apply them," Abbott said recently on Fox News' Jesse Watters Primetime. "It was clear that the policies of sanctuary cities and letting everybody live for free simply do not work. This is a day of reckoning for all of the United States, realizing that the liberal policies of open borders will not work in this country."
Sounds like the regressives are xenophobic as hell.

Merit-based immigration and compassion asylum for a limited number of individuals per year is in the best financial and ethical interests of the United States. The burden should be shared across the citizenry.

What other truths do you need to hear?

Merit-based immigration and compassion asylum for a limited number of individuals per year is in the best financial and ethical interests of the United States. The burden should be shared across the citizenry.

Merit-based immigration and compassion asylum for a limited number of individuals is the most absurd thing you have posted.

The border is wide open to anyone who can walk, swim or otherwise get across. This has nothing to do with merit or compassion. Can you not see this? They have come here by the millions since Biden. Limited number, you are in complete denial of reality.

Merit-based immigration and compassion asylum for a limited number of individuals is the most absurd thing you have posted.

The border is wide open to anyone who can walk, swim or otherwise get across. This has nothing to do with merit or compassion. Can you not see this? They have come here by the millions since Biden. Limited number, you are in complete denial of reality.
Do a bit of reading on normative vs. descriptive then get back to me.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
What happened to sAnCtUaRy CiTiEs? It's hilarious watching the regressives panic now that their virtue signaling checks are being cashed. Sucks to be them. Nothing is getting through Congress anytime soon so they're stuck with yore Dear Leader's complete incompetence.
Dude I'm all for folks enacting local policies to support asylum seekers or not. Why does that trigger you?

Dude I'm all for folks enacting local policies to support asylum seekers or not. Why does that trigger you?

They better get off their ass and get them working, enroll them in Bidenomics. 🤣What a shit show for the Dims. 🤣
https://nypost.com/2023/09/15/only-800-migrants-have-filed-for-work-visas/

"A shockingly small number of migrants — less than 2% — have filed for work visas in NYC in bureaucratic bungle that’s cost taxpayers millions."​

"The government confusion is so bad, no city officials even know if any of the 800 migrants who applied for work visas have been granted approval."

The city could save up to $140 million a year for every 1,000 asylum seekers it manages to get out of the shelter city, according to estimates of migrant costs.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
They better get off their ass and get them working, enroll them in Bidenomics. 🤣What a shit show for the Dims. 🤣
https://nypost.com/2023/09/15/only-800-migrants-have-filed-for-work-visas/

"A shockingly small number of migrants — less than 2% — have filed for work visas in NYC in bureaucratic bungle that’s cost taxpayers millions."​

"The government confusion is so bad, no city officials even know if any of the 800 migrants who applied for work visas have been granted approval."

The city could save up to $140 million a year for every 1,000 asylum seekers it manages to get out of the shelter city, according to estimates of migrant costs.
Call me when you get off your ass and at least pay yore own way Arkansas. Why is it you yocals get nearly $4 back from the feds for every $1 you pay in.

Call me when you get off your ass and at least pay yore own way Arkansas. Why is it you yocals get nearly $4 back from the feds for every $1 you pay in.

I owed 10 grand in taxes this yr. How do I get on that plan? Is it for Illegal Immigrants only? We have a bunch here. 🤣

Complete bullshit answer. Need to close the border, then pass immigration reform. The latter will never happen.

Texas overrun with illegals: “We need to secure the border. We cannot support all these illegals.”

Sanctuary Cities: “Fvck you, racists!”

Texas: *busses illegals to sanctuary cities*

Sanctuary Cities: “We cannot support all these illegals!”

Texas: “Eat a dick.”

Why does it not trigger you? Hundreds of millions of our children’s future tax dollars and the interest on those future tax dollars are being spent to incentivize millions more coming which in turn turns into billions of future tax dollars and interest. Nothing like mortgaging your children’s future but that is the Democrat way.

Why does it not trigger you? Hundreds of millions of our children’s future tax dollars and the interest on those future tax dollars are being spent to incentivize millions more coming which in turn turns into billions of future tax dollars and interest. Nothing like mortgaging your children’s future but that is the Democrat way.
Immigration is key to US economic dominance or do you not bother with data?

• Haha
Complete bullshit answer. Need to close the border, then pass immigration reform. The latter will never happen.

Texas overrun with illegals: “We need to secure the border. We cannot support all these illegals.”

Sanctuary Cities: “Fvck you, racists!”

Texas: *busses illegals to sanctuary cities*

Sanctuary Cities: “We cannot support all these illegals!”

Texas: “Eat a dick.”
So you can't handle the truth?

I get the "eat a dick" attitude of Tejas - I consider that trivial relative to finding a solution. Y'all can celebrate Mayor Adams consternation all you like, but that in and of itself is just a sideshow.

• Haha

As painful as it is for me to agree with @davidallen about anything, this time I have to admit he hits the nail on the head. Accept those that are acceptable and turn away those that are not. It’s not rocket science.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT